LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Large Bambino Teddy Update

If I were to buy Bambinos, I would stick with the Classicos. The reason is that they are clearly an AB (fetish) diaper. Here is an adult diaper that actually says the person wearing it is ‘playing baby’. Because that’s exactly what I’m doing, the diaper that says it is better than the one that doesn’t. Just how my mind works. I’m sure others love the Teddies because they’re so cute. I don’t disagree. I just find the Classicos more alluring for the reason stated.

If I were to buy Bambinos, I would stick with the Classicos. The reason is that they are clearly an AB (fetish) diaper. Here is an adult diaper that actually says the person wearing it is ‘playing baby’. Because that’s exactly what I’m doing, the diaper that says it is better than the one that doesn’t. Just how my mind works. I’m sure others love the Teddies because they’re so cute. I don’t disagree. I just find the Classicos more alluring for the reason stated.

Now for me, I'm regressive but I'm a kid in diapers, not a baby, and as a certified big boy I HATE HATE HATE the baby print (never ordered a Classico for that reason). I prefer the Bianco as they most resemble the diapers I like the most, old style Huggies. From a deisgn perspective it seems like a fail too - No baby diaper is going to have the word baby stamped across it in a tessellating pattern. In the same way that bad candy tell's you it is "chocolaty" so that it implies it is yummy despite the fact that there is no chocolate in it. well you know what? If you have to tell me it's chocolate like then it is probably bad. If you have to tell me it is an ABDL diaper by stamping the word baby on it then you have done the same. I realize I am in the minority here and that a lot of folks like them. I'm no fan of the Cushies print either (for different reasons). Teddies print is a good step in the right direction and once the tapes are fixed I will probably order me some :)

Nice huh??? I like all the improvements, which make them much more comfy, but sadly the tapes are the weak spot...oh well. At least it is an easy fix. :)

Enjoy!

The larges have the Classico tapes.

I just spent the last 5 days wearing my large Bambino Teddy diapers and found them to be incredibly absorbant. As I suspected, the large Teddys were a little big for me, particularly around the legs, but they seemed to fit snug if I pulled them a little tighter during the taping. The old tapes did not break like the new tape design, but did not have the same sticking power. They did perform fine, but I did have a few tapes come undone after I stood up after putting on my diapers. They seemed to hold OK once I reapplied them. These are minor points and were far overshadowed with the superior capacity performance of these new diapers. I was able to wet my Teddys numerous times without worry of leaks and in the morning woke up to a very heavy diaper that held a ton of liquid. My diapers were so heavy that they hung low when I got up in the morning. I can't believe how absorbant the new Bambino Teddys are and this is an awesome feature. I like the new design and think it portrays a kind of toddler look - which I can completely relate to as I am in my diapers. What great diapers!

I Liked the new teddys cept for da tape nice try but no ciggy Im not a big fan of da old tape system but it was better than the new trial tape glad they went back so soon I myself think it was a fast responce with the tape.

I have had some problems wif a cpl things but nothing big I use bams because of need they are one of the best for what I need The bams and the Sucure X-Plus are in all basics are the same diaper but as I said for need they are one of the best out there for my needs as I hab ta ware 247 they are very costly but i would spend more useing more of adifferent product Tranqualtys ATN is what I use as a back up but the bams and Secure X - Plus fit and fell better and not as stiff as the ATNs But I Hab Ta say I Do Like The New Teddys Alot Better Than The others But Still Think They should make same for us girls as well a little extra in the middle would help alot

But Thanks Di For the updates and for the site itsself