LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Cases Of Wellness Diapers -Free Shipping

Hi all,

First, I should mention that I'm not new here. I used to have an id and post from time to time but for the life of me, I can't remember my log-in information.

I'm also not new to the AB/DL scene, since I've been into it since I was about 8. =)

In any event, I have started selling Wellness diapers on Ebay. I can ship cases to the continental United States (every state except Alaska and Hawaii). Price for a case of 60 is $79.00, shipping included. That's less than the manufacturer's price. If you want two or more cases, I can lower the price to $75.00 a case.

What's nice is that regardless of what size you get (small/medium, large, or extra large), they all have 60 diapers per case.

I've used these diapers for my bed wetting (back when it was a lot heavier than it is)and I can tell you that these hold A LOT, and I had very little issue with press out or leakage unless I really, really flooded.

My experience is they do run a little big -I'm a 38" waist, 6'6"/210 and I fit the small/mediums just fine. But of course, your mileage may vary.

The link is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270637987874&var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'm an experienced seller on Ebay, I used to run two Ebay stores while in law school and back then was a Top-Rated Power Seller. Haven't sold in quite awhile, so lost my powerseller status, but hoping to get it back.

Any questions, please ask.

Bob

Also, If you know your screen name I can help with your account here. Just let me know in a PM, so I don't hijack this thread any further :huh:

I'll keep you in mind for the diapers though! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Welcome back and best of luck with the ebay business! Power seller or not, 1.2k feedback with 100% positives speaks for itself!

Thanks! Yup, I used to sell theme park exclusive merchandise, it was a lot of fun! And now that I've found a great product to sell once again, I'm excited to get back into it.

Also, If you know your screen name I can help with your account here. Just let me know in a PM, so I don't hijack this thread any further :huh:

I'll keep you in mind for the diapers though! :thumbsup:

I appreciate that. I've been trying to remember what it was but just could figure it out. So I figured I'd give myself a new name that's much easier to remember. ;)