LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shark Week!

SHARK WEEK OFFICIALLY HAS STARTED!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT I LOVE SHARK WEEK!

MEH! sharks, you see one you see them all...

Crabs rule sharks drool

Bite me :P

:D

But sharks don't wear diapers. They would interfere with it's streamlined efficiency as a killer but would probably calm down the killing machine. Picture Jaws wearing a prefold and nursery print while sucking on a pacifier. I think he would have a content look on his face and lose the attitude.

Hmmm... Very stringe, I do not see Dark Finn circling this post:)

My only problem with Shark Week is that they tend to recycle a lot of the past shows/episodes of other shows (like the Mythbusters' Jaws special), or shows that were on other channels, rather than having much in the way of new stuff. So, my enthusiasm for Shark Week has somewhat diminished over the years. Eventually, they're just going to start calling it Rerun Week. But it is cool when they do have new stuff.

So, what're y'all's favorite type(s) of shark? Mine're the mako and hammerhead.

Shark Week gets a Meh from me.

If you've seen one hour-long special of sharks jumping out of the water then you've seen them all. Sure, it's interesting once or twice but I'm not sure I understand why they do it every year and rehash it all with a couple of hours of new stuff (which probably won't be that different to the old stuff)...

But sharks don't wear diapers. They would interfere with it's streamlined efficiency as a killer but would probably calm down the killing machine. Picture Jaws wearing a prefold and nursery print while sucking on a pacifier. I think he would have a content look on his face and lose the attitude.

If sharks wore diapers though.....how would you know when to change them.....since they would always be wet LOL :roflmao:

I like, makos, tigers, hammerheads, great whites and lemon sharks. Nothing says Grrr... I'm gonna kill you, like the fresh scent of lemon.

*Puts away his lemon scented Pledge* :whistling:

I'm just glad to see I'm not the only discovery channel addic here. Lol

hell no! the Discovery channel and History channels are the only 2 channels really worth watching any more, with all the other useless drivel that other channels offer, they are the 2 that I watch most at work...well after work anyways :P I flip between the 2. "Deadliest Catch" is an all time favorite and I'm currently engrossed in the shooting reality game "top shot" which is actually very interesting and engrossing. I'm not much on reality shows, but this one is really different and I'm rooting for the kid, Kelly to win...he's just basically good at everything...which seems to be scaring the sh*t out of some of the older 'vets' cool show..

but back to your regularly scheduled "shark week"

qwack

hell no! the Discovery channel and History channels are the only 2 channels really worth watching any more, with all the other useless drivel that other channels offer, they are the 2 that I watch most at work...well after work anyways :P I flip between the 2. "Deadliest Catch" is an all time favorite and I'm currently engrossed in the shooting reality game "top shot" which is actually very interesting and engrossing. I'm not much on reality shows, but this one is really different and I'm rooting for the kid, Kelly to win...he's just basically good at everything...which seems to be scaring the sh*t out of some of the older 'vets' cool show..

but back to your regularly scheduled "shark week"

qwack

Come on, national geographic and national geographic hd isn't bad either. O just think that usa discovery is different from mine, because i see no sharks :(

I peek at it now and then, but don't like the "I lost my leg to a shark" type shows on there. The re-enactments just gross me out and scare the shit outta me. :huh: I did notice yesterday that they even invaded my show of Cash Cab. They had to answer all shark related questions...so That was cool. I am pretty much a Discovery and Spike channel guy with alittle History Channel thrown in for spice. I guess I would watch the National Geographic channel too, except it's only on my Digital package. I only have the box in the living room for that, and I hate being out there with kids in the house. I did however tune into it when the guy flew the jet powered wing across the English Channel...now that was COOL! :thumbsup:

i love discovery, and their health and sci channels, along with tlc, history, foot and travel networks, the military channel sometimes has some good shows, but i also watch a lot of other shows on cbs, nbc, abc, usa, tnt, tbs etc...etc...etc...

Boom di ata, boom di ata, Boom di ata, boom di ata.

Since I moved to the coast, it's been a whole shark season! The best part is watching them herd the baitfish and go in for a few nibbles.