DailyDi

[DD] Site Updated 08/19/10

DailyDiapers has just been Updated!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

Today's Update:

16 New Photos Added!

03 New Stories Added!

10 New Videos added!

Diapers and Budgets: tell us how you spend in our Polling Area!

185 Photos added to MegaPics - Now 18,256 FREE photos

22 New Profiles added to DiaperMates - Now 10,545 Members!

107 New Forum Members - Now 18,319 Members!

08 New Reviews Added - Bambino Teddy (3), Dr. P, Comco Cloth Pull-Up, Kendall, Active Ultra

We Need Your Content! Photos, Videos, Stories - Be a part of the dailydiapers community by submitting your original stuff to allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Protex Medical - http://www.myprotex.com

Latex Panties *Rubber Pants * Plastic Pants * Female Sanitary Napkins * Adult Diapers *Latex Sheeting • Diaper Pins * Oral Latex Dams * Female Condoms *Training Pants *Rubber Bloomers

It would also be a good idea to separate the disposable diapers from the cloth and panties. The review section is a nightmare especially with doubles of the same items in the list.

Thanks DailyDi

Just a recommendation for the forums; on the forum homepage would it be possible to increase the 'recent topics' box? to show more topics

Just a quickie, If you use the "view new content" a the top right of the homepage it shows all new topics since your last visit, and will show all new at the top, in order of post, if you have already been logged on. :thumbsup:

It would also be a good idea to separate the disposable diapers from the cloth and panties. The review section is a nightmare especially with doubles of the same items in the list.

That is a ongoing challenge the site has been working on. A member developed a script I believe and as such I believe it merged multiples. It has been noted several times in the past as well. :thumbsup:

In a way, the site is a victim of it's own success. It might be time to re-model. I have had to do just that. My solution was to design the site into sub-sections. This way, I could re-organize parts to fit the needs of growth. I based the parts on the activities and subject matter. 10 years ago, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME, with a small shopping part, school, mail room etc. was all in one "building" and a 'Garden". Some 4 years ago it was re-modelled. Now it can be augmented and persons (Little Girls, Mommies, Teachers, etc) can "move in", and be expanded. When we finished it looked very different. Text links were replaced by image links and I could add activities and interactive (we even have a working desktop calculator that really works in a Little Girl design). The Scial Studies section of the Girls' School has yet to be done. The Fairies say they have a way to "visit" the earlier times in history and can give it to us:) We are still digging out typo's and things.

Anyway, it may be time to re-model and re-organize. By "re-model" I mean change the conceptual structure we switched from a "linear" ("Back/Next") logic to a "tree", or "binary logic model" that had a main line then branched into sub-sections that broke down into further subparts. Now we can add to or rearrange any of this subparts with little or no effect on othrs. If we want to expand the Shopping, just Go tp The Shopping Plaza. If we wish to rearrange the living areas, do it right there. Someone "moves in" just add a graphic link (a door) to the section where they live. It has a link to her profile page then to her site. If there is justification, a chat room can be added in the appropriate place (I know where to get free adult chatrooms).