LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meteor Shower

First off id like to apologize if im posting this in the rong place, im not quite familiar with the entire board yet but if i have posted this in the wrong section please do not be angry with me

So apparantly there is going to be a meteor shower tonight. i have resolved to get thickly diaperd and put on my favourite onsie and feetie pajamas then go out and watch ot go over me. is anyone else plannig to watch?

I'll miss this as well, since I have a rehearsal. I have seen previous meteor showers and they really are cool. I wish I could see it, but I know there will be another one in a few months to catch.

have fun in your jammies!

qwack

Sadly it is too bright here in the city to see much.

Can you see the stars at all? If so, you should be able to see them, they're normally quite bright. It's pretty much a new moon tonight as well which should help darken the sky outside cities even more.

I wouldn't miss Persid night :)

You have a rehearsal until Midnight? The best viewing hours are from 11PM - 1AM

Yeah, rehearsals run from 6 pm call to 11pm, then its another 20 minute drive home. I too live in the city, so the lights drown out everything. I'd have to head out to a less populated desert area where the city lights aren't as bright to see anything. Thats what I did a number of years ago, I think I went out to Valencia or Bouquet canyon or something where it was dark to watch the meteors... it was very cool too! I never knew they also made noises! you can hear them sizzle and pop as they go over and or explode...I never knew that...it was weird, but fun!! :D

qwack

Never mind....answered my own question...the whole northern hemisphere will be able to see them between 11pm and 5am (best viewing).

11 to 5 huh?? Hmmm...might be cool after all. I can zip across the city and head out to someplace dark to watch.....neat! Diapered of coarse too :blush:

I got home a bit ago, and it's 12:40 am now. I went outside for a bit and didn't see anything :( I already changed for bed....and hate to get dressed again to go find someplace dark....maybe by the beach of something...Ugh.

I've seen these before and they are neat...I guess I'm not in the mood. I'm also tired after rehearsal....ok, I'm a party pooper too :P

Hope who ever stayed up enjoyed the show..:)