LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

September 2010 'N J L' Munches And Events

These will be good fun! Post below if you want to shout out to others who read this. Save the dates:

NJL North Munch

Current RSVP Count: 7 confirmed (and 3 more "Probably's") and there's always the posibility of some unannounced.

Please let us know below if you will be attending or you may RSVP directly to daddyglenn2002@yahoo.com. We need an accurate count for the reservations!

Wednesday, September 22nd, 6:45 PM, The OFFICE Beer Bar & Grill, 3 South Street, Morristown, NJ. For Info and Directions visit www.office-beerbar.com. This is a popular place with great food! We will meet in front of (outside of) the restaurant from 6:45 until our 7:pm sharp reservations (I will be wearing my Bright Green Oscar The Grouch "SCRAM!" Tee-shirt.) If raining meet inside the door. Any latecomers should ask for "Glenn's" table. Plan on staying until about nine o'clock. Please ask for a separate check. Parking is around back. There is Train access to Morristown Station, about 2 blocks away, I can pick-up. This place is excellent, trendy yet casual and if you like great food, great beer and good company you will not be disappointed. Yeah, its worth travelling a distance to come here! No Activity is planned - this will be a dinner munch (stay for dessert!)

NJL North Munch News: We are attempting to fix on three regular Munch locations in northern NJ - with an additional wildcard location (everchanging) so that members can meet up with their friends more frequently and so we can plan well ahead. We are going to do likewise for the NJL Central Munch. Note that there is only one NJL and that anyone can attend any munch - we are attempting to make it simpler and easier for regular attendees to connect and for newbies to join in. As we develop these regular locations we are seeking volunteer NJL Munch Co-Hosts - people to greet others at the entrance and, when appropriate, to bring everyone inside to the table. Its simple and rewarding - and much needed as I often have to travel quite a distance and cannot always be the first person there. You may remember how it felt being a newbie and not knowing whom or what to expect - why not help take the butterflies out another newbies first visit? This same Co-Host request applies below to the NJL Central Munches.

NJL Central Munch

Current RSVP Count: 5 (and 1 maybe)

Please let us know below if you will be attending.

Tuesday, September 14th, Hightstown, NJ. Americana Diner, Rte. 130 (Northbound side). We will be meeting just inside the Diner at 7:45 - I will be wearing my Bright Green Oscar The Grouch "SCRAM!" shirt so if you get there late just come in and look around for us.) While there is no activity planned anyone who might like to join us is welcome to drive 4oo yards to the Hightstown Center Cinema 15 for a Fun Movie after the munch.

NJL Central Munch News:

The North Brunswick Munch in August was a success! Now its time to rotate in a southerly route to give those living that way a fair chance to come out. The next NJL Central Munch in October theme will be OCTOBERFETISHFEST. I will release more information as I obtain it but suffice it to say this one involves visiting a Microbrewery either in Princeton or in Lambertville, as some people have already suggested. Lets hear from those living in/ near the Central NJ region who may be already enlightened as to the finer points of these venues. I would really like to find a munch site that also has rail (train)(ChooChoo!) access from Philly. For those living near the shore (Dennis and others), I am planning to hold a munch down your way a little further out in the year. The eventual goal is to find about three regular locations (and one wildcard which will always be new) so that regular members can meet up more frequently and so we can plan these well ahead of time. The Regular Locations will have to be located within a reasonable (walking) distance to Train/Bus access. As noted above, Volunteer NJL Munch Co-Hosts are sought.

REMINDER TO ALL PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS AND NJL MEMBERS: READ AND UNDERSTAND THE NJL INFORMATION AND RULES AS POSTED. We have rules for a reason and we ask that ALL respect these. Thank you!

NOTE: Due to an apparent lack of general interest and given the fact that I can no longer give my employer the required one-month's notice to switch my one off for this day it has been decided to table the Picnic for next summer. Our Sincere Apologies to all Teddy Bears and Stuffies.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from vacation and haven't had a chance to look at my work schedule yet. I will try to make the central one but probably won't make the north one unless I am working in that neck of the woods that day.

My vote is for Princeton in October. The Princeton train station is on the NEC line so easy access for people from philly.

i'll have to see if im able to get out of the house on tuesday evening without an interrogation lol im sure i'll figure something to jog around my slightly-to-very nosey family :P

not having a job anymore makes it a little harder to vanish for a few hours

second princeton!

i'll have to see if im able to get out of the house on tuesday evening without an interrogation lol im sure i'll figure something to jog around my slightly-to-very nosey family :P

not having a job anymore makes it a little harder to vanish for a few hours

second princeton!

