LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried About Explaining That Delivery?

SOOOOOO this is for everyone out there who obsessively worries about how to explain that big delivery to their house, whether or not the box says diapers..

we ordered something off the shop good will site. It was one of those oldschool snoopy phones.. where its a statue of snoopy and one of his hands holds the phone receiver...

anyway, so it came, and when we went down to meet ups, he comes out of the truck carring a HUGE huggies box. I kid you not, it was one of the big boxes that you get at like costco or something, huggies ALLLLL over it.

apparently when they ship things, they just use whatever box is available.

SO next time you get a big box with diapers writtren all over it.. just tell em its a snoopy phone!

• Like 2

hahaha it didn't bother us, i mean we have diapers shipped to the house all time, its always shipped in a plain brown box.... but we ordered some toys once, and the package was all pretty and said something like "tabitha's specialty boutique" or something like that... not sure on the first word, but specialty boutique was on there

lol boyfriends dad was just like "ohh whats this" lol we just laughed said.. oh nothing...

Guest YkDave

And just like in the stores, the delivery person could care less what is in you box.

Exactly, they just want to get it out of their damn van, get their .10c/pkg for delivering it and be on their way...

no link, it was on shopgoodwill.com its an ebay type website, except all the things for sale are from goodwill stores around the usa.... so i dunno if any store has another phone... but i'll take a pic of it and try to put it up here later... its a pretty rad phone.. and the site is pretty cool as well

They "couldn't" care less what's in the box. If they could care less that means they still care a little in order for them to be able to care even less. Very misused phrase. Just had to correct it, I'm not the best at this by any means but had to.

Anyway, I always figured if a box did come with something written on it I was questioned about by a neighbor, I'd have an excuse to what it was and that they just ship in whatever box is around, my happened to be adult diapers.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Alot of online stores ship discreetly.

If that's no good, do ebay. ABDL is HUGE on ebay and shipping is discreet. SO discreet you could be buying plutonium cores and no one would know.

I suggest just letting the diapies ship in diapered boxes. Like "Huggies" on the side or something. It's a good way to let someone know without telling them.

How bid are your shipments, OP? You make it sound like you buy hundreds of packages of pampers a day. Where does your money come from? Prostitution is illegal in most states.

There's no such thing as "Discreet Shipping" here in Canada ... they want everything "Accurately Labelled" ...

That means that most companies put a quote-for-quote description of the product ... if I'm lucky, they'll put "Underwear" or something crazy like that ...

I got one delivery this week and it flat out just said, "Adult Incontinence" ...

GREAT!

The real problem comes from snoopy relatives, who will open the box to see what's inside... I've had to threaten to sic the feds on my grandparents for mail tampering if they did this again...

The real problem comes from snoopy relatives, who will open the box to see what's inside... I've had to threaten to sic the feds on my grandparents for mail tampering if they did this again...

Snoopy Phone.... Snoopy Relatives... Coincidence? I think NOT! huh.gif

on a slightly related note, i was helping my girlfriend's family move from one house to another - half of the boxes were old adult diaper boxes. neither of us realized this until halfway through the day - i guess you just don't pay that close of attention to the writing on a bunch of brown boxes. we both laughed about it later and wondered where they got all those boxes from - i mean, there were like 50 of them!

amazon.com and be done with it.

First and only case I bought from them clearly said "ATTENDS EXTENDED WEAR BRIEFS" all over it with size and package count information all over it. Thankfully the UPS or Fedex person but my doormat rug over the top of the box to hide it until I got home.

I have only ever had discrete shipping and no one goes through my stuff but I understand the problem of explaining big boxes.

This can be particualrly bad as I tend to buy crates or diapers and usually several at once. I had to explain this away to a flatmate with my last delivery (was a while back now) and I just said it was beer as I somtimes buy that in big box crates too. I did once have 'dorset nursing supplies' come up n my credit card statment though and my parents read it out to me on the phone, luckily it was wiftly ignored and never mentioned.

The snoopy phone story is fantastic thoguh!

maybe there is some confusion.. i was NOT buying diapers.. i was buying a telephone,... from good will.. you know the store where you donate used stuff and other people buy it... yes that place.. they have an online site you can buy from... so i was buying a phone... to make phone calls. but they shipped it in an old huggies box... so i was just joking about how so many people are worried about getting a box to their house that says diapers on it.... was trying to point out how there can be lots of other reaons you can a large box marked diapers, coming to your house....

on a slightly related note, i was helping my girlfriend's family move from one house to another - half of the boxes were old adult diaper boxes. neither of us realized this until halfway through the day - i guess you just don't pay that close of attention to the writing on a bunch of brown boxes. we both laughed about it later and wondered where they got all those boxes from - i mean, there were like 50 of them!

All they have to do is know someone who works at a hospital and/or nursing home. My folks and grandparents get those huge adult diaper boxes from them all the time for storage. It took a bit more work to get non-discreet boxes when I moved to collage, as I wasn't goinna be going up there with big adult diaper boxes, or alcohol boxes. At lest, around here, you can just ask a business for stuff like the boxes they would otherwise throw away and they'll usually just give them to you. Some may charge you $2 or something if you want a few of them, but it's generally not a problem to get them. I think growing up with all my toys and stuff stored in adult diaper boxes may have contributed something to my curiosity about what they'd be like...

You can always turn the boxes inside out by opening it all the way then cutting one side and retaping it reversed. Some of my diapers have been delivered using this method to make them discrete and not cost the company the expense of another box.

I live alone, so I guess the whole discrete shipping thing is less important to me than others. The next roommate I have will be my wife who will have full disclosure anyway. Recycling doxes diapers, or otherwise for moving or shipping snoopy phones is normal and green. I am sure many people not AB/DL aware have recycled diaper boxes. never understood why anyone would pay for cardboard boxes, drive behind any store and have you pick of the litter.

You can always turn the boxes inside out by opening it all the way then cutting one side and retaping it reversed. Some of my diapers have been delivered using this method to make them discrete and not cost the company the expense of another box.

It depends on what you're putting in the box. Fore those huge adult diaper boxes (something like 3ft cubed), they are usually used to store big, heavy stuff (or lots of stuff with a big combined weight, like books), and damaging the structural integrity of the box makes them unusable for this purpose. Tape will not hold one of these boxes together for very long. We've found that out the hard way in trying to do exactly as you describe while trying to pack my stuff for collage. Without using more duct tape than most people would be willing to part with to salvage a box, there's no way to get the box to hold what it originally could. It does work rather well if you've just got a bunch of lightweight stuff, or one really big, lightweight item, though. It's more cost-effective to just go and pick up a bunch of smaller boxes, if you don't have a single item that requires such a big box.

I did the same thing when we moved and with enough tape (really not too much) and doing it right I had no issues. Diapers aren't too extrememly heavy anyway so companies that just flip the boxes inside out and retape shouldn't really have any issues. I do agree though it does depend on the box. The larger the seem, the more it will box out at the bottom and the only way to correct that is to use glue on the seem which is to much of a pain for a company to probably go through.

What I have seen though also is a company use cardboard colored tape to cover up all the writing on the box or also a paint on type stuff that's also brown to paint over the writting. These are good options also I've seen companies use to make the box that wasn't discrete, discrete without altering the integrity of the box at all.