LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Girls' Bedtime

Do you sleep with a dolly?

I share my cot size bed with one, sometimes two, of my dollies, some of my rubber panties and a rubber shee are put in "just to remind me". A long rubber-covered pad called a "chastity pad" is put between Dolly and me to keep our bodies from touching. Dolly lays with her head higher on the pillow than mine to make me understand that I am the littler girl and I must look up to see her face.

• 2 months later...

dolly baby amy every night, sometimes baby emily, a bottle, my pad i put under me in case diaper leaks. userlly a diaper across my pillow and top amys hair to stop the milk from the bottle from leaking on them. sometimes it moves than I have a sour pillow too. I have a diaper under my pillow. I sleep in a dress also. I also play baby music on a computer by the bed for that only. but I have to turn it off while I sleep or I dont sleep I listen to the music.

I have a pink pillow cover with pretty ruffles on the top seam. I sleep in a lavender silk teddie with pink and yellow bunnies and duckies. Mommy made it for me. My dog Cookie sleeps with me every night and my Raggedy Ann and Andy dollies sit in the corner to make sure the closet monster or under the crib monster doesn't look in at me while I'm sleeping.

Being put in my pearl colored babydoll. Dolly Lisa is trying to get a feel on my panties

Well, five in the bed is better than two in the hat.

How big is your bed

I was quoting someone else. I got into that in the original post. It is the size of a cot.

But it is smaller than my hat, or rather, my tiara, Do you know how big that hast to be to fit MY head?:)

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i sleep wiff my woffy watching over me from atop of me dresser and anoder woffy i curl up wiff and since it was easter i hash a wabbit who took the oder piwwow ^^