LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Timer On This Kind Of Board

Hello, my name is Craig and I live in the UK.

I finally decided to join a site like this because while there is support out there, it's pretty lonely I thought that maybe making online friends in a community would help me.

Maybe I should also say that I have Asperger's Syndrome [also known as high-functioning autism or HFA]. This doesn't mean I'm mad but I am a bit different and often have problems in reading people's intentions. That is why I think this would be a challenge for me to come out into the open some, which is what I find difficult outside in the real world. I've been urinary incontinent lifelong, but over the years and having been through a lot of teasing etc about my nappies, I'm a lot more confident now in myself and also interested in the fetish side and finding out how what [for me] is an essential item, can be a fascination for others.

So I will sit back and hope others will show me around as I get to know the place better.

Hi Craig & welcome. I hope you can feel comfortable here, this is a safe place. Also, we're more than fine with you being in diapers for whatever reason - in fact it's kind of cute.

That was an important reply for me - thank you!

It is a worry about being accepted at first. When looked at other topics, I found a debate between "needs" and fetishers"... and I posted this in response...

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=23156&pid=325274&st=0&#entry325274

It will show people that I am here for the right reasons and that I am keen to know what drives those who have the fetish. I can't judge others, it's none of my business. But I'm keen to learn because I know that without my condition, I still could have gotten the bug... and there's nothing wrong with having a harmless pastime...

...umm, so I am hoping for a few more welcomes?

welcome to dd!!!

I look forward to reading your posts.

We have a number of members here who have autism or aspergers and are quite involved with the boards. If you use the search function on the top right and type in autism or aspergers you will find some threads where members discuss just that!!!

Welcome again.

welcome to dd!!!

I look forward to reading your posts.

We have a number of members here who have autism or aspergers and are quite involved with the boards. If you use the search function on the top right and type in autism or aspergers you will find some threads where members discuss just that!!!

Welcome again.

Thank you!

I hope to make visits here often and not just once in a 390313063.jpg ... the people here have helped me not to feel like a 390306858.jpg out of water!

I will try and find out through the search engine any other members who have AS. And you can see I already designed a siggie for this board and I am a big collector of smileys... I can't find hardly any nappy-changing smileys though and I think there must be some around...

thanks again everybody! :thumbsup: