LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a sister to a post I made at Diaper Space.

What is the purpose of "friends"?

I ask that because I get friend requests. Looking at the left hand column I see I have nothing in common. Then I go to the profile. This is a bit of a sticky wicket with "Sissy"'s since there is at least a surface resemblance to Little Girl. Now let me state for the record that I want nothing to do with "teeny weeny peeny" things or much of the stuff (to put it kindly) that goes under "Sissy", aside from which I cannot get a useful read on what it means. And please do not try to explain. As with yesterday, so with tomorrow: I will get 8,000 different explanations, none resembling the other and many meaningless or so superficial that I end up saying to myself "You build a major part of your life around this?". That has become so the rule that I have given up trying to understand the concept under the aphorism "There is no 'there' there".

Another such is "T" or "trans" when I got into this group, "transgendered" meant purely or mostly psychological; "transexual" was the term that referred to conditions that were physical/bioligical in nature or origin. Now it is all cards wild and I can make nothing meaningful of the designations or the distinctions are soo flyspecks-and-pepper that I would need a microscope to see them or so abstract, abstruse and arcane that not only are they hard to see, but Real People would not give a microgram of fairy dust, saying "You mean I gave myself this mondo-size headache over THAT?!! Where's the luger?".

My next move is to see what this person has published. All too ften it makes Mother Hubbard's cupboard look like a treasure trove. I find this annoying. If you go through the effort of ferreting me out. At least have something to show me.

Now when I think of a friend, I think of a person with whom I have a substantial amount in common or with whom I share defining characteristics. In the case of Little Girl, that means being able to have conversions about Dolly, Fairy and things like that. I am not the shallow person that is the hallmark of the social butterfly.: the kind who prefers quantity to quality.I also dislike the practice of newbies and "infants" who, if they took the infinitesimal few seconds, or had the brains, to look me over would find at best only superficial resemblance and precious little of that. It seems to me like they are just out to collect friends with neither head nor foot.

There is enough of me out there to find out what I am like. Look at my About me (that is what it is there for). read my topics/posts,and blogs and look at my images and gallery. I am not a mystery girl, In fact, I am a typically talkative girl. It seems the least one could do.

Also, I have no intention of discussing my undies with a Little Boy or Daddy.

One thing I want in an ABLG friend is someone with whom I can communicate off-forum. If all we have in common is the dresses, then the conversation will get old quickly. Also, there should be a similarity of experience. Barbie means nothing to me. Likewise disposible diapers. Hannah Montana? forget it. and do not even mention jeans or the poor-kid stuff that is fashionable today.

So please. If you are looking for friends, have something to show for yourself.

• Like 1

I just want people I can wear around and not feel creepy. I'd also like to have the occasional discussion of diaper related stuff without that being all we talk about. I'd also like to stop having every guy I meet offer to change me. I mean Mia won't do it(more of she's still getting used to men) so the offers tempting but I don't need to make myself any weirder than I already am. At some point maybe I'll take one up on the offer, as long as they know, I'm not into dudes. Simply put, abdl friends should just be people you can wear around and act like normal friends with.

OP, you are a shallow nitpicker who is entirely too hung up on all of the wrong things.

Of course the anonymous friend requests are annoying, but that's not what I'm getting at when I say that. You basically just used the OP as a sounding board to tell us more about how you think things SHOULD BE within this fetish community. The mention of disposable diapers and how you are just so different from sissies smacks of flippant elitism. It seems as if though nearly every post you make on this forum is in such a vein. Yes, the definition of transgendered has changed to the point that it is a very loose term in today's parlance. Why is this a problem for you? Are you aware of how language works? Common usage defines meaning, not the other way around.

I would think that you would find your claptrap mess of a website to be a well enough sounding board for these ideas, but it would seem that you are so consumed by your originalist nature that you can barely manage to churn out a few paragraphs without bringing it up.

• Like 3
Guest NaughtyAshes

Yes, you've made it perfectly clear what a mean spirited, self-important, category obsessed person you are. I can't for the life of me see why a little girl, or anyone would want to friend you. I've certainly refrained from it.

and honestly Christine...

2j45zyc.jpg

Who are you to so arrogantly judge sissies?

• Like 3

What is the purpose of coming on the boards to piss an moan about everything you may or may not understand? If you feel you have nothing in common then hit the deny button.

I gotta say, that's quite an ivory pedestal you got yourself there.

Nope, like anyone else with a life, I just do not like to waste time and also like to make certain that I am understood from the outset and save persons from wasting theirs. of course some persons are not savvy enough to get that or have the time on their hands to waste. I understand that. Also, unlike the shallow, I do not like to "just hit the deny button" without giving due consideration. Also, anyone with a sophisticated mentality would know that I am speaking in terms of principles while using as examples the concretes that apply to me since I am the only person I know from the inside and can speak factually of in terms of experience.

