LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P. Restlessfox

Very sorry for the loss of a good guy and your friend!

Repaid: make it so.

Aye, Aye Captain..that is if I can figure it out.. rolleyes.gif I would like to ask Moogs for advise on how to word the title first. So stand by peoples.

My deepest and most sincere condolences to Family & Friends of RestlessFox.

May RestlessFox have found the Peace he was seeking...God Bless.

I am so very sorry especially for those of you that knew him and carried a relationship with him, I wish you strength. :(

Huggie :biker_h4h:

hugs2.gif

May the light of RestlessFox's spirit shine forever.

Guest Katharsys

I am a bit late coming into this thread, but I had spent many hours talking and goofing around with Foxy. He was a fun, intelligent and witty individual who lit up this board. I used to love to tease him about his avatar, saying it would throw my into a trance whenever I saw it. While he hasn't been active on the board for a while, his random recent appearances never failed to put a smile on my face. There is a sadness there knowing that he isn't just taking a break from the board...

My condolences are for his family and also for Moogie. It always hits hard when something like this tragedy hits close to home.

Rest in peace Foxy. You are missed.

Peace and the best of wishes in "whatever comes next" for our lost restlessfox.

I believe that mental torment is the norm rather than the exception. A soul without trouble seems as real as a plastic banana to me. I have to admit a long time ago I thought about self-termination. And the seemingly stupidest of things pulled me back from the edge. What if I were to miss something really good on the tele? A couple of shows I was really into had some cliffhangers and I wouldn't know how they ended/continued if I ended it all. Also I got to thinking about films and books... what about the Harry Potter or next Stephen King novel? I still had at least one Dan Dare I wanted to read. I would have missed Michael Jackson finish his transformation into a white woman from a black man (he was still that sort of off-beige you paint a guest bedroom at the time)... I'd realised this kind of thing in an instant. It seems silly, but it made me stop and think for a moment and sometimes, thinking about what you'll miss, no matter how trivial, is all it takes... even if things seem really bad at the moment.

The "don't do it" sounds so cliche' but how about this: there are so many better things to do, and things will be better in the future. Remember that then will be now, soon.