LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walking Like A Girl

Toddler Pampers

My diaper often looks and feels so good to me that I suddenly find myself walking like a girl, swaying my hips and such. I’m very much an AB, but I suppose for this I could have a toe in the sissy room.

More generally, I’ve always thought of diapers as being girlie. Baby boys wear them, too, of course, but it’s the fact that females have periods that, in my mind, makes the diaper a girlie object.

Have you ever noticed how close they put the feminine protection to the baby diapers in the supermarket? Well, you have babies who need diapers to catch their mess and you have women needing something for a very similar circumstance.

I also believe that menstruation keeps lots of women from otherwise becoming interested in recreational diaper use. They connect their periods, which they don’t enjoy, to diapers through pads, the most absorbent of which are big and thick enough to be noticed when worn. And what would come to mind from this feeling? Wearing a diaper, like a baby, and not because you want to.

In fact, I have seen diapers cross paths with feminine protection in an ad for tampons, which suggested that pads make you feel like a baby wearing a diaper, and why would you put up with that!? Use tampons instead and your period won’t make you feel like a baby on top of feeling tired, grouchy, etc.

I know a perfectly "straight" masculine male (not into anything) who not only walks like a "girl" more than most women, he's got the butt of a woman to. ;) The "walk" you are talking about is actually not a gender thing, but a skeletal thing, since it is more common for women to have wide hips, women tend to walk like that more, though some "force" it there are many women who don't walk like that naturally. The diaper just makes it easier to "toddle", but as an adult the toddling looks more like a sway.

Maybe I shourt "S. Martin" up, but is it not better to walk like a girl than Walk Like an Egyptian?

Let is have the Four Seans (Jersey Boys) take on this

"Walk like a girl

cute like a girl

Walk like a girl my so-oo-on

A girlish way

is what you want today

So walk like a girl: My so-on"

I’m very much an AB, but I suppose for this I could have a toe in the sissy room.

One toe is all you need. Here, have one of Sophie's chocolate chip cookies. :whistling: They're delicious.

The "walk" you are talking about is actually not a gender thing, but a skeletal thing, since it is more common for women to have wide hips, women tend to walk like that more, though some "force" it there are many women who don't walk like that naturally. The diaper just makes it easier to "toddle", but as an adult the toddling looks more like a sway.

You may be right about the skeletal thing, but I force it when I think about it. I don't normally walk that way. Diapered or not. It's just an act. One that I happen to enjoy.

One toe is all you need. Here, have one of Sophie's chocolate chip cookies. :whistling: They're delicious.

Don't go handing out my cookies!! :o

As for the OP saying things like diapers go with feminine products, I entirely disagree. When I think diapers, I jump right to incontinence, be it actual babies or needing adults. And I don't differentiate by gender at all. Much less group diapers into the same category as feminine products.

I mean, I know what the OP is saying. They're sometimes grouped by each other in the store, and pads are sort of like small diaper stuffers, but I don't know. I just can't wrap my head around a diaper being marketed with female products is all. If anything, I think that would dramatically decrease the purchasing by men who need them if they were shown as feminine. Men would switch to another brand.

It just doesn't make sense, is all.

As for walking, I walk like a girl (diaper or none). Not because I am a girl but because my butt is huge, and it's been that way since before my transition.

-Sophie

I waddle, I don't sway. But I am ultra aware of things that rub against my vinyl pants and that makes me feel very much like a baby girl. Don't exactly know why, but it does. I love it! I like it! I gotta have more!

I like diapers. I like crossdressing. I'm a sissy and all that.

But I can do each individually. Wearing a diaper doesn't make me feel any girlier. Wearing a diaper under a skirt, maybe...

• 3 months later...

I'm beginning to think I am more of a sissy than I care to admit. Maybe I'm easing into it. For me it started with panties - at age 4 - because I wet myself away from homne, at a girl cousin's house and panties were the only option. I've loved panties and all things girlie ever since. When I dressed up as a girl for halloween - I might have been 8 or 10, those closed disappeared the day after, much to my sadness.

While I experimented with wetting myself, back in the day, it wsn't until I stumbled upon a DL site that instantly excited me - I ran to the nearest convenience store and bought a pack. I though I was going to explode in so many ways that the pack disappeared in no time.

I love girls, so much so that I've always thought about being one, but then I wonder what would happen IF that happened??? Would I still love girls? Do I love girls because it's easier to be my own girl than find one who iked girlie boys?? Too many questions, I know. Sometimes it's purely an escape for me. I like to wear tampons too.

I love girls, so much so that I've always thought about being one, but then . . . . . . Do I love girls because it's easier to be my own girl than find one who liked girlie boys??

This is me!! I sometimes feel that I'm turning into the girl that I would have ultimately married.

I wonder what would happen IF that happened??? Would I still love girls?

For me: Yes. Most definitely.

I know a perfectly "straight" masculine male (not into anything) who not only walks like a "girl" more than most women, he's got the butt of a woman to. ;) The "walk" you are talking about is actually not a gender thing, but a skeletal thing, since it is more common for women to have wide hips, women tend to walk like that more, though some "force" it there are many women who don't walk like that naturally. The diaper just makes it easier to "toddle", but as an adult the toddling looks more like a sway.

*nod nods*

• 5 months later...