Nope, like anyone else with a life, I just do not like to waste time and also like to make certain that I am understood from the outset and save persons from wasting theirs. of course some persons are not savvy enough to get that or have the time on their hands to waste. I understand that. Also, unlike the shallow, I do not like to "just hit the deny button" without giving due consideration. Also, anyone with a sophisticated mentality would know that I am speaking in terms of principles while using as examples the concretes that apply to me since I am the only person I know from the inside and can speak factually of in terms of experience.

More condescension, color me unsurprised.

I would have taken your post as something other than an exhibitionist(and arguably masturbatory) rant if you had written it as follows:

This is a sister to a post I made at Diaper Space.

What is the purpose of "friends"?

I ask that because I get friend requests. Looking at the left hand column I see I have nothing in common. Then I go to the profile. Often we have nothing in common whatsoever. This leaves me quite puzzled as to why these people are seeking my 'friendship' in the first place. Because, when I think of a friend, I think of a person with whom I have a substantial amount in common or with whom I share defining characteristics. With that in mind, I tend to value quality over quantity. Give me something to relate to and things will be much more pleasant for the both of us! It seems to me like some are just out to collect friends with neither head nor foot.

There is enough of me out there to find out what I am like. Look at my About me (that is what it is there for). read my topics/posts,and blogs and look at my images and gallery. I am not a mystery girl, In fact, I am a typically talkative girl. It seems the least one could do. After all, isn't content provided the foremost qualification when finding a friend in this medium?

Also, please, if you are looking for friends, have something to show for yourself.

Does anyone else feel the same way that I do in this regard? I would look forward to hearing what others have to say regarding wholesale friendlists.

Let's take it down to baby level

The point is. If you are submitting a FR, look a person over (then a presentation of what to look for). Then decdie what you have in common and is it enough to warrent being a friend. (If you're a LB or Daddy, with respect to me, that does not make you a bad or inferior person, just not what I am looking for and I am not what you are looking for)

Then AS AN EXAMPLE TO SHOW THE PROCESS I went into specifics. I wnat you to be knowable to start off with. If you look at my profile page there is planty there, Then I look for commonality. As I said, what I look for is something around which to build conversations. Now the ins and outs of Abena vs Banbinos are a big yawn to me, etc. Barbie and Disney do not resonate with me so there is no there there for me, That is generational. "Sissy" is so vague that there is no there there either and I need to look at what you are like (profiles).Also when I see unpunctuated and uncapitalized material, that looks retarded. It does not need to be A-level grammar but at least C-level. If it's not retarded it is at least self-abosorbed and on most forums such as LibriVox it would get you viewed as a peasant; that is about eyestraint. We would be wasting our time with each other.

I also got into the stupidity of newbies with no record or data trying to collect friends and how meaningless that is and why. I think newbies should wait to be approached.

That is it.

Honestly who cares? I'll accept most friend requests because I know that will be the extent of my interaction with that person. They send a request, I accept, and then we never speak to each other ever! If perchance someone actually does send me a message, I'll read it and if they are obviously a weirdo or just not who I want to talk to, then I don't respond! Problem solved.

I think it's hilarious the way people get all bent out of shape over this shit. You know, making their profiles completely private and flipping out if someone actually sends them a message? Isn't social interaction the point of making a profile in the first place? Being an online "friend" with someone isn't some huge earth-shattering commitment. It just means you two can see each others' profile pages you spent all of five minutes on.

• Like 2

I am sorry CD, I am just too stupid to understand what you are saying. Please use simpler terms.

AFAIK friend requests are automatically accepted on this website anyway(though I could have overlooked an option, that's the default at least). I have only exchanged words with only the smallest fraction of the people on my friend list here.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, just looked and the option is obvious. Whoopsy me!

i got so bogged down with the unnecessary wordiness, i still have no idea what the original post is about... oh well....

The I didn't read the Wall of text club. cool.gif

The gist was the type of person the OP is looking for as a friend. some people got pissed off and others like me don't really care.

I am sorry CD, I am just too stupid to understand what you are saying. Please use simpler terms.

AFAIK friend requests are automatically accepted on this website anyway(though I could have overlooked an option, that's the default at least). I have only exchanged words with only the smallest fraction of the people on my friend list here.

EDIT: Oh nevermind, just looked and the option is obvious. Whoopsy me!

\you can actually change it, under my settings, then profile, the second option down is about friends, you can change it in the drop down menu to "enabled, only when i accept" or something like that, then you have to accept or deny or just ignore any friend request.

I didn't get pissed. I got critical.

It's all good. I get along with everyone here. I used to have very different views of Tg's and TV's prior to meeting a few and now I'm glad to have met and spoken with a few online and at the dungeon. CDing still creeps me out a little but they're not hurting anyone.