LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Diaper Press Release

so we have to wait till tomorrow??? NOOOOOOOOO!

Look at the timestamps. DD posted that about midnight, so it must've been sent earlier than that. The 'tonight' and 'tomorrow' it refers to are probably relative to yesterday (Sunday :P)

Could take a few hours for the designer to go threw each page of code, and update all of the information, as well as items for sale ect.
The solution to which is to prep it in advance and not make it 'live' until the time you want. It's all gamesmanship from Bambino, I suspect. They're probably sitting in their office loving all the anticipation and excitement they're carefully building :P

Look at the timestamps. DD posted that about midnight, so it must've been sent earlier than that. The 'tonight' and 'tomorrow' it refers to are probably relative to yesterday (Sunday :P)

ya I just saw that shortly after I posted that.

Your right, they should have the code laid out ect. And bambino is just waiting to drop the bomb and watch us all jump onto the product at hand. So yea its just a matter of time. COME ON BAMBINO WE WANT OUR DIAPEYS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have had all their content changes staged already so all they needed to do was roll them to production. All the way home from work I was looking forward to coming home to see the new design and now

I am dissapoint.

And as far as the active ultra tape system on the new one goes - if they add a taping panel to the back to so you can roll them up to throw them out I would be fine with it, but active ultra are an absolute pain in the ass to throw away.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

You can order them now. Unfortunately only in size medium. Larges won't be available till the end of the month and smalls...maybe never. :(

I get a Cookie!

I get a Cookie!

I get a cookie!

:D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: seems I messed up and forgot to hit the 'attach file' button :(

guess I don't get a cookie :(

post-2685-022870300 1280798352_thumb.jpe

post-2685-022870300 1280798352_thumb.jpe

I ordered a sample to start with, but being a D/L myself these do look very cute and hard to resist...I never saw myself wearing a print diaper like this, but things do change I guess :blush:

I ordered a sample to start with, but being a D/L myself these do look very cute and hard to resist...I never saw myself wearing a print diaper like this, but things do change I guess :blush:

Come to the little side - we have cuter diapers :P

Ordered two bags and some of the boosters to see what they're like as well... They don't go quite as 'comfort stretchy' as I'd wished (perhaps wishfully :P) but they do look the business. Can't wait :D

[eta] I suspect the new 'softer' cover is the one from the Active Ultra. Obviously they aren't the Active Ultra tapes, though...

Well of course all I have to say is "IT'S ABOUT FLIPPIN' TIME!!!" Fortunately for me I've been gone for the weekend so I didn't have any access to the computer, therefor I didn't have to put myself through the grueling anticipation that the first three pages of this thread are all about and can just click and open the site and see the new stuff right away. :P Anyway, wonder how different they really are. I'll have to wait even longer as I'm require the Large and they're unavailable for about another month. :angry: Well, I've been waiting this long, what's another month. Not sure if I'm totally stoked on the print but I hope they use this diaper as the Bianco soon. :thumbsup: Only $1.25 more per case so very reasonable considering they are improved. As far as the tape system though, I find it funny how they word it like "Only ADULT BABY diaper with this taping system" which is funny because it's like, how many "adult baby" diapers are there, 4 different designs now. ABU, Classy, Bambino Original and these. Sillyness to me, reminds me of vehicle commercials and how they carefully choose there words so they're the "ONLY" or the "MOST" or the "BEST" but so is everyone else depending on how they phrase it. Anyway, I think I'll like this taping system as the previous ones limited you to where you could stick the tapes and I didn't much care for that.

Good work Bambino, just don't leave us hangin' like that for that long again and get those Large's out there ASAP!!! :thumbsup:

The tapes reminds me of the elastic ones on the Molicare Super Comfort Plus diapers, for some reasons. I've never had good experience with them as the stretchable (plastic elastic) tapes always breaks after six to eight hours.

I wonder if this will be different, but I'm going to hold out on getting them until you guys have tried them out.

This also reminds me of something we all went through last month with a "new diaper" announcement that DD put up, and then we never did hear anything back....is THIS what he was hinting about?? I think this is called "inside trading" or inside knowledge :P

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=22418&st=0&p=307819&fromsearch=1&#entry307819

DD is S*U*C*H a tease! :P

qwack

Guest YkDave

Although i dont find the design to be all that great. Anything is a good change after having the old design as the only option!

Now we need some reviews!

Edit: seems I messed up and forgot to hit the 'attach file' button :(

guess I don't get a cookie :(

Where did you get that pic? I can't see it on their website anywhere... I was trying to read the writing on the pattern... Looks like it might be 'Teddy Bedtime'???

If you wanna see the picturs go to www.bambinodiapers.com and on the left hand side you will see under the Information Sections (About Teddy Diapers). Click that and it will list the changes, as well as show the picturs of what the new diaper looks like! Hope this helps!

Visually, they didn't seem to make much of a leap... *shrug*

I haven't yet read about all the changes, but it seems Bambino stayed in their comfort zone for the "look" of the diaper. Personally, I like the all over print of Cushies more... it's more fun... but Bambinos is one of the best looking AB diapers on the market so I can't really diss them for staying the same.

I eagerly anticipate the new reviews.

-Sophie