LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girl, Big Dreams

babykatie12

Hi everyone,

I am relatively new to the online diaper scene, and I’d like to think that (well besides this fetish of course), I am a completely normal, intelligent, attractive girl with goals and values. Being an AB doesn’t define me as a person, but it is something that I wish that I could share with someone special. I suppose that I’ve always felt like I have been hiding a part of me in my past relationships, and I’m looking for either friends or a potential daddy or mommy relationship - someone that truly understands me, my adult side, my baby side, and everything inbetween. I want a relationship with trust, mutual effort, kindness, and love. I realize that I probably won’t find it here, but hey, a girl can dream.

I wish you well in your quest :thumbsup: Others have found their partners here so don't think it can't happen ;) Girls tend to get jumped on by all the guys (just like in RL but usually with less respect since you can't slap them for what they say) but there are many really nice people here with dreams similar to yours :D Don't let being AB discourage you from dreaming; some of us have more than that to deal with when it comes to finding a soulmate :rolleyes: At my age and with my multiple quirks my own dreams are fading but I haven't given up yet and I hope I never do :P One day of true happiness with the right person before becoming business for the mortician would make my life worthwhile (though I do want more than just one day :roflmao: ).

Dream on and your dreams may actually come true!

Bettypooh

So, how many guys are showing restraint by not posting here?

Sorry, Babykatie12, I was expecting the masses to roll in.

Sometimes us guys think with the head above our belt lines... Don't hate!

Hi Katie how R U

Where are you , I am in Phoenix and I understand it is very hard to have part of us hidden and the other part of us struggle to get our needs met, you sound great with a little girl deep inside of you that needs attention

I hope I can help , I am a want to be daddy with out a baby to love and care for

my email is cee_dana@yahoo.com

( keep your big dreams alive sweet heart )

• Like 1