LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feeling Of A Mess With Out The Mess

Guest little_jonny

Guest rosemonde10

I have done then banana in the tailpipe thing. That was fun. I don't see the appeal of just putting fake poop in your diaper. The pooping part is most of the fun to me.

Uh-huh. It's similar to someone who drinks non alcoholic beverages.

What is a non alcoholic beverage? Anything without alcohol. It's for people who desparately want to drink bt can't for various reasons.

Bananas in the tailpipe are a way of experiencing messyness without the hassle of actually pooping. While I think natural method is better I do agree that sometimes the smells are toxic enough to warrant quitting altogether.

So for the op here, cooking a nice big pplate of spaghetti to droop down his backside diaper is similar to the FEEL of ooping, not the act. And let us be sincere: spaghetti smells better than excrement.

Guest rosemonde10

Goden, dear, I was discussing the fact spaghetti SMELLS BETTER than poop. Not that poop itself smells good.

What I deduced from your post is that poop smells better than spaghetti to you. If that is so, then you are the first person I have ever known to say that.

Whilst I do love the smell of a nice warm load of poopy, it is FAR beyond the pleasantness of a nice warm bowl of spaghetti.

If we had to pick one thing this topic was about, I'd have to venture out to say spaghetti. All this talk of spagetti is making me hungry. If you can say that for poop too, then we need to have further discussions about....that....lol.

Goden, dear, I was discussing the fact spaghetti SMELLS BETTER than poop. Not that poop itself smells good.

What I deduced from your post is that poop smells better than spaghetti to you. If that is so, then you are the first person I have ever known to say that.

Whilst I do love the smell of a nice warm load of poopy, it is FAR beyond the pleasantness of a nice warm bowl of spaghetti.

If we had to pick one thing this topic was about, I'd have to venture out to say spaghetti. All this talk of spagetti is making me hungry. If you can say that for poop too, then we need to have further discussions about....that....lol.

Bottom line is that no matter what you eat, it's all going to smell like poop eventually!

Guest rosemonde10

Unless you decide to drink a little Tequila with your dinner. Then it may end up smelling like vomite rather than poop.

Ugh. It's too early to be thinking about tequila. Well, I gotta say poop always will smell better than vomit. The smell of vomit makes me wanna vomit. Poop smells well, makes me wanna poop if I need to.

Rosemonde, you're really jumping to conclusions here. Goden didn't say that he liked the smell of poop more than he did spaghetti (or any other food). He simply said he didn't mind it. You can conclude from that that Goden likes the smell of poop. Nothing more. And I'm with him on that point.

Not that all poop smells good, so I agree, on a certain level, with you as well. I just like that "average" smell of the "average" log poopie. If it makes my anus really stretch on its way out, I'm confident that I'm going to like its scent and I'm gonna want that bad boy sitting right there at my backside. If it squirts out or just sort of chunders out, forget it; I don't want to know. That's fit for the toilet only.

Here's something you can try, and it doesn't waste food either:

Applesauce!

I bought one of those mega-packs from Sam's club that had 3 pounds of applesauce in 2, 1.5lb jars.

Sucked down both jars with a straw over the course of a couple of hours. :whistling:

Before all was said and done, it was literally coming out the other end unchanged. :boxing:

No smell either! :roflmao:

Seeing how I don't really enjoy spaghetti, I would have to say I do.

• 2 months later...

I tried oatmeal in sandwich bags.Had to loosen the diaper alittle to slide them in top of the back.Then sat on the back steps with coffee b4 a walk thru the yard.It felt like a big load that made me waddle more.LOL As I got to the back corner of the yard it hit me quick=the real thing before I could get 2 steps toward the house I had a bigger load back there.:smiley-baby-boy::blush:

I finally managed to create close to my ideal 'poop subsitute' delivery system today. We had a couple of bubble wands from WalMart with a non-brittle, durable, smooth plastic tube to hold the bubbles. I cut a round hole in the rounded end, smoothed them carefully, and filled each with a semi-firm oatmeal. Using a couple napkins to create a seal, I crammed a wooden plunger handle into the open end, like a giant oatmeal butt-syringe.

I was able to get two full loads in there the first try, which was wonderful to enjoy sitting in once it came back out. The second try, I got nearly three full loads in, but very nearly couldn't hold it long enough to get diapered. I was forced to push the whole load into my half-pinned diaper when the phone rang. :) Absolutely heavenly.

(By the way, I enjoy artificial poo more than normal, because I can't seem to have a large, semi-firm bowel movement regardless of my diet. I have to make do with soft and squishy, or very very small and semi firm.)

It definitely gives the whole delightful sensation of pooping, with very little discomfort of trying to cram things up your butt. The tubes are about the size of a slightly large vibrator, and go in very easily for me, about 10 inches, they're almost 24 inches long. Insert, push plunger, remove, insert next, plunge, remove, insert, plunge. I got a bigger load in 5 minutes than I've had in years.

• 1 year later...

im a college student living with 5 roomates so i am never home alone. somehow tonight no one is home so i finally have a night to indulge in my diaper fetish. i really wanted to go all out and wet my diaper multiple times and poop. sadly i just couldnt get anything out so i looked in this thread for substitutes. i opted out for mashed potatoes and as soon as i put them in i got the urge and unloaded into my diaper. i thought it was funny seeing that the aouthur of this post did the same but into spagetti. going into a substitue sure fills up your diaper. i think its worth a try for you guys too hahaha

Arthur Saxon has a recipe for "fake poo" on his site:

http://www.asstr.org...www/Recipe.html

I've never tried this, I prefer the real thing. Arthur's recipe looks interesting. If it didn't work well as fake poo, it looks like it may taste good. Like Chocolate Drop Cookies. LOL.

And if you eat the ingredients of fake poop you end up with real poop. :P