LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

True Stories And Advice Needed!

We want to put together an information page for Teens explaining why we restrict them from this site, but also providing some information, advice and true stories so they know we respect them and they are not alone. With that in mind I am currently seeking:

1) True stories of how you learned you were an *B/DL or how you told family members or friends.

2) Advice on net safety, getting and storing diapers and dealing with possible exposure to family friends.

3) Any other content you think would be useful for Teens.

If you can help in these areas please email me at allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

Not to be bitchy or anything, but why not just allow them access? I mean, wouldn't they be getting more information if they could have a profile. And while I'm at it, I bet ya that most lurkers on DD are u-18 anyways...

EDIT: Kudos to the one who minused my opinion. When are we getting rid of this damn rating system?!

• Like 1

We are not changing the rules. This will remain an 18+ community. We are not making a Wiki, just a short support page for those teens who find us in search engines.

I honestly don't think anything bad will come as a result of this. If teens want to pose as adults and join... well they do that now.. so what harm is there in creating a support page?

And as DailyDi said, the rules will remain the same, meaning that anyone under the age of 18 will be removed.

So basically things will stay exactly the same except we will have a support page for teenagers. And like TDL said, I guarentee most of the lurkers are underage anyways.

For the purposes of this site and to prevent underagers from wandering the filthy streets of adult communities, I believe this is a great idea if information to be posted is submitted first to the Mods to ensure suitable screening for what information is possibly being given to those young people. This extends a hand and upholds the integrity of our community, that of which we are privileged to take such pride in. My favorite thing about this community is the general love and respect that most are able to maintain. It wouldn't be a bad thing to properly inform our young people and answer questions they ask, and the burden some may carry. I believe on one hand that they will find support here, to look forward to in the future certainly, but also to guide them in the right direction, most notably away from adult communities. Kind of a ramble here, but unsupervised kids are pretty much free to go anywhere they want on the internet just by clicking the right links. It's scary and I think the most effective way to protect them from unforseen dangers is to properly inform them and guide them, under strict moderation.

But why exactly are underage people restricted of this website? It would save you a lot of hassle if you just changed the rules. This is all MY personal opinion though, and I'm not trying to negotiate my way into getting you to change the rules (which I doubt will happen anyways). Is there some U.S. law that prohibits people under the age of 18 to participate in online fetish activities? Or is this rule here to keep trolls and attention whores away? My point is, no matter how hard you try, humans will always, and I mean ALWAYS, find a way to achieve what they want. Even if that includes getting access to a fetish board. Creating a so called "simple" support page will probably not arise any attention if all "they" want is to find out about something on the forums. And Baby Blue, what do you mean by "filthy"? Yes, there is some, rather strange posts on this board, but that shouldn't make the largest impact on some random 15 year old teen who wants to know how to get incontinent* (*example). Honestly, I've always been mad at people who treats younger peeps as stupid morons. Everyone should be equal, no matter if they're 14 or 44. Phew, that was a long rant, but I hope that you understand what I'm saying.

-TDL

But why exactly are underage people restricted of this website? It would save you a lot of hassle if you just changed the rules. This is all MY personal opinion though, and I'm not trying to negotiate my way into getting you to change the rules (which I doubt will happen anyways). Is there some U.S. law that prohibits people under the age of 18 to participate in online fetish activities? Or is this rule here to keep trolls and attention whores away? My point is, no matter how hard you try, humans will always, and I mean ALWAYS, find a way to achieve what they want. Even if that includes getting access to a fetish board. Creating a so called "simple" support page will probably not arise any attention if all "they" want is to find out about something on the forums. And Baby Blue, what do you mean by "filthy"? Yes, there is some, rather strange posts on this board, but that shouldn't make the largest impact on some random 15 year old teen who wants to know how to get incontinent* (*example). Honestly, I've always been mad at people who treats younger peeps as stupid morons. Everyone should be equal, no matter if they're 14 or 44. Phew, that was a long rant, but I hope that you understand what I'm saying.

-TDL

I would feel extremely uncomfortable if I knew there were real children accessing this site openly... and really pissed off. Obviously, they have the 'ability' to access the site by clicking the right links, but that's why it's always wise to watch what you say, no matter who you think is listening.

and when i say "filthy," I'm not saying that our community is, but look at MOST other 18+ communities out there. that's all I'm gonna say. I wouldn't want my kids reading the story section, roleplay section, I mean come on.

