LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying Hi After A Long Absense

Just saying a quick hello because I haven't been around on this site in quite some time and felt it was time to say hi again.

I am an adult kid who lives a pretty much 24/7 lifestyle, partly by choice but partly just because it is who I am, like it or not ... long story and not something I'm going to go into here. I am married and not looking for a relationship of those sorts, but, I am always looking for more friends, especially someone who might in *TIME* if we got to know each other and really connected and such maybe be sort of an online -only- parent, or aunt/uncle, or... whatever.

Most of my time is spent playing and hanging out on Second Life with my family. It's not nessecary at all that people who want to get to know me be an SL'er, but it would be totally awesome to meet someone here that I could also hang out with and get to know there too.

I'm a very, very, very sensitive person, very emotional, and quite honestly, very emo and depressive a lot of the time. I get hurt easily and I just want anyone who thinks about messaging me to know that because I believe in being very open and honest with anyone, be it about good or bad things and I can't stand people that lie or hide things to try to make themselves seem so "perfect" or "desirable". Just be human, be yourself... be it sad and depressed, angry and frustrated, or happy and bouncy.

Looking forward to hopefully making some new friends here soon.

Am I correct in presuming that this is the same lil princess that I knew back in the DPF days?? Had a friend named "Dave' and the same one who was so kind as to invite me to her Birthday party in Dallas?

If so welcome back, good to see you again! :)

If not, my bad....but welcome just the same :)

qwack