LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tiger Day... Roar!

Tiger Underwear restocked their vinyl pants in adult sizes finally and my order came today. So today I'm the mischievous little boy who can't be trusted to keep my pants dry - dressed in my 4-ply trainers and vinyl panty. Now I don't even have to try do stay dry [evil grin]

Tiger Underwear restocked their vinyl pants in adult sizes finally and my order came today. So today I'm the mischievous little boy who can't be trusted to keep my pants dry - dressed in my 4-ply trainers and vinyl panty. Now I don't even have to try do stay dry [evil grin]

IF you're not even going to try to be a big boy and stay dry, then maybe you need to go back to diapers :P

Got a pic? or a link?

IF you're not even going to try to be a big boy and stay dry, then maybe you need to go back to diapers :P

But then I don't get the fun of 'accidently' wetting my trainers :) I'm a disposable diaper baby, but there's nothing quite like the feel of damp cloth trainers to KNOW you've been naughty :blush:

But then I don't get the fun of 'accidently' wetting my trainers :) I'm a disposable diaper baby, but there's nothing quite like the feel of damp cloth trainers to KNOW you've been naughty :blush:

Thats why I like cloth trainers and cloth diapers...Disposables are ok, and convenient and discreet, but yeah, soggy undies tell a whole different story ;)

I'm saving up for some of those tiger undies, they sound fun...and just like the underwear I had when I was a (younger) kid.

qwack

Guest rosemonde10

What are these tiger undies? Are they named so because they have tiger prints on them? Apologies for my unawareness, I don't know how undies from back in the day were. I wore panties until senior year in high school and only diapers since then.

:closedeyes:

What are these tiger undies? Are they named so because they have tiger prints on them? Apologies for my unawareness, I don't know how undies from back in the day were. I wore panties until senior year in high school and only diapers since then.

:closedeyes:

Tiger is a site that sells boys and mens ...'retro' underwear. back in the 60's and 70's when many of us were kids, we wore (or at least I did) briefs (tidy whities) that had a 'double fabric seat' and a dotted line waistband, which sold at J.C Pennys and Sears etc, kind of like thinner gerber training pants. They don't make them commercially anymore, but a couple of site have taken up the pattern and offered them on-line, heres the link to tiger;

http://tigerunderwearstore.com/TigerStoreChoice.html

This page also has the plastic pants that DD was talking about.

have fun!

qwack