LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetish Clubs

I love going to fetish clubs, not weird dingey creepy places, but the proper ones, ones that are actually clubs. Anyway I was wondering if any one has gone to one dressed as an AB, and what kind of rections did it provoke?

Hi,

I went to a tranny club at carnival. They said I was a cute baby girl with my sissy dress and took several pictures: sissy-1.jpg

Kvetinka

recently there was a littles munch in connecticut that was held at a fetosh club. It was a very unique experience. I got to play with an electric fly swatter. We all wore our standard garb. Tv with a penis wand seemed ok but me in a tshirt and a diaper got funny looks? I put pjs on and had a blast.

• 2 weeks later...

We live in The Netherlands, Europe and we are lucky to have 4 ABDL clubs in our country. They're not dark creepy places but cosy light clubs where AB's and DL's meet on a regular basis.

One is situated in the place called Den Haag. It's the oldest club of our country and it looks like a regular pub where one can drink lemonade or beer. They also have multiple playcorners.

Another is situated in the town Haarlem. It looks like a gianrt livingroom and is in our opinion the best club for newbies to visit. It has that good familiar atmosphere.

Two are located in Amsterdam (where else LOL). One is a very small club for a max of 20 visitors. It consists of two rooms. The first one has a friendly bar to sit on and chat to other visitors. The second one is the playroom where I (as a Daddy) read stories from my famous picturebook for all present AB boys and girls. There is also some furniture for multiple purposes that makes it look like a playpen.

The second Amsterdam club is a giant one that can handle up to 50 visitors. It's a genuine playclub for AB's, DL's and their partners/mommy's/daddy's to play around. It has multiple rooms ans a basement.

My babygirls and I are regular visitors of all 4 clubs.

hey do you know if there are any near Amsterdamn, Alkmaar or hoofdorp? I have a very vanilla sister that lives in hoofdorp and if I get a chance to visit I'd love to come to a club.

There are two ABDL clubs in Amsterdam. One small (max 20 visitors) that meet every two months and a large one (60 visitors max) that meet 4 times each year. So send me a private message when you come and I give you the adresses and way to enlist on the guestslist.

Daddy Mike

I have went to a very general fetish club which is more your wips and spanking type place in my footed PJ's and it was cool. most people ever pay no real attention or make a little coment to test the water and that is about it. If I made it clear I was happy to talk some of them talked a little more ask a question or two and that was about it.

I guess it helped that I kind of know the people that run it so felt a little safer but as a tip if you are thinking of going to any more general place just write a head to say what you intend to wear etc to give them a heads up. most people that run things like that will be fine with most anything legal but do tend to like it if you let them know about anythinga little different as, as much as it is unlikely there will be any trouble they like to know so they can keep an eye out and make sure every one is safe and happy :)

and that is my tip for the day lol

• 3 weeks later...

there is a fetish club in seattle wa, usa, which has a little's/abdl group tha tmeets there regularly, although apperantly this group is 'non sexual age players, yet htye meet at a fetish club... oh welll they still have it.. i've never gone, not my thing, but they have postings on fetlife about their meet ups