LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Flooding Fun

turtlepins

While walking through Target this morning I soaked my diapers (2 gauze prefold diapers). It was a fun filled few minutes complete with warm tingles and ticklies. Even though I'm incontinent and never know when I'm going to flood, the moment it all starts is almost magical. Mommy was looking through the women's clothing section and we were walking slowly, as one does, stopping from time to time to look at a top. I enjoyed the spreading warmth, the sensations that come with peeing, and was feeling quite content. Mommy moved behind me and discretely pulled out the back of my pants and stuck her finger down the back of my diaper to pull it away from me.

"You're not wet to the top yet." She whispered as she moved to the other side. "Although as long as that lasted I'm amazed you're not."

When I asked her how she knew she told me I got that little boy look in my eyes and then sighed when it was over. He he! So I'm sitting here in wet diapers waiting for the next flooding. They'll be wet to the top after the second one!

So what is it about wetting a diaper we love? For me it's a combination of things. My bladder fills all the way up to overflowing before the flood starts, and my body reacts to the relief of that condition. The force of the flow makes my pee pee wiggle around in there, which is fun. The spreading warmth is calming and makes me feel like a baby. I like feeling like a baby. As the diapers get heavier they feel different, and I like that too. How about you? What do you like? Thanks for sharing! Luv and hugs evybody! :lol:

I'm not sure really. I think for me it's part the relief that I needed to go to begin with and also the 'naughty factor' that you are doing something that 'big people' aren't supposed to do etc, kind of breaking the rules or being a rebel. I actually don't "try' to flood, most disposables can't handle it. So I use the extended wear ones (Abens X or bambino or eurobriefs) where I can get away with doing that with out wiping out a diaper in one shot, and needing to change. I also find that after I do flood, I just leak and dribble the rest of the time, and if I change, I can keep that up.

But just 'going in your pants' in general is a naughty thing to do, and kind of a secret, and I think thats the biggest appeal for me :blush: but it's nice to not have to hold it until you find a bathroom or have to ask where the rest room is, just go and not worry about it, and change later :P

I enjoy the warmth and the spreading wetness when I pee my diaper.I try not to wet when i'm out because i do use disposables[i ordered the abena xtras] but i'm finding I can't hold as long anymore, so i just go. As SQ said its also the naughty factor, it's a turn on for me. My mommy friend can tell as well she says i have a look of plesure and contentment on my face when i wet.We were at walgreens the other day and i wet ,i didn't say anything she just looked at me and said i'll change you when we get home. She knew

Guest Saturnine

Alright so you were in target, are 58 years old, and let another person stick their hand down your pants and look inside in PUBLIC?

This is why I think ABDLs get the bad rap. It takes it too far when you allow the mommy-baby relationship go public. I know a lot of people who would probably never go to a store again if they ever witnessed a 60 something woman saying her 58 year old friend's diaper isn't full of pee to the top. It's not fair to the other shoppers when they have to witness and hear that a shopper near them is is walking around in a piss saturated diaper and that he won't be hygeinic and go change because the piss hasn't reached the top where it's close to spilling out. Gross.

Anyway, weirdness aside I like wetting, but most things I try to do in private. I don't like ABDLs who take the lifestyle out from closed doors and impose it on others who don't have a choice either way. It's ok to be incontinent, but don't get so relaxed with the lifestyle you bring along another person who shoves their fingers in your pants and tries to feel for your piss. It's gross. I don't like this story too much. Too extreme and unnecessary.

BUT I do like wetting, like I said. It's the tingling sensation coupled with the relief of an empty bladder.

Guest Saturnine

And something I forgot: please don't tell me your mommy continued browsing the clothes AFTER she "discreetly" shoved her hand down the back of your diaper. Did she? I would have to at least tell someone who worked there I saw another person reach into a person's possibly full diaper, then continue to handle things with the hand. These things ya shold think about. Just because you think the diaper is discreet doesn't mean people don't notice your actions, however odd they may be.

Sorry.

Alright so you were in target, are 58 years old, and let another person stick their hand down your pants and look inside in PUBLIC?

This is why I think ABDLs get the bad rap. It takes it too far when you allow the mommy-baby relationship go public. I know a lot of people who would probably never go to a store again if they ever witnessed a 60 something woman saying her 58 year old friend's diaper isn't full of pee to the top. It's not fair to the other shoppers when they have to witness and hear that a shopper near them is is walking around in a piss saturated diaper and that he won't be hygeinic and go change because the piss hasn't reached the top where it's close to spilling out. Gross.

