LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footie Jammies

diaperangel

I was at Target and while glancing at the girl's section, I noticed that they had footie jammies that looked a little larger. After a little looking around on the rack, there was an XL that I think I could have fit into (I'm a heavier girl). The best part? $12.99 Daddy and I are going to get some as soon as we can. The ones I want are light blue with happy-looking pandas on them. Oh Target, I love you. :wub:

This is a nice and snugly topic right now. It's been cool here lately and is only going to get cooler. My wife and I are both off work tomorrow and will include a visit to Target into our plans. I would like to find the blue ones with the spaceships. If they have them in stock, and if they have my size? We'll see. :)

I have footie jammies, too! It's kind of a funny story how I got 'em. A friend bought them for me last Christmas as a joke and I was like, oh my goodness why would I ever wear these. But now that I'm into ab I love them! They're cuddly and blue with polar bears on them. <3 Eventually I'd like to make custom footie pajamas designed to look like Stitch =]

The girls size ones definatly look larger this year, as for the boys, the xl that i bought <light blue with space shuttles on it> appears to be atleast a half size smaller then the one i got last year. Not so much a problem for me since i could fit in to a large if i lost the weight i am carrying around, but might be tight for some other people.

• 3 weeks later...

Awessssome! For all its flaws, target rocks the best jammies out there, I loved the Nick and Nora ones with the sockmonkeys on the feetsies :P

Riley I just got these and they are adorable. I bought my friend (non abdl) a pair of pengin ones and she loves them as well. The only difference is that I am protected underneath and she's not