LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rate Your Gender

62 members have voted

1. 1. What bests describes you?

• Feminine (you wear pink, dresses, or something)
    • Masculine (Plain suits and ties or jeans and teeshirt)
    • You shave everything (yes, even pubes)
    • You shave most areas
    • You don't shave at all (unless you have to)
    • Make up is a must
    • Make up when you "go out"
    • No make up ever

This isn't scientific but it could be fun. Select what fits best then describe how you see yourself. ;) Please try not to use other people's labels, make up your own if you can.

Me? I'm a sissy, nongendered one. I say this because I have no internal gender identity, and I like frills and cuteness on the outside.

Variable Mid-Gender :) Male-ish at work and among certain groups, female-ish among family and close friends, and my inner feelings swing from one end to the other no matter what 'image' I'm projecting :o They can go from one end to the other in a matter of seconds sometimes :screwy:or I can push them towards where I want them to be- but that doesn't mean they will go all the way there when I do that. I'ts all a matter of perspective and of getting others to see what I want them to see ;) For me it's all about maintaining things well enough to handle life as it falls upon me B) Now when I was on HRT it was a lot different and a lot better :angel_not: but alas, life got in the way of the dreams (sighing)

Bettypooh

I am definitely the stereotypical boy. I don't like girly things, including makeup, dolls or clothes. As far as my attire, I prefer jeans/shorts and polo's. I like guns, knives and especially electronic toys.

Even my little side likes boy things like climbing trees, playing outside and getting dirty, legos, trains and hotwheels.

I usually dress pretty feminine. I like to look "cute" or "stylish," but not necessarily "sexy." I like to wear things that are unique and interesting, but nothing too trashy or prissy. I usually look at liberal arts college girls for inspiration, and avoid anything my mom might wear. I sometimes wear men's button down shirts, just because it can be hard finding women's shirts that fit me properly, and I have some men's coats that I really like for winter, but I still don't have any trouble passing. I rarely wear makeup, but I do shave almost my entire body every few days. When I was still presenting as male, I didn't really view gender as part of my self-image, but more recently I've come to view myself as pretty definitively female.

I"m a sweet lil princess baby girl.

As a lil baby girl i love to wear my pink diaper cover, my pink onesie and i have a pink paci. My footie pj's are light blue with rubber duckies on them. I love to color and have a disney princess coloring book and a dinosuar coloring book and i love them both.

I love to play with my legos and my mr. potato head, i have a teddy bear, his name is samuel, and a yellow blanky i sleep with every night. I also have some animals from build a bear, i have a stegasaurus, a monkey and a wolly mammoth. all of them are rough and tough boy stuffed animals.

I'm also a grown woman.

As a grown woman I love to wear skirts and cute blouses to go with them. I have some adorable hand bags, and shoes to make a whole outfit. Usually my hair is either up in a clip or in pigtails. I have fun, funky earrings, and also love to dress more formally for dinners and outings with my boyfriend.

i love to put on some jeans and a tee shirt and sit around the fire with the rest of the guys and shoot the breeze. I love to go to punk rock shows and get right down there in the pit. I drink cheap beer and take hard shots.

I have no problem chilling around the house watching action movies and drinking beer with a bunch of guys, or getting dressed up and going to lunch and shopping and for pedi's and mani's with my girlfriends. I love to read,

I can cook, bake, clean, and watch the children

I can chop wood, mow the lawn, use a chainsaw

I can run a table saw, build a shed, change the tire on my car

I can plan meals for the week, make sure lunchs are made the night before, and decorate the house for every holiday.

My chromosomal biological gender as identified in a study done is that of Female, XX...

My gender, as I identify is female.

the only thing i don't 'love' about who i am is that pesky menstrual thing.... but ahhhh they make shots for that!!!

oh i voted - Feminine, Yes, I shave everything an No Make up Ever

I'm sometimes compared to a bear. Usually in the summer.

"Is he a boy? 'course he's a boy, look at the size of that sausage!" oh Varsity Blues. You slay me.

I'm not exacly sure if I wear feminine clothing... It's meant for women, yes... But it looks pretty bland if you ask me (and that's what I like!). Tight black jeans fit me well too ^_^ . Every hair has to go! Make-up is only necessary when I go out. At home I look like a wreck :lol: .

TDL

I would consider myself masculine, but not the "I'm desperately compensating for something" kind of masculine. :thumbsup:

I don't shave anything except facial stubble, which can grow back within two days, so it's more of a skin care necessity than a cosmetic one. And no to the make-up, too.

For those wondering why I added the make up part, I've seen a lot of even masculine type men wearing it these days (not just the emos and goths strangely), so I added it for fun mostly. This whole thing was just for fun, it's interesting to read what others think on the gender thing, and I am actually amazed. Seems that our society may be able to break that whole "this is for male/female" crap soon. ^_^ Guess you could say, this is my uplift of the week.

I never really labled myself but I suppose most would consider me a sissy of sorts. My preferences vary depending on my mood.

