LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weight Loss, Mandatory Water Portions, And More Wettings!

One night weight gauze prefold diaper and pull on plastic pants aren't enough anymore! A diaper can only hold so much liquid, and then the leaks start. For the past week I've had two wet spots on the back of my pants because my diaper has reached the saturation point. I need to consume a minimum of 5 liters of water a day, and I do that. I also drink my homemade iced tea with lemon. This is causing me to wet more often, and today the whole back of my pants was soaked because one diaper was not enough. I had to clean the Jeep seat again! I don't really want to add a diaper because then I only have two pair of pants to wear that will fit over both. With the fecal incontinence getting worse I'm going to have to adjust the number of diapers I keep in circulation, and use six pair of plastic pants a day, instead of the usual five. Isn't getting older a blast? At least I haven't had any rashes, even with the high heat we've been having.

A couple of things here.

First I believe that ACD makes or carries diaper doublers or inserts that help boost the capacity of a diaper without adding a lot of bulk.

http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/CLOTH-DIAPERS_2/Adult-Cloth-Diaper-Inserts;jsessionid=JB7TMFVMy0JnQcNQQjhp7r0DG3brG48y4rcnQ5sk2zrJlLRDVLChyGDK9X5HPD7nxpyfxz9S1JpL8TvBfYrNgpvnGdHmpyWr2M1MTbRlGYnlxhTJ8TkPbYchlFJ9VxLh!-1704925002

I have used kids large prefold diapers as boosters as well and they seem to work well too.

Another thing, you need to drink a lot of water, but I think whats causing more problems is the tea that you drink as well. Water helps keep you hydrated, as we all know, but tea is a diuretic and makes you pee a lot. I am sure you enjoy it a lot, homemade tea with lemon I am sure is delicious, but with all the added water intake, It sounds like you are just aggravating the situation, and making something bad, worse. So something I would recommend, just as a casual outside observer, is cut back on the tea consumption and see what happens. Your Dr. might want you to cut back on the water then as well, since your output would be better under control. I'm not a doctor (but I have had a couple in my family :P ) but it seems that what you are doing is counter productive. Increasing fluid intake, then including a diuretic and worrying about increased output seems a but of a conflict.

I'd say cut out the tea, and watch output and make adjustments, as the tea is making things worse not better.

Just my 2 guineas worth :P

qwack

• Like 1

Stop drinking the tea for a while. The caffeine in it will promote more flooding. Lemon juice will help get your body to reduce the amount of retained water. After a few days of drinking a little lemon juice your body should slow dawn ans regulate the water more efficiently.

A couple of things here.

First I believe that ACD makes or carries diaper doublers or inserts that help boost the capacity of a diaper without adding a lot of bulk.

http://www.adultclothdiaper.com/PRODUCTS_2/CLOTH-DIAPERS_2/Adult-Cloth-Diaper-Inserts;jsessionid=JB7TMFVMy0JnQcNQQjhp7r0DG3brG48y4rcnQ5sk2zrJlLRDVLChyGDK9X5HPD7nxpyfxz9S1JpL8TvBfYrNgpvnGdHmpyWr2M1MTbRlGYnlxhTJ8TkPbYchlFJ9VxLh!-1704925002

I have used kids large prefold diapers as boosters as well and they seem to work well too.

Another thing, you need to drink a lot of water, but I think whats causing more problems is the tea that you drink as well. Water helps keep you hydrated, as we all know, but tea is a diuretic and makes you pee a lot. I am sure you enjoy it a lot, homemade tea with lemon I am sure is delicious, but with all the added water intake, It sounds like you are just aggravating the situation, and making something bad, worse. So something I would recommend, just as a casual outside observer, is cut back on the tea consumption and see what happens. Your Dr. might want you to cut back on the water then as well, since your output would be better under control. I'm not a doctor (but I have had a couple in my family :P ) but it seems that what you are doing is counter productive. Increasing fluid intake, then including a diuretic and worrying about increased output seems a but of a conflict.

I'd say cut out the tea, and watch output and make adjustments, as the tea is making things worse not better.

Just my 2 guineas worth :P

qwack

thank you for the information they do look intersting