LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered And Discovered!

Imagine you are going through airport security and you keep activating the alarm upon walking through the doorway screening device. Further imagine that you are told that you will need to remove all clothes except for your underwear (in a private area, of course, but with officials present, obviously).

Of course, because this is DD, you aren’t wearing underwear. You are diapered. When this is discovered, you will be anywhere from slightly to greatly embarrassed. Let’s assume that the seriousness of your predicament depends on how you think your diaper will be interpreted.

Does it look like its worn for incontinence (or to avoid having to use public restrooms), or kink? Does it make you look ready for daycare, or for a nursing home, babyish or fun, or boringly practical and institutional?

No question, I would be completely red-faced. There would just be no hope that the officials would think my diaper wasn't a kink.

post-16254-099651300 1284139330_thumb.jp

post-16254-099651300 1284139330_thumb.jp

I would not be red facfed it would be the guard who would be wishing it was not him/her forcing the situation. And no, they would not think kink nor would it matter if they did think that.

... And airport security/customs has seen it all: I am sure people waltz about with inserted buttplugs, vibrating panties and all manner of things. And have at least heard of recreational diaper wearers...

You could say you don't normally wear but are a nervous flyer...

Unless your padding has "Big Baby" in big letters on it and your plastic pants are in "Barney" prints...

Then you better run, the gig is up...

I don't doubt for a second, that if somebody saw my diaper, I'd have to tell them about wearing diapers as part of pretending to be a baby, if they asked. And they may not, even if what they saw was clearly a recreational kink (they might be embarrassed also). Would I be embarrassed? Absolutely, but much much more so being seen by a man. I would still be very nervous, but would be excited by a woman seeing, and when it was all over, I'd be glad she had.

I recently had the opportunity to trade secrets with a woman I've known for a few years. She liked to sunbathe nude in the back yard, she told me. Well, I said, I like something a little more radical. I told her I wouldn't tell her unless she asked me, and she had to think about it. So a couple of days went by and she didn't ask and I thought she'd decided she didn't want to go there. And then she came over to me and said she wanted to know. I was shaking nervous, because I wanted to tell her, and I did, that I like to play baby and that a big part of it is wearing (and using) diapers. She was pretty shocked, but I don't feel that our relationship has changed. Still friends. She never saw me diapered though; if she did I imagine she would say oh and move on. This is probably how airport security would react. I think we think what we do is a big deal, but others don't so much for the simple reason that it's not their thing.

I don't doubt for a second, that if somebody saw my diaper, I'd have to tell them about wearing diapers as part of pretending to be a baby, if they asked. And they may not, even if what they saw was clearly a recreational kink (they might be embarrassed also). Would I be embarrassed? Absolutely, but much much more so being seen by a man. I would still be very nervous, but would be excited by a woman seeing, and when it was all over, I'd be glad she had.

I recently had the opportunity to trade secrets with a woman I've known for a few years. She liked to sunbathe nude in the back yard, she told me. Well, I said, I like something a little more radical. I told her I wouldn't tell her unless she asked me, and she had to think about it. So a couple of days went by and she didn't ask and I thought she'd decided she didn't want to go there. And then she came over to me and said she wanted to know. I was shaking nervous, because I wanted to tell her, and I did, that I like to play baby and that a big part of it is wearing (and using) diapers. She was pretty shocked, but I don't feel that our relationship has changed. Still friends. She never saw me diapered though; if she did I imagine she would say oh and move on. This is probably how airport security would react. I think we think what we do is a big deal, but others don't so much for the simple reason that it's not their thing.

Sounds more like you are trying to be embarrassed. Perhaps that is what your kink really is (forgot the label for it) and diapers are just your way to get there. Even if something looks "babyish" doesn't mean it is. My whole wardrobe could be called "babyish" though everything is from designer labels (second hand of course). I wear the AB diapers because they are actually less embarrassing than the institutional ones. The ones with all over print are the best. I doubt there is a non-ABDL alive that thinks about it more than "I hope they're okay" when they see one.

People will feel more sorry for you than think of kinks when they do notice.

An American CBP agent once searched by bags on arrival at PHL and asked why I had "these things". The things in question were some diapers, powder/lotion (I think), a bottle and maybe a NUK5 pacifier. It was about 3 years ago now and the memory of exactly what I had is fading a bit... But it was diapers and some undeniably baby stuff. I mumbled an answer about personal night-time needs (hey, it wasn't strictly a lie :lol:) and trust me, while I was embarrassed, she was infinitely more embarrassed about what she found than me :roflmao: and not a word more was said. Another time, my carry-on was inspected and the contents swabbed for explosive residue. They couldn't possibly have missed the diapers in the bag. Not a word was said. You'll find countless stories on this board from people who have passed through all stages of airport security with diapers on, diapers in carry-on bags, other embarrassing items, etc, and almost every time, it's just not a problem.

Bottom line is that they have specific things that they're looking for. The TSA (checkpoint screeners) are on the lookout for sharp objects, explosives, guns and whatnot. Customs are on the lookout for drugs, smuggled contraband (fresh foods, etc), undeclared money or evidence that points to unlawful intent to immigrate. They don't look for other things. Outside of their respective 'targets', they don't give a damn.

They are normally polite or at least businesslike and professional in their attitude, no matter what they see. Sure, there are arseholes who try and make traveller's lives miserable but they're the exception.

I am about to fly out of Detroit Metro Airport soon.I have often thought about a strip down. for me i have wore diapers for a long time. so its not a big deal they are like underwear to me. but most of the time i depends or attends or tranquility and they are thin and not noticeable when i am out. but not being able to change with in a few hours i am going to use abena x plus. and my soon to be wife she is the shy type and gets imberest easy. she told me that she will go fist and if i get stopped she don't know me. lol

Put a little yellow stain in them, and I assure you no customs or homeland security officer would say anything. If you use the 'Barney' version, just reply that "if you have to use a diaper, it might as well be fun." As others have reflected, this happens all the time. I suppose that we are OK until some jihadist comes up with an exploding diaper that is triggered by urine. (What a horrible thought!)

Rat

Um, I think this is unlikely to happen unless you are planning on something illegal. If you set off the thing they are just going to use the wand thing on you and then you would find out what was causing it. Might be likely that you would have to tell them what the padded thing is under your pants. Do you have drugs stuffed in your diaper? Then you probably would be strip searched, other than that I am 99.99% sure it wouldn't happen.

Also more likely than not they would ask you if you mind going through the xray things, they probably would ask about the puffy thing under and again you would say its a diaper and be on your way.

I don't think I would care. It would be kind of funny to see their reactions though.

I have gone to Burning Man festival and wore just a diaper and t-shirt for 4 days and that year there were about 45,000 people at burning man(2001)

I don't think I would care. It would be kind of funny to see their reactions though.

I have gone to Burning Man festival and wore just a diaper and t-shirt for 4 days and that year there were about 45,000 people at burning man(2001)

"Burning Man Festival"??? :wtf2:

Let me guess..... a festival to celebrate capital punishment???

hmm.. seems a little barbaric!

"Burning Man Festival"??? :wtf2:

Let me guess..... a festival to celebrate capital punishment???

hmm.. seems a little barbaric!

o.O You've never heard of Burning Man?

It's an art festival, actually, they call it "art for art's sake" ... looks like fun and wish I was able to go, and it's been going on for a long time now.