LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

San Antonio - Ad/Dl'S

ohgeeze

There are tons of fetish parties in both Austin and San Antonio every month. As well as a monthly munch in Austin. I haven't been to any but have heard they are great.

Any suggestions/links to these type of parties/groups?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't been to a munch yet, but I think there have been two so far.

Haven't heard of any decent parties.

Is anybody up for one then, or know anybody ? Can't seem to find AB/DL's at all...I can't be the only one in a huge city. lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dan_in_tx

You can find details of the Austin munch on diaperspace. Search for Austin groups. There will be an announcement there

Is anybody up for one then, or know anybody ? Can't seem to find AB/DL's at all...I can't be the only one in a huge city. lol

• 1 year later...

It seems that a 'nornal' outing would be in order to aquaint youself with a group before meeting in a more private setting. I am thinking along the lines of a trip to sea world, six flags, etc. I would like to have a chance to know them first. I live between Austin and San Antonio.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone i live around a hour south of san antonio. I'm a male 25yrs, 5'6, 135lbs, like any other person my age i go to college and work.

I'm looking to make friends in the south texas area. I am straight and hope i can meet an abdl girl as well. If anyone is interested in getting to know me, i do have a facebook. just ask. No perv's please.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

^I would still demand a first outing be in a very public place such as an amusement park, this is for the best. :) As a matter of policy I would never just meet up with someone privately the first time. It sounds like you live relatively close to me, this could be very fun. :) You may email me if you are interested (In my profile) But word to the wise, I just got a job so may not be able to plan ahead. Also, I prefer for things, including discussions to stay on the more innocent side of things.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dan_in_tx

Well I guess you can demand whatever you like but there is a good crowd of us that meet monthly in Austin for a munch. You can find out about that at Fetlife or Diaperspace, just search for the Austin area and look up the Age player groups it will be posted there.

Everyone turns up in 'Normal Hat' mode and we eat and drink and chat in a public setting. Some go back and play at one persons house or another, which you are not required to do if you are not comfortable.

But please feel free to join us if you want.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Guys, okay. Let's do something very public say a baseball game/ theme park trip. We can all wear. The ambient noises there will cancel out the sound of diapers. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...