LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Serious Question...

How do you think she would react if she would know that little secret?

Oh god, I can't even think of what would happen if I told her. She would probably tease me to death.

So you think is not a good idea to tell to her about this thing? I mand, may she still love you like a broter...:/

No, not a good idea... Maybe she would accept at some point, but still... By the way, look at my "I Am a". I already told about my transition, and she accepts that, probably because she can't do anything about it. I don't think she would love me as a brother :roflmao:

No, not a good idea... Maybe she would accept at some point, but still... By the way, look at my "I Am a". I already told about my transition, and she accepts that, probably because she can't do anything about it. I don't think she would love me as a brother :roflmao:

Anyway thanks for the help

I have a sister that I told around last year. She thought it was odd, but really the only reason why I told her was because I had broken up with my girlfriend of 5 years and she was curious as to why. And as you guys may have guessed, we broke up because of the diapers. She was more concerned for the breakup and how to reverse the problem; She thought of either therapy or drugs, but she wasn't against diapers, just the breakup. Eitherway, unless you are on really bad terms with your sister, remember that you are all family, and most familys will love each other no matter what.

Hope this gives you currage

Baby Unseendl

i told my mom and my sister.....my sister told all of my friends.

She told me Im fucked up....I'm a freak.

She made me hate myself.

My mom said the same things

she also had me institutionalized.

when my dad found out he told me to do what makes me feel comfortable.

I dont know if they told my brother.

just because they are family doesnt mean they will love you or support you unconditionally.

I had to learn the hard way.

• Like 2

I never told my sister, but she may have suspected something when we were growing up. :whistling:

it has never been in issue and doubt she remembers anything now.

I think like when anyone wants to reveal this part of themselves it is important to figure out WHY you feel the need to tell this particular person. if it is to have her participate in any way, then i would highly recommend NOT telling a sister about this. And if it is because you feel that having someone else accept you is going to make you suddenly accept yourself, it will not. Self acceptance is just that SELF... only you can accept yourself, and no matter how many people you tell, and no matter how many people accept it, until you examine your own feelings and inadequacy and come to terms and acceptance, telling someone else is not going to matter.

so again, really examine why is it so important that your sister know you wear diapers? do you tell her about ALL your underwear you wear? do you tell her everytime you have sex or masturbate.... does she really NEED to know?

[quote name='sarah_ab' date='15 July 2010 - . Self acceptance is just that SELF... only you can accept yourself, and no matter how many people you tell, and no matter how many people accept it, until you examine your own feelings and inadequacy and come to terms and acceptance, telling someone else is not going to matter.

so again, really examine why is it so important that your sister know you wear diapers? do you tell her about ALL your underwear you wear? do you tell her everytime you have sex or masturbate.... does she really NEED to know?

I think like when anyone wants to reveal this part of themselves it is important to figure out WHY you feel the need to tell this particular person. if it is to have her participate in any way, then i would highly recommend NOT telling a sister about this. And if it is because you feel that having someone else accept you is going to make you suddenly accept yourself, it will not. Self acceptance is just that SELF... only you can accept yourself, and no matter how many people you tell, and no matter how many people accept it, until you examine your own feelings and inadequacy and come to terms and acceptance, telling someone else is not going to matter.

Now I can totally see your point Sarah but sometimes I feel you might have a jaded view on the whole "telling people" thing because this is "just" a sexual thing for you. Its not a lifestyle or a security thing. So maybe you don't see the depth to it that some of us do. I don't think of this as a fetish. Now obviously I don't have the idea that I want to tell family that I want to get fucked with a strapon but somehow the diapers seem different and nothing to do with my sex life.

Btw I have told my Mom and one of two of my sisters. The other sister knows but only because I kept stuff at her house and none of my family said anything bad. Just thought it a bit weird.

I have a sister that I told around last year. She thought it was odd, but really the only reason why I told her was because I had broken up with my girlfriend of 5 years and she was curious as to why. And as you guys may have guessed, we broke up because of the diapers. She was more concerned for the breakup and how to reverse the problem; She thought of either therapy or drugs, but she wasn't against diapers, just the breakup. Eitherway, unless you are on really bad terms with your sister, remember that you are all family, and most familys will love each other no matter what.

Hope this gives you currage

Baby Unseendl

Thanks Unseendl, i hope that my sis think like yours

I have an older sister and she doesn't know about this side of me. It is ironic that somebodt as left wing as she is is so damn vanilla, however to each their own. I am afraid this is something my family can never know about. I'd be better off saying I was gay to them.

Someone that is here have a sister or a brother? s/he know about your AB side? what s/he think about it?

Please, gimme many answer

Thank you ^^

All of my sisters are profoundly urinary incontinent, like me. It was our youngest sister, Missy, who told me about using AB to cope, letting us have at least some fun with our diapers. That was in October 1990. Over that Thanksgiving weekend Missy and I told our Mom, who is also urinary incontinent. Mom does not play AB, but she does sew many of our AB outfits.

Our oldest sister, Penny, knows about our AM play. While she does not participate, she understands why we relax as AB. The sister, Ruth, between Missy and me in age, has always been an up-tight bitch. Despite her wetting and diapers, Ruth is anti-AB/DL. Needless to say, Missy and I hardly ever talk to Ruth.

By the way, neither of our brothers have any bladder problems. Probably they know about our using AB but neither talks about it with us.

sooo i still sleep with a teddy bear and blanky, not because i'm ab, but because i always have... have never given it up, i sleep better when i have it with me, when i go to a friends, or on vacation and can't bring them, i sleep horrible. so this for me is security... but again, why would i need to tell people about it? You are right this is just sexual for me, so it is true i definitely have a different reason for not telling people, i guess my point is, many people in western society, american society in general, for get that it is OK to have a private life, we don't have to share all of our thoughts, desires and secrets, regardless of what things like twitter and facebook make us think.

Its ok to enjoy something and not tell people, its ok to like to wear certain undergarments and not tell people.

There is a time and a place to engage in self comforting behaviors. Diapers may be safety and security, but if the ONLY way you can feel safe and secure is in a diaper, that is not always ok. Its not good to only have one form of coping mechanism's for lifes stressers, for what happens when the coping mechanism is taken away.

I mean people are going to tell who they want to tell, but as this is not the usual "when i'm stressed i like to take a hot bath, and then curl up with a good book" way to destress, its not something that should be taken lightly, and from the information given by some people when they post, i just feel it important to remind them to fully examine their reasons and to understand where self acceptance truely comes from... thats all.....

I would only tell someone if it were absolutely necessary. Like if I was going to enter into a serious relationship with someone. This isn't exactly a well-known or understood fetish, be it for sexual gratification or any other kind.

~Luci

• 2 weeks later...

I could never tell my family. For one thing I think they would question all the accidents I had growing up and my bedweting, which was never on purpose. I have no need to tell any of my family. I am not a baby 24/7 or anything like that, so they never need to know.

definitely not telling the fam, if i ever get into a serious relationship then yeah i'd bring it up, but my family doesn't need to know, besides its not like i know what they're into.