Anyway, weirdness aside I like wetting, but most things I try to do in private. I don't like ABDLs who take the lifestyle out from closed doors and impose it on others who don't have a choice either way. It's ok to be incontinent, but don't get so relaxed with the lifestyle you bring along another person who shoves their fingers in your pants and tries to feel for your piss. It's gross. I don't like this story too much. Too extreme and unnecessary.

BUT I do like wetting, like I said. It's the tingling sensation coupled with the relief of an empty bladder.

I find it interesting that you a) didn't read very carefully, and B) assumed the worst. She did it discretely, and I wasn't wet where she touched. Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! It wasn't weird, it was intimate, just between the two of us. Hope that allays your fears! Luv and hugs.

And something I forgot: please don't tell me your mommy continued browsing the clothes AFTER she "discreetly" shoved her hand down the back of your diaper. Did she? I would have to at least tell someone who worked there I saw another person reach into a person's possibly full diaper, then continue to handle things with the hand. These things ya shold think about. Just because you think the diaper is discreet doesn't mean people don't notice your actions, however odd they may be.

Sorry.

No need to apologize. Your concern for hygiene is duly noted. See the note above and I think you'll be able to relax, maybe breathe a little, unclench your teeth and unpucker whatever else is puckered up!

Guest Saturnine

Whether the diaper was wet or not is irrelevant because as secretive as one cn be, you never know when someone is watching. I held a security position at a clothing store some time back and I can tell you if you think know one sees you you are wrong. Big Brother always has his eye on you. It's still unsanitary because if you WERE wet then that means she touched your urine and would have continued browsing clothes.

All I ask is was it so totally necessary for her to cram her hand down the back of your pants?

No. Nope.

Whether the diaper was wet or not is irrelevant because as secretive as one cn be, you never know when someone is watching. I held a security position at a clothing store some time back and I can tell you if you think know one sees you you are wrong. Big Brother always has his eye on you. It's still unsanitary because if you WERE wet then that means she touched your urine and would have continued browsing clothes.

All I ask is was it so totally necessary for her to cram her hand down the back of your pants?

No. Nope.

Still puckered up, I see! I really feel sorry for you.

I find it interesting that you a) didn't read very carefully, and B) assumed the worst. She did it discretely, and I wasn't wet where she touched. Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! It wasn't weird, it was intimate, just between the two of us. Hope that allays your fears! Luv and hugs.

TP and her get bashed for doing what hundreds of thousands of Moms do with babies everywhere every day- go figure :angry: Is it unsanitary? Maybe, but so is every doorknob you touch, every box or package on the shelf, and every bag you carried your purchases away in :o Compared to a lot of things, relatively fresh urine is pretty darn clean. Compared to this happening occasionally and discretely with TP versus frequently and openly with Moms and babies, to bash them shows some depth of thought to be lacking. As does some people glossing over the post without reading it carefully, then replying accordingly :bash: And then there are those who think badly of the act itself, as if it was as bad as things a recently banned person did :( Really people, CHILL :D

I can't see where any of what happened is that bad for anyone. If some bored employee saw it on a security camera, so what? They see a lot more than this all the time :lol: Personally, I wouldn't much care if this happened within sight of other people so long as no children saw. The diaper was covered and they weren't acting like exhibitionists, trying to draw attention to themselves, or acting in a way that was meant to upset other people- they were just living as themselves in the real world with discretion and without shame :thumbsup: It was a great example of how the ABDL lifestyle should be positively portrayed to the real world if one is going to do that publicly- it sure beats the heck out of what a lot of others say they do which could only portray us in a bad light.

TP, I admire your attitude in handling the replies here. Keep on living and be happy my friend :girl_baby:

Bettypooh

I check my little one's diaper in public, I just don't do it in front of people. I also don't stick my hand down there, I just check to see if it's wet from the outside. she enjoys it and I think it's cute. You can be somewhat public with the lifestyle without being a idiot about it. Chill out, your concern is shared by all of us, however not every single public display of the lifestyle is the end of the world. Incontinent people pee themselves in public all the time. My little one is incontinent, she can't help it. If someone ever said anything to her about her diapers, I'd step right in and defend her. That being said if she is being voyeuristic about it then I'd be the one saying something. I wear and wet in public all the time, I just don't show my diaper to people because I'm not a weirdo....well not that weird. Just chill out, Turtle likes to tell stories too and we're all cool with that, he's a good guy, leave him be.

