LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Day At Work

First thing i did when i got to work this morning was to start stripping.

I mean i had to do some prep work first, put up signs, unlock doors and such, but then i started stripping. It took forever i swear and i kept having to do it over and over again until it was just right.

Finally, i was able get my three rinses in, before a final rinse.

My co-worker came over and stripped for a little bit, but she was really busy helping other people, so couldn't stay long. She did help with the final rinse.

Tomorrow she and I are going to wax together, we find it goes quicker and is more enjoyable when you wax together. Just have to be careful and not miss any spots, otherwise it looks weird.

Also, stripping and waxing in a group helps build communication and encourages team work.

• Like 1

The floors where I work are brick type with grout in between, so we don't wax them. But they are so old, that the grout is black (instead of gray) and I have scrubbed and scrubbed several places in the hall and bathrooms and the stuff wont come up :badmood: they give us crappy cleaners to use as well, which isn't strong enough to penetrate and lift all the junk out of the grout, so the floors continue to look like crap...oh well. At least they are clean :P

I have ridden the buffer a few times in the Army. It hurts when the cord gets caught by the buffing wheel and the buffer throws you at the wall with vigor. :roflmao:

I read about it in Penthouse years ago. ??? Wondering maybe you in that story??? :roflmao:

The floors where I work are brick type with grout in between, so we don't wax them. But they are so old, that the grout is black (instead of gray) and I have scrubbed and scrubbed several places in the hall and bathrooms and the stuff wont come up :badmood: they give us crappy cleaners to use as well, which isn't strong enough to penetrate and lift all the junk out of the grout, so the floors continue to look like crap...oh well. At least they are clean :P

Try bleach; we used it on the cement floors at the store I worked at.

Try bleach; we used it on the cement floors at the store I worked at.

I would, but I also like to be able to BREATH...something I am rather accustomed to doing ya know??

also the problem with using bleach on grout is that grout is pourous and will absorb the bleach and the bleach will start eating away at the grout making it look like swiss cheese.

If you've already tried a very strong cleaner by hand, you could try not diluting the cleaner, putting it straight on, let it sit for 5-10 minutes then pressure wash with a straight stream of water and trace the grout lines with the pressure washer... in the showers at work i find that helps... you might want to try johnson and johnson purple cleaner #64... its pretty strong stuff...

also try a wire brush, the ones that look like a toothbrush, with comet with bleach, but make sure you rinse super well to get all the bleach up...

Use to ride the buffer in the Navy... every weekend on the mid watch we had to strip and wax the floors in the building before Monday morning. Saturday night we would strip and then Sunday we would wax the floors.... All is fun riding the buffer till someone puts a whole into the wall... LOL!!!! it is funny now.

Two problems here- first there is purpose made grout cleaner. Get it at one of the big box stores, use as directed :) Second is that the grout wasn't/isn't sealed- grout sealer needs to be reapplied every few years ;) But get it clean first- what you see will get sealed in permanently :o Alternately dye the grout darker :huh: You'll need to test a dark inconspicuous area to see what color you're getting since the dirt will interact with the dye :whistling: Last resort is to re-grout, a royal pain :angry: If the grout is sound 50% bleach won't hurt it if you rinse well several times but over time it will do the grout in sad.gif so this is not something to do as normal maintenance :bash: Sealer is the key- keep it clean and keep it sealed (and keep the sealer off the tiles or it will leave a haze)

Since your employer won't even spring for decent cleaners :screwy: all of this is moot- I mention it only for those with similar problems at home :D I spent some time as a tiler and learned from a pro. A good tile job maintained well will last a hundred years + B) Usaully the substrate (what's under it) will fail first taking the tile with itfish_h4h.gif

Bettypooh