LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Her Earn Her Diapers!

Well a particular friend of mine *coughs* baby sophie. wants to try the new Teddies from bambinos. I find it somewhat... silly to spend 30$ on 16 diapers, but whatever. What I was getting at was, for 30$, I should be getting some fun out of this as well..

anyone got some good suggestions on how she can earn her diapers?

well lets see, federal minimum wage is $7 something an hour, so for $30 thats like 4 hours of work she owes you... now as i don't know the extent of your relationship in regards to any sort of intimacy, or anything like that... i won't get into specifics, but i would say she owes you four hours of work.. be this cleaning for you while wearing her new diapers (and other BABY clothing... as i said i don't know the extent of your relationship).... or any other type of service....

I don't know how ya'll can be so nocturnal. :huh:

I would gladly allow her to clean my apartment at that rate if she's wearing her new diapers. :wub:

1: Y'all. "Ya'll" was acceptable 100 years ago, but has since evolved to its more logical context as "You will".

2: Insomnia does wonders for one's nightlife. Speaking of which, I just remembered that I forgot to take my sleeping pill...

3: Wouldn't we all?

• Like 1

:mellow:

...why did this become a topic?!

...anyway...

1.) Ace - I said you could get something else!! It's your money... I was just being difficult.

2.) TDL - :o

3.) Moogs - 2 months and counting with no sleep longer than 5.5 hours at a time. But at least you're on the right track for an actual chore. :o Sleeping is hard for me. lol

4.) Sarah - I am pretty sure rates on "intimate" things are significantly higher than other things. However...

5.) PArms - I'd totally clean wearing my diapers for you :wub: but not for Ace. :P

6.) Yvhuce - Aww. You'd all like to see me cleaning in diapers? I think I found myself a new profession... diapered house maid. Alice and her boy are teaching me how to be a maid anyway. :angel_not:

-Sophie

anyone got some good suggestions on how she can earn her diapers?

I have an idea. How about you make her sit down and write another installment of A Week Less Ordinary. I've been waiting for a new chapter. I'd even be happy to chip in on the diapers if there were an anonymous way to get the money to her.

:mellow:

...why did this become a topic?!

...anyway...

4.) Sarah - I am pretty sure rates on "intimate" things are significantly higher than other things. However...

5.) PArms - I'd totally clean wearing my diapers for you :wub: but not for Ace. :P

-Sophie

keep the ideas flowing, I like these so far. Oh, and if she cleaned my room all she'd do is throw all my clothes in a pile then take all my diapers after drugging me. and No missy, "intimate" things are equal exchange services. so that dosent count :D

oh... and PArms... thats why I'm not giving her a choice

well she already knows how shes going to break them in. Tied up to the bed with 6 or 7 cans of mountain dew in her. she wont be getting up until she uses them. but shes embarassed to go in front of people so it'll be that much more fun, as her diapers are turning yellow, she'll be turning bright red :D:D

well she already knows how shes going to break them in. Tied up to the bed with 6 or 7 cans of mountain dew in her. she wont be getting up until she uses them. but shes embarassed to go in front of people so it'll be that much more fun, as her diapers are turning yellow, she'll be turning bright red :D:D

Might as well tape it and post it on youtube as well hehehehhee ;)

1: Y'all. "Ya'll" was acceptable 100 years ago, but has since evolved to its more logical context as "You will".

I live in the south, now. I'm just practicing.

What's worse? It can be possessive! Ya'll's = your :huh:

Maybe it's just a pluralized possessive. I don't know. I was shocked to hear it the first time. But I have been hearing some people say "you guys." Welcome to New Jersey. Always hated saying that. Worse again: Your guys's. :bash:

Sorry, Ace, for venting on your 'Sophie' thread.

I live in the south, now. I'm just practicing.

What's worse? It can be possessive! Ya'll's = your :huh:

Maybe it's just a pluralized possessive. I don't know. I was shocked to hear it the first time. But I have been hearing some people say "you guys." Welcome to New Jersey. Always hated saying that. Worse again: Your guys's. :bash:

Sorry, Ace, for venting on your 'Sophie' thread.

I am a displaced Northerner, but yes Ya'll is perfectly acceptable south of the Mason Dixon line