I like it 'cause I'm a lazy bum who doesn't feel like getting out of bed in the middle of the night.

Haha, I'm just kidding. =] I think I kind of like it 'cause I know I'm not supposed to be doing it. And pretending to be a baby, for me, relieves a lot of stress I have at night. Historically, my mind is riddled with all sorts of thoughts that I cant stop thinking, and I end up not being able to get to sleep at night. But babies don't have to think about anything, really, so that helps clear my mind. The whole wetting a diaper things sort of completes the illusion, as it were.

Much of this also comes from an utter lack of knowledge of the history and back ground that TP has. Many of us know him and get along well with him because we understand his situation and history, and also his relationship with his wife / mommy. Taken out of context, I am sure it looks / sounds strange, and this is part of why posts like this happens. Much of it comes from a lack of understanding and ignorance of the subject or the OP.

I don't get the unnecessary "drama" and building a 'mountain out of a mole hill' attitude though, all of it seems contrived to create an argument and or a flame war over nothing. :P We can do with out the negativity all derived from ignorance. Fortunately, TP being the wonderful person he is, was able to respond in his own good natured way and keep the flames at bay.

The lesson here is to read a post throughly BEFORE responding....'think before you type', to avoid this kind of thing from happening. If responder would consider other posters number of posts, and think that 'MAYBE" there are some experienced people here who have a history and relationship together and who know each other and respect each other and support one another, again, troubled posts like this wouldn't happen. Personally, I consider turtle pins a friend and am proud to have him as such. :D I understand him and where he comes from, he is a good person and spirit as he has illustrated, which makes him that much more awesome. :thumbsup:

TP and her get bashed for doing what hundreds of thousands of Moms do with babies everywhere every day- go figure :angry: Is it unsanitary? Maybe, but so is every doorknob you touch, every box or package on the shelf, and every bag you carried your purchases away in :o Compared to a lot of things, relatively fresh urine is pretty darn clean.

Actually fresh urine is *sterile.* It's one of the cleanest fluids in your body, provided no UTI is present. Whee science is fun! ^_^

Guest Saturnine

It's the perception of the unknown that is what is dangerous in this topic discussed. The person who shoves their hand down the back of an incontinent person's diaper to check for urine and doesn't feel urine assumes because "hey there wasn't urine so no pee was touched" is a good argument. However as Proust said "true paradise is through another's eyes" so while you don't see the harm a fellow shopper who has no clue about the ABDL lifestyle will think "oh god she just shoved her hand in that dudes diaper she probably has sh&t under her fingernails now and oh god she's touching the frozen pizzas!"

It's fine for those involved, but for an outside perspective the imagination runs wild with ANYTHING possible. And rightfully so...

Not everything you see is what you think it is, and the worst may not infact be the case. It's best to be mindful of others is all and the whole checking of the diaper by shoving the finger in the diaper to feel for piss could have waited for like a damn second to get at least somewhere private and not in damned public in the middle of the clothing section.

It's the perception of the unknown that is what is dangerous in this topic discussed. The person who shoves their hand down the back of an incontinent person's diaper to check for urine and doesn't feel urine assumes because "hey there wasn't urine so no pee was touched" is a good argument. However as Proust said "true paradise is through another's eyes" so while you don't see the harm a fellow shopper who has no clue about the ABDL lifestyle will think "oh god she just shoved her hand in that dudes diaper she probably has sh&t under her fingernails now and oh god she's touching the frozen pizzas!"

It's fine for those involved, but for an outside perspective the imagination runs wild with ANYTHING possible. And rightfully so...

Not everything you see is what you think it is, and the worst may not infact be the case. It's best to be mindful of others is all and the whole checking of the diaper by shoving the finger in the diaper to feel for piss could have waited for like a damn second to get at least somewhere private and not in damned public in the middle of the clothing section.

Is lifting up your little one's skirt in the middle of an empty aisle in stop n shop to check her diaper an issue? :whistling::angel_not:

Again it's all about being covert.