LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can We Get Some Creativity Here?

Honestly, I chose my name because of this website. JDL is an abbreviation of "Just a Diaper Lover," which was one of the types listed on Daily Diapers when I first joined. And I really, really like the number 23. So there. B)

Maybe not obvious at first glance, but so what? I'd rather have a generic username and be posting creative content than vice versa. :thumbsup:

I choose this one because it is generally rare and their my initials, totally unimaginative I know, sigh. All my imagination just goes out of me on a daily basis trying to act big and pretend that I am something I am not. I DID shorten my last name a little tho, my real name is David Michael Avonoski.

I choose this one because it is generally rare and their my initials, totally unimaginative I know, sigh. All my imagination just goes out of me on a daily basis trying to act big and pretend that I am something I am not. I DID shorten my last name a little tho, my real name is David Michael Avonoski.

HA! And I thought you were dmavn because you were a 'diaper maven'! Now I know you ARE creative because the 'd' wasn't for 'diaper'!!

JDL23... now, I thought those were initials!! 'just a diaper lover'...pretty neat! Is this reverse creativity because you were thinking 'diaper' but fooled at least me (and maybe others)??

babykeiff... thanks for expressing these thoughts so well... gosh, I guess maybe that IS why I chose 'diaperpt', Darkfinn!!

I still apologize for my blatant lack of creativity.

No one responded to my request for feedback as to whether I should really change my screen name. I guess because I'm just one of those millions whose name contains that word...'diaper'... sigh... (or is it as babykeiff said, and no one else really cares??)

squawvox

(formerly diaperpt)

(actually, I'm getting a big kick out of reading all these replies! This is a pretty funny thread!)

JDL23... now, I thought those were initials!! 'just a diaper lover'...pretty neat! Is this reverse creativity because you were thinking 'diaper' but fooled at least me (and maybe others)??

Don't know what you mean exactly by "reverse creativity." I just saw the term "Just A Diaper Lover" and thought, "Well, that sounds like I am. Guess I'll use it." And the rest is history. :thumbsup:

babykeiff... thanks for expressing these thoughts so well... gosh, I guess maybe that IS why I chose 'diaperpt', Darkfinn!!

Thanks diaperpt for the compliment.

I still apologize for my blatant lack of creativity.

In my opinion, creativity or lack thereof is not a prerequisite to act or behave infantile. I thought that infant behavior was all about releasing control both physical and mental, and regressing to the inner sanctum one creates in ones own mind. This site allows, and also requests the semi adult side of us (the ability to type in order to communicate) some sort of free reign. Therefore, it is the creativity of the owner / mods that allows us all to release our control.

Another Darkfinn troll post? :X

Well nyer, I say there aren't enough people named after adorable foodstuffs. Now I'm contributing to the conversation

...and a tasty contribution, it is!

squawvox or maybe diaperpt (can't make up my mind!!)