Tell 'em you're applying at a few bars. :lol:

Or maybe something nightshift.

I hear a suggestion and a second that the October OctoberFetishFest Munch be held in the Princeton area. Apparently there is rail access which makes this a great choice! I also like the idea. Do we have any other nominations? Any discussion - such as the name of a good Microbrewery in Princeton? Its no secret NJL people show up in droves when there is Seriously High Quality Beer involved. Last time we have twelve come out and it was fun!

In other news, I am seriously considering having a second annual NJL Halloween Munch in my home, unless someone else wants to have it in theirs, that is. Last year we had eleven partygoers and a great time! It was epic in my book anyway. I'd like to have more fun AB/DL games and fun this time if anyone is interested in sharing what they might like to do. Also, I really could use some backup help with this, hint hint. There will be a Big Sandwich, soda, juice, chips, etc... so there will be a nominal cash cover fee of $10 per person to cover basic food costs. In addition, if you have a favorite beverage to share, feel free to bring it! Last year JeffyAB brought 'The Baby' which was a mind blowing film IMHO. But I think this time we'll just show some classic horror films with the sound turned down as background ambience. I'd like to have a social time rather than focusing watching the tube - like party games and AB/DL chatter! Yeah, if you like 'em you'd be crazy not to wear a diaper and a fun Costume at this AB/DL/ Littles Party! But, of course, ALL Littles are totally welcome to come, regardless of diapers. Its gonna be in my private (Diaper Friendly) new apartment (two floors) (lots of comfy places to sit and wall-to-wall carpeting for crawlers) and there will be space to set up your special furniture if you wanna bring it too. Play Pens and Highchairs are fine. Don't show up in AB attire, but inside I could care less if someone romps around in just a wet diaper - Its Halloween People! As usual I reserve the right to get to know newbies first by talking to them before they come to my home. If you're a good egg and sincere, that won't be a problem!

Now, Tommorrow is the NJL Central Munch in Hightstown and we have at least five or six NEW PEOPLE coming as well as two NJL Members and its going to be at a busy diner where our conversation is likely to be drowned out by the crowd, so this seems like a perfect place to get to talk to other Munchgoers. For anyone who wants to party on after the Munch, there is a Movie theater nearby as well as bowling so feel free. In a busy place like this particular diner, noone will hear you wetting your diaper so Enjoy that Unlimited Razzberry Iced Tea! Munch attendance seems to fluctuate from one or two newbies to a crowd of twenty or more. I sense this will be a medium-sized crowd and wouldn't be surprised to meet peeps I don't even know yet! So if this is you, why not just c'mon down to try us out? I heard Mercer County has some kinky D/s folks living in it, as well as some cool ABs. DLs and Littles! If you can get here, help prove it! Remember to wear casual street attire and no outwardly visible kind attire - no paci's please!

I will be there early tommorrow at 7:30 wearing my GREEN 'Oscar The Grouch' "SCRAM!" Tee-shirt - be sure to look for that at Future munches! There are two entrances, I will be there to greet newbies in the central entrance under the "Time to eat" Clock Banner on the building facade. No reservations here, we'll go in at 7:50 as a bunch of hungry friends. Remember to ask for a separate bill please and kindly tip as appropriate. No "stinkers"! (double entendre? hehe)

If anyone wants to assist with running New Jersey Littles with the long-term goal of helping me make it into a self-running volunteer organization I could really use it! We run things by the Golden Rule...Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated!

Talk about positive "Littles Pride" Reinforcement! Had such a jolly good time talking things "Little" we didn't leave until 10:30 or so... and the food did not dissapoint either!

Kikee it was a genuine pleasure having you come all the way from Pennsylvania - as they say "If the dreams' big enough the facts (great distances to overcome) don't count!"

To JP Vegas - sorry your flight back made you miss this one but there's more on the way!

ps As a general rule I won't mention names unless I know I have permission to do so. So, if anyone would care to respond and/ or relate their Munch experiences it's up to you to do so. We've had fifteen Munches since July of 2009 and if you'd like to connect to others who attended one of those munches just drill back to that particular Munch thread and post there. One reason you might want to do so is that we might want to repeat a few Munches as sortof an annual thing.

Upcoming Activities for the first half of the new NJL Calendar Year: Morristown Dinner Munch, OctoberFetishFest Munch in Princeton, Halloween Party (Not formally announced yet)((RSVPs will be req'd in advance) at my place, Lambertville, NJ Munch (Not formally announced yet). If anyone wants to assist you're help would be most welcome.