KIDS DON'T BELONG HERE. IF YOU THINK THEY DO, THEN YOU ARE SICK. Children are naive and they don't understand the way pervs work. Keeping them out is not treating them like they are inferior. #1, it's LAW. #2, it's protecting them from being victimized by pervs on our turf. as far as equality between teenagers and adults, be realistic. There is a level of maturity earned in adulthood that gives us the right to create communities like that. And teenagers are still children, I don't care what you say. If kids are allowed to enter the bulk of this site, then they will be pedophile fodder.

Kids deserve to be PROPERLY and APPROPRIATELY informed. that's as far as their needs here go. This is an adult community.

We classify ourselves as an adult community so we are free to discuss things openly and freely; and so we are not responsible for the online safety of people's children.

And it kinda blurs the "this fetish doesn't involve children" thing if right below that line it says "hey kids, come on in and tell us how diapers make you horny!"

EDITED OUT BY DAILYDI

TDL: Please PM your concerns and I will look into them, I am not aware of any such persons on the forums.

Edited by DailyDi

We want to put together an information page for Teens explaining why we restrict them from this site, but also providing some information, advice and true stories so they know we respect them and they are not alone. With that in mind I am currently seeking:

1) True stories of how you learned you were an *B/DL or how you told family members or friends.

2) Advice on net safety, getting and storing diapers and dealing with possible exposure to family friends.

3) Any other content you think would be useful for Teens.

If you can help in these areas please email me at allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

If you intentionally post content aimed at the under-18 demographic it's pretty much the same as inviting them in :o The results will be the same- byebye DD website, and those of us who hang out here will get microscoped right along with you :(

Consider this reply a vote of protest, and I hope everyone else here will add their protest to it

Bettypooh

If you intentionally post content aimed at the under-18 demographic it's pretty much the same as inviting them in :o The results will be the same- byebye DD website, and those of us who hang out here will get microscoped right along with you :(

Consider this reply a vote of protest, and I hope everyone else here will add their protest to it

Bettypooh

Well, the idea itself of a community support page for u-18's does actually sound good. But why do you think that it's an invite? And why would it destroy DD all together? Meh, I actually vote YES for this thing.

Well, the idea itself of a community support page for u-18's does actually sound good. But why do you think that it's an invite? And why would it destroy DD all together? Meh, I actually vote YES for this thing.

If your real age is true, then I can see why you feel yes to it. Your 2 years from the legal age. Not that far from the border. But when someone is 30,40, or 50 its alittle different story. It would be like a friend in high school talking to your parents and wanting to hang out. There arn't very many Hobbies that involve both children and adults. And even few that don't involve something that isn't an everyday thing.

I like to 4 wheel. I have a built crawler thats got $20,000+ into it. We have no problem with kids on my wheeling forum, since it's something a kid can't buy or build. But when you get something you can get at a normal store, like a diaper, it leads to many different areas. Self exploration will lead to many different things including pervs. It's best help the parents that don't know about it and keep the wall up on what goes on in here.

A simple page that has no links or images would be fine. Give an outline of what we think a diaper does for us. And a few FAQ and answers.

I'm not against supporting teens, but in the US knowingly allowing teens (legally minors) onto a site with adult content is very illegal and harshly prosecuted huh.gif DD has what is legally considered adult content. Posting content aimed at teens is close enough to inviting them to create a legal liability- they will get directed here by search engines based on words in the section which is designed to address teens specifically. That standard has already passed legal challenges at federal appeals level. You cannot aim any content toward minors in a website in any way without opening yourself up to legal liabilities :angry: How do I know this? I once helped run a TG support group where we wanted to open our doors to teens. I asked a highly respected lawyer about the matter and that was her answer, along with the advice that the best thing to do was to stay as far away from minors in every way as we possibly could B)

What is being proposed is tantamount to committing suicide by killing one's self in a crowd of your friends with a bomb that kills them all too.

What you or I think of the US law does not matter- what it says and how it is enforced here does matter to most of us because we're in the US. The only way both sites could be legally combined is to host the combined site in a nation with different laws where it is not illegal. Even then the US authorities will investigate and prosecute anyone living here that they decide they want to- they have done this in the past and US courts have upheld it's legality. As American citizens on American soil we are bound by US law even when viewing non-US websites.

Based on what I know legally this idea is completely boneheaded which is why I protest it.

Bettypooh