LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update Coming I Swear!

DailyDi

Didn't get the site update done today, been quietly battling a meniere's attack that is now on its third day of leaving me dizzy and unstable. Got the update about half done, but I need to limit my 'staring at the monitor' time right now.

I'm here and otherwise fine... just waiting for the room to stop moving :wtf2:

Update is done. Thanks for the well wishes. Not sure what is wrong with me. Day 4 of being dizzy as hell - today worse than ever - but not in the usual meniere's fashion. Going to see my doc tomorrow. Ha to run to Target and nearly passed out in the store. Not blood pressure, been checking it.

Not anemic, though even the Doc said that would have been his first guess. He took a ton of blood but believes it's just a worsening of the meniere's (oh joy!)

On the plus side, he did finally acknowledge that it's not a condition that goes away or gets better, so he made my handicap parking pass permanent and says he would sign off on disability if I ever feel I have to go that route. Trying to avoid that. Winding down operation of my 'day job' since travel is becoming difficult, but should still be able to work from home on DD and other projects.