Great Jeffie! We're looking forward to seeing you both. Looks like there will be a good-sized bunch coming.

For anyone reading this, the Morristown Munch does have rail & bus access, the train station is a short walk away from The Office, however we would be happy to arrange to pick anyone up if you get there early enough! The menu should be online if you want to peruse it and I've personally eaten there a few times and loved it. :thumbsup: Seating will be family style and its a good place to talk without having to worry about others listening in, its not a quiet place so voices don't echo. :angel_not:

ps The Munch is on, rain or shine. This will be a fun time! Budget about twenty dollars or so per person, please ask for separate checks if possible.

As of Sunday there are between five and ten people coming (some are from FetLife.com) and I will need everyone (except Jeffie & his Mommy and DiaperedMO) to re-confirm by Monday or Tuesday to I get the Reservation count in correctly. Unless you prefer to stand, that is (hehe). If anyone might need to call me that day, contact me directly, NOW for my trackphone number. I don't accept text messages as it costs me an arm or two each time. Also, no last day emails please, I won't be anywhere neat a computer until Thursday evening (there always someone who doesn't get that concept though.) Come and meet the others, we will have a lively, fun time.

Wow. So many announcments. I'm so confused. One post makes me think I already missed the central munch. The next says it's next week. You can count me in for any munches on weekends. And I may be able to attend the central one if it's less than an hour away and late enough for me to get there on time But early enough for me to be in bed by 11ish. I really wish I could attend all of the munches and parties and everything and I feel so deflated every time I miss out. I've been to a few so far and every time it's so much fun. I really wanna make it to the next party.

Hey Dennis,

You DID miss the NJL Central Munch for September (Sept. 14th in Hightstown) but THERE IS the NJL North Munch in Morristown in a few days time. If its too far away don't worry about it - I think its like one and a half hours away from you anyway. Then again, you did come all the way out to Sussex in a Major Storm so I wouldn't put it past you, ever. :drive1:

Why don't you set your sights on next months 'OKTOBERFETS' Munch in Princeton? Its not that far (20 minutes from Robbinsville where I work) and that's where I will be coming from. You are welcome to follow me up there if you like, I get out at 7:10 pm.

I just posted the October Munch a day ago and already we have several coming from NJ and one from Philly RSVP. I'm sure this one will have alot of people coming including some new people.

Princeton is a college town with well-lighted streets and lots of students milling through town at night - its always buzzing in the evening and its a fun place to visit. It has tons of restaurants to choose from but the Microbrewery is irresistable this time. I've always wanted to go to a real Octoberfest Party - always working and never had the chance so this will be fun.

got a QUESTION for anyone dat knows Morristown or near the office bar & grill area . was wondering is there a shopping area or mall near the office in case mommy & me get der early. if anyone get der round 6 or before if ya wana we can arrange to meet ya someplace. contact me in njl private area & ill give ya my cell#

• Like 1

This was a Very FUN Munch! There were eight of us in attendance. I enjoyed chatting with each/ all of you immensely and feel like I've made some new friends. We had some newbies attend, noteably Jeffie's Mommy (Yay Jeffie!) and Peter_Pan from FetLife.com. Its always great meeting new people and now NJL Officialy has Thirty-Three Members. If any of you are reading this, feel free to respond below - give us your thoughts, maybe tell others what they might expect when attending one of our Munches for the first time.

Some of our Members are more active on FetLife.com and so I will also give a report on that website - anyone is also welcome to join in with us over there if you like. But DailyDiapers is always going to be special and there is such huge potential for Social Networking and actually meeting new friends face-to-face with this website. I can't say it enough - if you are thinking about reaching out to the AB/DL/Littles/Bigs population anywhere near New Jersey, COME TO ONE OF THE NEW JERSEY LITTLES MUNCHES! You won't believe just how fantastic it really is, meeting others who are alot like you! :groupwave:

Next Up: OKTOBERFETS Munch in Princeton (this is going to be :groupwave: HUGE :groupwave: )

In The Works: Second Annual NJL HALLOWEEN PARTY

Private: NJL Members and their Invited Guests (We must already know you)

THEME: "Back To School" (hmmmm, sounds kinky in an innocent sorta way - what do you think?)(Damn Right it is!)

When: Saturday, October 30th 8:pm until midnight

Where: Glenn's Place, Somerset, NJ (yep, the train station is nearby)(We expect twenty to twenty-five people so think on it now and let me know right away if you are planning on it.

THIS SHOULD BE EPIC!