LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Told My Girlfriend Thread.

Baxter

So my new girlfriend were on a tell me your everything/honesty spree. So I told her about my desire to wear diapers and she giggled ecstatically and told me she loved me and told me she wants to try one on and pee in it for me. My heart was already beating 90 million mph but when she told me that it stopped/exploded. All I can say at this point is that I can not wait to see her again this weekend. On a side note one of her honesty deals is that after she has an orgasm during sex and gets a little dry she wants me to urinate to get some lubrication going. It's amazing to have someone in my life that I can tell anything to! Just thought that I would share this good news with the community here. I'll keep you all updated and maybe get some pictures of us (will not show our faces!) during our diapered time.

As long as you two are getting along :thumbsup: . Remember, don't try to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

I'd never do that. I just wanted to let her know so that I can plan on when I wear them. She blew my mind when she told me that she wants to try them! She might be looking forward to it even more than I am. =)

As long as you two are getting along :thumbsup: . Remember, don't try to force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Baxter: Remember, Dont let her trick you by using sex and diapers into doing something you really wouldn't want to do.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Baxter: Remember, Dont let her trick you by using sex and diapers into doing something you really wouldn't want to do.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

If she is willing to accomodate my desires then I will do the same for her (provided no bodily harm comes from it).

If she is willing to accomodate my desires then I will do the same for her (provided no bodily harm comes from it).

I think what was meant was 'don't get carried away' and 'don't feel like you have to do certain things because she's doing the diaper thing'...

I don't want you to jump the gun here, but at least it sounds like you have someone who's open / playful and willing to try things.

At this point though, it definitely sounds like "Just a girl" wanting to play along ... there's a far difference between how it turns you on (or gets you excited, etc) and how she "just wants to try it for kicks" ...

So don't force too much.

But it's cool that she had that reaction. That's great.

Best of luck.

So my new girlfriend were on a tell me your everything/honesty spree. So I told her about my desire to wear diapers and she giggled ecstatically and told me she loved me and told me she wants to try one on and pee in it for me. My heart was already beating 90 million mph but when she told me that it stopped/exploded. All I can say at this point is that I can not wait to see her again this weekend. On a side note one of her honesty deals is that after she has an orgasm during sex and gets a little dry she wants me to urinate to get some lubrication going. It's amazing to have someone in my life that I can tell anything to! Just thought that I would share this good news with the community here. I'll keep you all updated and maybe get some pictures of us (will not show our faces!) during our diapered time.

AWESOME, hope it goes well! Just be sure to give her regular sex too so she doesn't get all freaked out.

I don't want you to jump the gun here, but at least it sounds like you have someone who's open / playful and willing to try things.

At this point though, it definitely sounds like "Just a girl" wanting to play along ... there's a far difference between how it turns you on (or gets you excited, etc) and how she "just wants to try it for kicks" ...

So don't force too much.

But it's cool that she had that reaction. That's great.

Best of luck.

This was my first thought but we're both to old for shit like that. Like I said we had an honest spout and she said her things and I said mine. We still have not tried it yet mainly cause I'm a bit scared still but she hints twords it through out the day. I think that I will give it a shot tomorrow and see where it goes.

Well last night I ended up having a bladder infection. It felt like I had to constantly urinate. So I told her about it and she asked me to "take care of it". I put a diaper on and my pajama bottom over it and a shirt. She said "good man" and we watched a movie together. Bladder infections SUCK!!!!!!!! I just started to let go during the movie and told her "If I smell like pee please let me know and I'll go change". She must have told me she loved me a hundred times (maybe exagerating there a little) during my time in my diaper. I fell alseep wearing one and when I woke up my heart was racing. I still have the lovely bladder infection so I'm wearing a diaper again. I just wanted to post an update for you all.

No she didn't wear one and I wasn't going to pound it in to her head to wear one. She did say (last night) that she wants to try one during her period. So we'll see how this progresses.

Baxter unless your seeing a doctor for this infection I would recomend you start drinking cranberry juice ASAP. The acid in the juice will help cure the infection. Left untreated it can be come a real problem. That is unless its just something you are telling your GF?

Baxter unless your seeing a doctor for this infection I would recomend you start drinking cranberry juice ASAP. The acid in the juice will help cure the infection. Left untreated it can be come a real problem. That is unless its just something you are telling your GF?

Yup! She left about 15 minutes ago to go get me some.

Update! My UTI is gone! What a horrible thing to have!!!!!!!!! Every 5 seconds it felt like I had to urinate and when I'd stop it would sting. If it wasn't for diapers I would have gone insane. I wore them to bed and she offered to help change me but I was to embarased to say "yes" to her. I don't know if I want her to change me. I think I rather just be able to wear diapers when I feel like around her (which I now can). She said that I should do the things that make me more "comfortable" and "not to worry about it" when she is around. She is happy that the UTI is gone cause we were to afraid it may spread to her during sexual contact (yes I looked it up but seen conflicting arguments on both sides so we wanted to play it safe). But all in all I am now able to wear diapers around her when ever and she accepts it and loves me all the more fore it and my honesty and told me that she will wear them if it would make me happy. I'm not sure thougt if I want her to wear them or not. I'm afraid it may ruin my desire. Does that make any sense?

You should let her know that she doesn't need to wear them to make you happy, but if she wants to try one because she is curious herself she should. Let her know if the only reason she wants to try one is for you that she shouldn't as you are perfectly happy with just being able to wear them around her yourself and that she doesn't need to change a thing about herself except to be herself to make you happy.

• 2 weeks later...

...after she has an orgasm during sex and gets a little dry she wants me to urinate to get some lubrication going...

How does that work for you? I've always had a very difficult time peeing while hard (and still inside her). It takes a lot of concentration and will to go while hard, which for me just ruins the moment and makes me softer any way.