LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comco

Ive been getting more into cloth diapers lately but I hove only one pair of good waterproof pants. I decided to go to comco and check out their selection but I found their shipping costs to start at $13+. I didn't stick around to shop.

Anondl

Ive been getting more into cloth diapers lately but I hove only one pair of good waterproof pants. I decided to go to comco and check out their selection but I found their shipping costs to start at $13+. I didn't stick around to shop.

Anondl

That does seem a bit high but US shipping almost everywhere has gone up in the last year :rolleyes: That'sthe main reason I don't Ebay as much these days :whistling:

Bettypooh

Anondl

Check around on Ebay, there are a couple of vendors who sell comco pants at decent prices and don't charge an arm and leg for shipping. They don't weigh much and don't take up much space, so why charge so much?? You have to shop around to get better values. Maybe even A-mazon?? :P

• 1 year later...

Comco is by nature a wholesale company. The s/h comes down per unit as you order more items per parcel. This if you order a half dozen, the per unit cost is lower, on the order of $2.11 each and if you order a dozen it becomes about $1.09 each