LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Post You Diapered Photo On The Internet?

I have on other diaper sites, but with no face or recognizable backround that could point to me. It's easy enough to crop out your face or crop the picture to show only what you want to show. As far as pictures taken in my house, with PAINT I can take the backround and just "paint" it all out with one color so that just the part of me in a diaper is all someone can see. I do agree that once it hits the internet you have no idea who will see it or who will hijack it for their own site or use. Therefore, if you want any kind of privacy or protection, do yourself a favor and either don't post your picture or make sure you don't post your face or any backround, clothing, pets, etc. that can be recognized by even your most casual aquaintance.

Guest Little Kcids Wear Diapers

I've posted a diaper wetting video of me on peesearch.net, but without face, or anything recognizable

that's the only thing of me with diapers I've ever posted or will ever post

Take my advise if you are truly happy with yourself than who cares.

I am truly happy in diapers but would rather not walk into work one day and start answering questions about my diaper pictures someone found online nomatter how they obtained them. So therefor, I still care. Like I said, I see no benefit in making this public. I don't see the need to broadcast my photos to anyone across the world for their viewing pleasure. If the internet wasn't here, I wouldn't start snail mailing photos of myself to people so why would I do so because of the internet? To some I think it's a sense of accomplishment like their "coming out" or getting over a certain fear but not for me. I see no benefit and that's how I look at it. "How would posting diaper pics of myself online benefit myself, would I feel better, be happier, have a sense of pride or accomplishment, sexual feeling? Nope! None of the above." Therefor, you will not see my face on a pic for sure and for now, not even see a pic.

To Angela, that's pretty impressive that no one has even mentioned your "other side" in your professional life. Maybe it is much smaller a risk then some may think to put yourself out here. I suppose if someone were into some other fetish, I wouldn't know even if they had pics online because I'm not into it. I still wouldn't post pics though myself. Not now anyway.

• Like 1

I would never do it simply because once a picture is on the internet it makes its rounds. I would hate to have my picture of me wearing a diaper surface at work, my family or something. To much risk for me.

Maybe. I have been trying to take a decent picture with most of my face hidden by hair and the mouth covered by a pacifier for a avatar pic so at low res it would be unrecognizable. I don't really see the point into posting pics of myself. There are much better looking people if someone wants to fap and I doubt it would get me any girls.

I would never do it simply because once a picture is on the internet it makes its rounds. I would hate to have my picture of me wearing a diaper surface at work, my family or something. To much risk for me.

Basically, when I posted in this thread earlier and said "seriously, just no", I was thinking of "that photo", you know, the one with that guy in it, the one that's been batting around the interwebs for years and comes up on articles about freaky internet stuff from time to time? I don't want to be "that guy" :ninja:

Hmm....I have a few ''revealing'' pictures of me on a certain Diaper Website. That site says it's a copy free zone but there's no protection against someone snapping a pic with a camera phone.

May just remove the ones with my face in.... :o

That site says it's a copy free zone

That's technically impossible. The usual 'copy protection' techniques (placing a transparent image in front of the real photo, disabling the right-click menu) are trivially simple to circumvent to anybody with even the smallest amount of knowhow. Think about it this way: in order to display the image on a remote user's screen, the image must be transmitted to that computer. Once you've sent that image to the computer, there is absolutely no way you can control what is done with it that's completely effective.

Basically, the second you put an image out there and publish it, it's out there forever and there is NEVER ever ANYTHING you can do to completely eradicate it. Those who are thinking of uploading a picture of themselves online need to realise this. If you're OK with that, go for it. If you're not, or you think you may not be one day in the future, don't do it! :)

I haven't decided whether or not to post pictures. There is risk, however minimal and improbable. As has been stated, the chances of the picture ever been seen by the pool of people that know you well enough to recognize you are very slim. I have shared pics with a few people I consider friends, and the possibility of those pics leaking all over the net doesn't keep me up at night.

On the other hand, I haven't really come up with pro to posting pictures. I'm not good looking, and even if people were to react to my ugly mug favorably, I'm not the type to have my ego bolstered by people I don't know telling me how good I look.

Just my take though, as always.

I don't have a problem with posting pictures of myself. I am who I am and if someone wants to make a deal out of it, then they can go ahead. Diapers aren't sexual for me, so it's just another picture to me.

I put a picture of myself that includes my face on a password-protected fetish site. It doesn't have me looking directly into the camera, though, and the features you can see are a bit blurred. I'm pretty sure that if anyone saw it who knew me, but didn't know about my kink, they'd probably think the guy in the picture was someone who looks vaguely like me, but wouldn't be sure it was me.

I'd be too nervous to post something that was really obvious, though.

I'm still iffy on face shots but I can always do a few nice shots. I got a soaked bam on right now that I thought of posting as a dare to everyone, but feeling rather lazy this morning. Plus it's hard to take a good shot with a camera phone. The thing others here need to remember. In the photo gallery only members have access. Employers, stalkers aren't usually going to make an account.

edit: I took the photo, just not going to post it. happy.gif

Yes I have. I've got some pics on my website, from about 5 years ago, and I don't really worry about it. (Well, I had a really bad haircut in some of them.)

Screw it-- I'm 52 years old, I'm not running for public office, my career is what it is, and I can confidently deal with anybody in my social circle who might come up to me one day with "Um, I saw some pictures of you".

Nobody in my social circle knows-- I don't have the neurotic need to proactively overshare-- but if somebody sees some pic that's escaped the ABDL world, Oh Fucking Well. That's the risk, and I've voluntarily signed up.

Personally, I think I look dorky in a diaper-- I'm 6-6 and skinny with a beard, about the most un-AB as you could get. (But hey, I'm a DL.) I just put em out there for personal laffs.... and also, because I admire people who've been brave enough to show their face-- as opposed to just contributing the 53,517th boring anonymous diaper-crotch shot.

In my personal and public life both, I'm comfortable with my pics being out there. Yes I know about "right-click-save-as"... and not knowing where the pics go from there. Screw it-- I'll deal with that scenario if/when it comes.

(Having said that-- I've had zero desire to take/post any more pics of myself since then... not from publicity fear, but as I said, it's just not a good look for me.)

Look... after you get to a certain point in your life, you find yourself looking around, taking stock of your real life, getting the big picture... and deciding what fun/consequences result wouldn't really be the end of the entire world for you.

Your mileage may vary. I'll deal with mine.

wv

• Like 1

I'm kind of torn in two on the issue. I'm both flattered and mortified by the concept of someone beating off to my image. Have any of you ever considered this? It is a reality.

Considered it, don't care. Might even be flattering. Highly unlikely though, and it isn't a good enough reason to post pictures for me.

I would never post a picture of me in diapers on the internet, you never know who might see them.

I'm sure a potential boss or a potetial date.

wouldn't be impressed at seeing picture of you in diapers on the internet and think your some kind of freak.

If other people want to do that more power to them.

but that's not for me. :)

i think i'd side with WetVinyl above. it's not really a big deal if someone sees your revealing picture on the net if you are confident you can deal with what arises.

that being said, i'm still too shy to link my face to this. then again, i would imagine anyone browsing this site and recognizing me would be into the same hobby... maybe i'll take a pictur after all! hah