LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Children Kept In Cages

It seems par for the course for Glasgow. I believe it has about the shortest life expectancy of any city in Europe; bad diet, bad drinking, bad climate and some fairly questionable people.

"The family was known to social workers, in part due to mental health issues, but it is understood the children were not considered to be at significant risk."

More government laziness and apathy. Apparently letting kids stay with people who are known to be mentally unstable is OK.

Yet another reason I think there should be parenting licenses and yearly reviews.

No, I think it's okay to link to a story like this as long as the posts reflect thorough condemnation. Actually, this represents a good opportunity to set the record straight about recreational diaper wearers. While there are bound to be exceptions, the vast majority of us are very sensitive to child abuse, perhaps for having had it done to us. We enjoy regression as a pastime, not a life of crime.

How utterly awful and how a social worker failed to miss this is beyond me. I just wonder about the psychological effects of this on the children and how long it will take them to recover from this, if ever. If the kids were misbehaving the grandparents may have decided to do this to contain the children instead of reaching out for help. Regardless it is awful and I feel so bad for these kids.

It seems par for the course for Glasgow.

So this explains Grounds Keeper Willy. Seriously though, you may think for a second that a kid belongs in a cage because they are acting like an animal, but then you realise that this literal urge is nothing more than stupid frustration venting and there are far worse human beings (who really do need to be in cages) who aren't. Unless under strict and competent medical supervision and while posing a danger to themselves or others, children don't belong in cages. Well, maybe in cases of violent crimes, but then again, they need help of some kind.

Guest Mummy Jeni's baby

The only opinion i have one this evolves a shotgun and their torso...

or give the kids the knowge when there older. "this is the fucker that did this, this is what they did, oh look they are tied down helpless and theres a baseball bat in the corner. Now play ice i'm going out for a smoke"....

You do not fuck with kids.... end of story...

at least thare is this "However, senior sources confirmed the social work department is conducting an investigation into its handling of the case. "

I have hate child abusers, all i have to say.

do you work for Best Buy??

also what part of MI

That is so not okay. There is no way in hell that a sane human being could even fathom doing that to something so pure and innocent as a child. They're KIDS people! Pure, innocent children. Ugh.

guess again============== i was to....(http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6645&st=0&p=70040&hl=dlsmd&fromsearch=1&#entry70040 if you want to know about me)

tho mine was not quite as bad

A father hoses down his son for bedwetting.

http://www.dailymail...acing-jail.html

Poor little kid; I think I would prefer nappies to that.

same here

tho his dad deserves to have the same thing happen to him in the arctic circle(just for the cold effect)

I remember several stories like this from my sociology class. One girl in florida was kept in her house with, get this, a mentally unstable parent. She was left in a house all day full of roaches lice, mange and all that other good stuff. What suprises me in this case is that the children went to school, and this is what makes me glad, because in the two cases we examined the kids recieved almost no stimulation in the terms of learning or even major contact with their parents. they almost never fully developed socially and it was very cruel. Feral children are included in stories like this, the children raised by wolves and stories like that.