LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Bambino Diaper Press Release

One of the tapes broke about an hour or so into wearing. I guess I like to have too snug of a fit with too big of a diaper.

For reference I have about a 29" waist and fit into both the small and medium Secure X-Plus.

HM. Well I got my mediums and they are, as expected, huge on me. They still do their job but they're definitely not comfortable. I look foward to using these when they appear in small size. If they do.

These look excellent! Bambino has done it again. They have made another awesome print on another awesome diaper! I will for sure be ordering a case of these as soon as I can. You Guys never cease to amaze me, thank you! :)

My Teddy Bambino sample arrived today and ummmmm.....like WOW! The print is adorable and SO MUCH of an improvement over the in-your-face baby block design. The tapes are interesting, but they do work and flex nicely. Especially the bottom ones. You will notice that I have mine pointed up at an angle instead of straight across. this is to allow more leg movement, and more flex when you sit, which is where those tapes tend to pop off on me. The flex tapes seem to work well :) The inner liner also seems VERY soft....and comfortable. There is also what feels like quite a bit more material in the back padding area, which actually feels nice. These are really a comfortable product, and looks really great for all you AB types out there.

I'll sleep in this and see what happens.They are meant for extended and over night wear, so I'll see what happens...not that I'm a bed

wetter, but I do drink a lot of water before I go to bed, and tonight isn't any different ;)

As a note, I don't wear often or regularly, and when I have been in the last few months I have been using the wellness briefs I got a while ago, they are nice and discreet and hold a good amount, but feel very different from these. The wellness briefs feel like a diaper, and work great, but these are different and I can't describe why *shrug* I don't wear Bambinos much since they are expensive, and I have a large assorted stash, so I can pick and choose. I got the wellness briefs on sale, and so I have been wearing the 'cheaper' ones, and this teddy is kind of a treat in a way.

qwack

I can't wait until I can try these. I use Bambino"s as my bedtime diaper and had just ordered a case right before the new ones became available. My next order will be the Teddy's.

My Teddy Bambino sample arrived today and ummmmm.....like WOW! The print is adorable and SO MUCH of an improvement over the in-your-face baby block design. The tapes are interesting, but they do work and flex nicely. Especially the bottom ones. You will notice that I have mine pointed up at an angle instead of straight across. this is to allow more leg movement, and more flex when you sit, which is where those tapes tend to pop off on me. The flex tapes seem to work well :) The inner liner also seems VERY soft....and comfortable. There is also what feels like quite a bit more material in the back padding area, which actually feels nice. These are really a comfortable product, and looks really great for all you AB types out there.

I'll sleep in this and see what happens.They are meant for extended and over night wear, so I'll see what happens...not that I'm a bed

wetter, but I do drink a lot of water before I go to bed, and tonight isn't any different ;)

As a note, I don't wear often or regularly, and when I have been in the last few months I have been using the wellness briefs I got a while ago, they are nice and discreet and hold a good amount, but feel very different from these. The wellness briefs feel like a diaper, and work great, but these are different and I can't describe why *shrug* I don't wear Bambinos much since they are expensive, and I have a large assorted stash, so I can pick and choose. I got the wellness briefs on sale, and so I have been wearing the 'cheaper' ones, and this teddy is kind of a treat in a way.

qwack

Well, I'm up in a soggy teddy :blush: Upside: they hold a ton as usual, if not more due to the added SAP Down side: The tapes, One on the lower left broke last night in bed, and then I tried to reposition the upper left one and the adhesive didn't stick well, so basically the left side is open, and I have to hold the diaper in place with my underwear :badmood:

Anyways, the tape issue might work out..I could have just had it 'to tight'. But the inability to reposition them and loosing adhesive sucks, I don't remember having that problem before. But I usually don't have to re-tape anything as I try to get them in a good place to begin with..I'm glad I got a sample first, instead of a case, since the whole tape thing is kind of experimental.

Over all I like these a lot, both appearance wise (to damn cute) and functionally. They have good capacity, and are VERY comfortable :) just the tapes are kind of....odd, and need to be futzed with.

As a note, I think they really need to go with the "velcro' syatem that active brief used, that would make these ideal :)

The pic is of my now "broken teddy' :blush:

qwack

NOTE: I just changed and noticed that the tapes are the 2 stage ones like Molicares :blush: so I could have repositioned the top one and it would have worked, had it not also ripped off while I was futzing with it...Ya learn something new everyday

I plan on doing a review on my blog about them this weekend - they are truly a great diaper. I love the print. I pretty much agree with all the other posters...it feels softer plastic to me and I can tell it is a bit more absorbent but that may just be me - IDK. Will do a full review soon!

I plan on doing a review on my blog about them this weekend - they are truly a great diaper. I love the print. I pretty much agree with all the other posters...it feels softer plastic to me and I can tell it is a bit more absorbent but that may just be me - IDK. Will do a full review soon!

<pouting>

How did you get them so soon? I'm closer to California than NC and I ordered within about an hour of them going live on the site... but I'm not getting mine until Tuesday :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Aren't you a small too, Adrian? If so, I hope you have better luck than I did. They're more like a tent than a diaper for me. :(