LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do U Think?

diapers90

do you think that baby brand diapers should be made the same way but bigger for people like us?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that baby brand diapers should be made the same way but bigger for people like us?

• yes, but not as babyish
    • yes,but more babyish
    • yes, but more baby smellish
    • no, but would like adult diapers from company
    • no, i don't like the baby brands

Nice thought, but some how I doubt pampers or even huggies are going to say. Hey wow look a bunch of adults want baby nappies, lets get right onto it. They seem to be preoccupied with well babies and children upto 15, I thin that's as much as your going to get. sorry but if you want baby nappies, you'll have to become anorexic.

I would love to see them start making adult diapers more like baby diapers. A more babyish look and smell would be realy nice. Some cute prints would be great, too. Even the absorbent material in baby diapers seems to be better. :(

Oh well, I highly doubt that any diaper manufacturer will ever acknowledge that there is a group of adults who want babyish diapers. I guess i'll just have to be content with my Goodnights (which i love) and keep dreaming of pampers or huggies for big babies like us.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love it if they made adult diapers just like the baby diapers. I dream of adult diapers looking like baby diapers with the fun prints on the diapers. I would also love to have adult diapers with the baby powder scent just like Pampers and Luvs have. I am in pure heaven when I get a whiff of those baby diapers. :wub:

Why wouldn't a company like luvs or whatever jump at this idea? If they researched a bit, they would find that they would be increasing their market. This will make them more money, and I don't think companies care how weird their customers are. As long as you're buying something from them, and they are making a profit they'll be happy.

I have to agree. The companies that make baby diapers (Pampers, Luvs, Huggies) should get into the market. They would be surprised at the volume of diapers that they would sell. I know that it is a pipe dream and more than likely will never happen. However, as a diaper lover, I guess we can always dream, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since Huggies are made Kimberly-Clark and they are already making Depends it's not likely to see an adult diaper from Huggies.

Luv's and Pampers are made by Procter & Gamble and they got out of the adult diaper market when they sold Attends. Maybe they will get back in.

I'm not sure about other baby diaper manufacturers though.

• 3 months later...

I just want diapers that are thick and absorbent like baby diapers, with a crinkley plastic cover, and ONE PAIR of tapes. The one pair of tapes would make changing my diaper so much faster. They should just make that one pair proportionally bigger. Why do adult diaper manufacturer go with multiple pair of baby sized tapes? It makes the process so much slower!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest baby.joey

I just want diapers that are thick and absorbent like baby diapers, with a crinkley plastic cover, and ONE PAIR of tapes. The one pair of tapes would make changing my diaper so much faster. They should just make that one pair proportionally bigger. Why do adult diaper manufacturer go with multiple pair of baby sized tapes? It makes the process so much slower!!!

guess what

there are adult baby like diapers out there they feel and look like baby diapers with single tape on each side and prints as well. their not made by huggies, pampers. ect but in my oppinion they dont have to. just the feel and look will be fine.

go to www.diaperstation.com/disposablediapers.html

Why wouldn't a company like luvs or whatever jump at this idea? If they researched a bit, they would find that they would be increasing their market. This will make them more money, and I don't think companies care how weird their customers are. As long as you're buying something from them, and they are making a profit they'll be happy.

True, as long as they are going to sell, a company is not going to care about how "weird" the consumers of that product are.

BUT, the flip side of the coin would be, is the potential profit worth actually doing it..

Luvs, Pampers, exc. have always concentrated on products for babies - that is the size range they are set up to produce. To make that same product, in larger sizes, would require re-setting their machines (or having additional machines set to the size they want to produce), that will cost time/money.

If it's only a small market, it's really not worth it (purely business wise).

However, what would be more worth there wild (still can't say if they would go for it or not, but more likely then them producing such diapers themselves) is licensing they rights to use that design to a third-party company that specialized in manufacturing of adult sized diapers.

But if they did make them, I would most likely buy some......

Some of the diapers sold on diaperstation.com look pretty close, but I haven't tried any of them yet - I've known about that site for a few years, just haven't ordered any of there diapers yet.

A big issue that might prevent baby diaper companies from manufacturing an adult version of their product is "marketability." The baby diaper companies want to distribute and sell their products THROUGH THE STORES. That keeps people in business. I doubt any of us (or enough of us) would go into Wal-Mart or our favorite drug store in person to buy baby-style adult diapers. Way too obvious, and "way too not accepted." I don't think the companies that make Pampers, Luvs, or Huggies want to get deeply involved in mail-order for a specific product. There's also no real accurate way to predict statistically how many people would buy their merchandise if they did, in fact, offer baby style adult diapers. I know it's a shame, but those are the facts. Someone who is an AB/DL that also has a good head for business could start a company--that's probably the only way it'll happen.

Baby June 12/29/2006

• 9 months later...