LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Security In Multiple Diapers

turtlepins

I'm awake at the moment because of the night terrors. Mommy changed me and without asking put three diapers on after I was out of the shower and all cleaned up. The night terrors always come with messy diapers and regression. Lately I've been going back to two diapers during the day and three at night for security. I feel safer in multiple diapers. I wear night weight gauze prefold diapers 24/7. So for the last few minutes I've been sitting on the floor, my legs splayed out, thinking about how comfortable those thick diapers make me feel. Once II'm sure I won't cry anymore I'll go back to bed. For now I'm going to sign off, have a bottle, and watch Tweety cartoons! Thicker really is better. I wish very much I could just walk around in public in three diapers, plastic pants, and a T-shirt. It's much more comfortable!

I have to agree with you Turtlepins. Yesterday afternoon I wasn't functioning very well and my SO decided it was nap time before I got frantic. She put 2 boosters in my Bambino gave me my puffy and put me to bed. I felt a whole lot better 2 hours later and much more able to deal with the ghosts that haunt. The thicker diaper makes regressing feel very real.

Guest YucatanCairo

I wish very much I could just walk around in public in three diapers, plastic pants, and a T-shirt. It's much more comfortable!

You can. What is preventing you?

If we are talking about Night Terrors or things that destroy one's functionality, then this is a wake up call and it is time to see a physician and maybe a shrink. While not always the case, this kind of thing can have physical causes. If the cause is psychological, then it is definitely interfering with your life and that needs attention because at that point, it is debilitating

For those who don't know, TP wears gauze night weight prefolds. I wear these too and they are wonderful :wub: Night weight means these are 4x8x4 thick, which means they have 4 layers on the sides and 8 in the middle where it's needed. So if you do the math, the 3 diapers he's wearing have a center thickness of 24 layers! :o THAT is a thick and bulky diaper! :D

I enjoy bulky also, so just for kicks I put one together that I am wearing and all I can say is it is AWESOME! I put down a day weight (2X4X2) and on that I added a night weight (4X8X4) folded length wise, which makes 16 layers itself, then another night weight on top if that laying flat, and then another day weight, so all together I am wearing a diaper that is 28 layers thick in the center :blush: This is something you cannot get with disposables :P

I can barely walk and it also got me VERY aroused :blush: and it feels great :D

I added some a pic to illustrate. :blush:

My VIP plastic pants barely cover the thing, so I switched to a pair of Comcos, which a cut a bit fuller. This really fills out the pair of shorts I am wearing nicely though. I think I could wear this for like 12 hours or more, I doubt I could get it completely soaked

Hi Christine

I do see a psychologist every 2 weeks to deal with all of the abuse issue's and the damage that was done when I was younger. Your right it is a big warning sign that help is needed. My SO comes every other appointment as it does add stress to our relationship but we have learned to work through it. Regressing for a period of time does help to feel safe and grounded again.

If we are talking about Night Terrors or things that destroy one's functionality, then this is a wake up call and it is time to see a physician and maybe a shrink. While not always the case, this kind of thing can have physical causes. If the cause is psychological, then it is definitely interfering with your life and that needs attention because at that point, it is debilitating

Thanks so very much for being so caring. Yes, I am seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist on a regular basis and still working through the issues. My night terrors are a memory, a murder I witnessed and the terror of realizing that I was next. My psych says I'll probably never get over the night terrors but will be able to deal with them better as treatment continues.

You can. What is preventing you?

Lack of Opportunity is the biggest preventer. I don't force my diapers on display on onybody else, but I do wear diapers to bed or when home alone.

Thicker is Better! I use a 36x36 heavyweight birdseye flat diaper and fold within usually six 21x40 super-soft gauze flats with 1/3 folded over so I sit on 12 layers of gauze with 6 layers up-front. That's daytime. Usually three more gauze folded into 18 layers added to the crotch for night wear. Comco's by night and VIP by day.

All diapers leak when over saturated.

My night terrors are related to sleep apnea. One memorable terror was of myself fighting my way out of a uterus. Once free I could breath again.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS