LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Childish And Immature?

I've just purchased the most friggin awesome werewolf costume money can buy, I'm getting all excited about going into the woods tonight wearing it and appearing at the side of the road when motorists pass making sure they get a good glimpse then running back into the woods scaring the shit out of them or staring in peoples windows then running away when they see me.

http://www.escapade.co.uk/Halloween-Costumes-sale/Werewolf-Deluxe-Costume-Medium.asp?source=webgains&siteid=47683

Guest Wetnmessy247

I love being immature when immaturity is necessary, like for Halloween.

word of advice: don't go to halloween dressed as death and forget to take your costume off as you follow your friend to the hospital after a freak car accident.

A friend was hut by a car.

I totally forgot I was death, and was wondering why people were looking at me funny.

I was death.....at the emergency room.

People in England can own shotguns, so you should be very careful. It sounds like a lot of fun! Only look in windows you know belong to someone you know well! Getting arrested isn't any fun, and they'll take away your wolf suit! Hugs!

I hate immature people, they always act like idiots. But when I'm in my baby state I cuddle close to mommy and block out all the immature idiots around me. (Just because I mess my diapers does not make me immature.)

Acting childish is bad, but acting child-like is okay. And immaturity has its time and place. Just be careful out there because most people don't think like we do. (Too bad, huh?)

• 4 weeks later...

that would be kinda funny if i knew you and had a camra to film it...buuuut since i dont you would get shot at if you lived out where i do..couse every counrty boy has a gun :P

no I'm not childish and immature *waddles out of the room but comes back in and drags curi out by his tail*

I'm nooooot childish :P