LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I'M Finally Going To Do It!

I get griefed over farting by Mia. I kind of can't help that, it's a natural function and is aggravated by my diabetes medication. I think people are too insisting on getting everything they want in a mate without giving anything back. I hate to say it but I see this much more in women than I do men.(Though I see it there too)

• 2 weeks later...

Well a little something to add, not a big deal really just caught me of guard. We were just talking about this and that and she just kinda blurts out, I was watching a movie(on lifetime I guess) and a person in the movie had a diaper fetish just like you. And she says so I guess your not the only one. I didn't really know what to say other than yeah I know, and then we went back to whatever we where talking about. In time if she gets comfortable talking about diapers I'll probably direct her here. When she does mention my diapers she says your "things" not diapers. But I not going to talk about diapers unless she starts talking about them because I can tell she's not really comfortable with the topic yet.

• 2 months later...

Well a little something to add, not a big deal really just caught me of guard. We were just talking about this and that and she just kinda blurts out, I was watching a movie(on lifetime I guess) and a person in the movie had a diaper fetish just like you. And she says so I guess your not the only one. I didn't really know what to say other than yeah I know, and then we went back to whatever we where talking about. In time if she gets comfortable talking about diapers I'll probably direct her here. When she does mention my diapers she says your "things" not diapers. But I not going to talk about diapers unless she starts talking about them because I can tell she's not really comfortable with the topic yet.

wow, that kinda cool. Did you make it through the holidays ok?

wow, that kinda cool. Did you make it through the holidays ok?

The holidays have been good, considering what has been going on. Shortly after I told my wife we got the news her father has cancer :badmood::wtf2: so it's been a fairly stressful time. Just a few weeks ago we found out that the treatments aren't working and they are not going to do the last treatment. And he's fading fast, probably only a week or two left. And she has also been going through some medical problems. So my underwear of choice hasn't been discussed since I told her.

Watched TLC the other day, and they have a show about people with unusual obsessions. One woman complusively eats bathroom cleaner, another was eating chaulk, another was obsessively tanning 3 times a day. It was interesting to watch, and realize that my obsession with wearing diapers isn't much different. I'm not physically hurting myself, but it is a mental obsession.

It was amusing that I found it astonishing that someone would eat bathroom cleaner (she has ruined her teeth and needs dentures now), but in reality it is just as astonishing to others that I love to wear diapers. :-)

I'm pretty sure that being sent to boarding school at age 8 was a good trigger for me wanting to wear diapers....that combined with the fact that my parents were in another country....none-the-less....knowing what might have caused my obsession, hasn't helped me direct it in some other direction. I still love my diapers!

• 5 months later...

Well over the past few months I've been wearing around her(randomly not 24/7) just to see if she would notice, and if she has she hasn't let me know. And I'm pretty sure she would let me know. We went camping this weekend and I wore a couple of times. I wore one to bed one night(because I had a good dose of liquid courage) and actually slept all night. And when I got up in the morning to go to the bathroom I had to crawl over her to get out of bed. And she didn't seem to notice, but I was trying very hard not to make it obvious. When camping I always see to wake up really early and have to pee, I was hoping the diaper would take care of that but I couldn't go laying down.

Wow, a thread bumped by the OP with new info, great!!! :roflmao:

In case anyone's missing my sarcasm, I'm poking fun at/reprimanding posters that drag up 6 month to (in one case on another forum,) 9 1/2 year old threads, just to make lame comments like "Me too, etc." Most forums have "rules" not to "Bump" old threads without it being something pertinent and/or new to the topic.

Since this is my first time seeing this thread, (as an eligible poster, although I have lurked here for many years and read this thread before,) I feel I can post my experience. My late wife knew a bit about my diapers and X-dressing as we had lived together almost 5 years before marrying and she passed 6 months short of us being married 35 yrs.

She wasn't that receptive to it, would not participate, but didn't mind what was "out of sight, out of mind." :) Worked out great all those years because I worked midnights a she worked days, so I had mornings and half afternoons to play, only having to worry about when our daughter would be home from school or summer "play dates."

After we both retired, me 1-2002 & her 6-2002, she took her alcoholism seriously to the point of "losing control." I finally talked her into wearing pull ups all the time. She finally agreed after years of wet beds and other incidents. (And boy, do I have some doozies of her "incidents' but will let them lay to maintain some form of her dignity. :D:o

One New Years' eve we were in our favorite hangout and she looked at me, gave a grunt, and suddenly, uncontrollably, she filled her diaper from both ends. She smiled, I smiled back, but of course nothing was said as we were in a public restaurant.

I wish I could have asked her how it felt, but she was too impossibly drunk to converse with for the next month & a half until she passed.

The holidays have been good, considering what has been going on. Shortly after I told my wife we got the news her father has cancer :badmood:......

Drnkrdnck, I feel for you, especially on treatments not working. I lost my mother four days before her 86th birthday in Aug '09 from fast moving cancer and my dad this past March, at 89 1/2, from prostate & colorectal cancers. Be cool, we will both get through our grief and personal problems. If I could, hugs & kisses, we are strong!