I'm a guy, I'm fine with my guy bits, but I feel feminine inside. Sometimes I enjoy being a baby boy, sometimes a baby girl. When I'm my adult self (which is more often), I always feel feminine. Funny thing is, I don't act it. If you met me on the street you'd never guess I was gay, same for Daddy. At home I enjoy wearing panties, etc. Daddy is my man and I'm his girl :)

I know some people find themselves torn inside as to who they are, but I have this kind of strange harmonious balance lol.

I guess it's complicated for me :)

~lilme

• 3 weeks later...

Slightly feminine man. Really hate being a man, but I'd hate being an actual woman even more. I dislike that society forces us to conform to still relatively rigid gender norms (where I live anyway). I want to be a lot more feminine but people generally laugh.

Being man still involves lots of responsibility while the other half of the human race now has most of the benefits but usually less of the expectations and responsibility (in my opinion). Fortunately that's slowly changing. Heavy responsibilities like getting shot up every 50 years or so and having to earn money the harder, more serious ways and contributing to civilisation. I guess that sounds a little sexist. Life just isn't fair. :crybaby:

I like good crossdressing, transsexuals and pretty guys, but society still mostly doesn't :(

But, I have a dick, a testosterone-soaked brain (with the downsides too, of course) and no periods. It could be worse ^_^

Slightly feminine man. Really hate being a man, but I'd hate being an actual woman even more. I dislike that society forces us to conform to still relatively rigid gender norms (where I live anyway). I want to be a lot more feminine but people generally laugh.

Being man still involves lots of responsibility while the other half of the human race now has most of the benefits but usually less of the expectations and responsibility (in my opinion). Fortunately that's slowly changing. Heavy responsibilities like getting shot up every 50 years or so and having to earn money the harder, more serious ways and contributing to civilisation. I guess that sounds a little sexist. Life just isn't fair. :crybaby:

I like good crossdressing, transsexuals and pretty guys, but society still mostly doesn't :(

But, I have a dick, a testosterone-soaked brain (with the downsides too, of course) and no periods. It could be worse ^_^

I agree so much with what you say. Gender should really be a choice, so should style, and the two shouldn't have to conform to anyone's standards of what is what.

Guest waslost1234abc

i shave my self head to toe every other day...i really hate body hair and even one stray hair drives me nuts....i consider my self in the middle as a gay man.....im deffientely a twink....im in between being really feminine and being manly....i wear girl jeans sometimes and some girls shirts but i dont wear dresses.....in ageplay ab mode i dont really consider my self a sissy im deffinetely a little boy....but i do have some feminine traits

gender is a choice... biological sex is not... at least chromosomally... however, when choosing your gender one has to take into account societal, familial, and friend reaction....

Why? It's not their life, nor really any of their business, especially once you're an adult. I'm still confused why we hold onto this Dark Age notion that other people should dictate what's right when dealing only with ourselves. True friends wouldn't care how you dress or act within such areas, nor would a truly loving family, any family member who doesn't "approve" really doesn't love you, they just love the normality they feel from being "family".

i mean when deciding if you are going to live in the gender you feel you should, you need to take into account the way your families, friends and society will react so you can equip yourself to deal with those reactions and not become angry, bitter, depressed, suicidal.. i.e. you need to understand not everynoe is going to understand and accept your choice and be able to say to hell with them, i'm doing this for me....

i mean when deciding if you are going to live in the gender you feel you should, you need to take into account the way your families, friends and society will react so you can equip yourself to deal with those reactions and not become angry, bitter, depressed, suicidal.. i.e. you need to understand not everynoe is going to understand and accept your choice and be able to say to hell with them, i'm doing this for me....

Oh, sorry I misunderstood your meaning. ;)

....you need to understand not everyone is going to understand and accept your choice and be able to say to hell with them, I'm doing this for me....

Especially this :Crylol: Transition can leave you an outcast and this kind of thing is one of the main reasons the suicide rate for the newly-transitioned is so high :crybaby: When you enter transition know that it's selfish but that you're worth the effort and possible cost- and know that you're finally doing what everyone else was able to do without effort from the start- you're just being yourself and there is nothing wrong in that :thumbsup: Hope for the best but don't bank on it. Only after it's happened can you know what the future holds :rolleyes: With the right attitude, most who transition do keep some friends and family in their life and these are worth more than the rest of the world to you- they really love you so cherish them :wub: Those who walk away may return so don't slam the door in their faces-some people need time to sort their true feelings out and can become like those who were always there for you B) Of all the he!!s I've been through my gender was the one that was the hardest to handle. Those who never had to deal with gender issues just don't know how lucky they really are :P

Bettypooh

I'm "masculine" according to your discription, I only shave when my mom shouts at me for not having shaved for a week, wear no makeup unless I'm on stage(magician/standup/sideshow) and btw, I'm into slightly feminine guys, and slightly masculine (in behavior, not looks) girls