LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Few More Questions

About a month and a half ago, before I managed to leave te site for a month and repress such AB/DL parts of me... I made a topic called "A Few Questions." This is merely a continuation of that topic. I did not want to drag the old topic from the pit of old topics. The last post was on April 21st so I figured it should rest in peace. As I said before some of my questions will be blunt...If you are in any way offended, I apologize, and I mean to cause no one offense. However open nature and straightforwardness tend to irk some people who are less direct about things than I am. To anyone offended, I apologize.

Also, as sarah_ab pointed out. Everyone will likely answer differently. I want this. I like different answers. I find it stimulating to cover a question from more than one angle.

1) What is AB/DL, AB, DL truly. I know the definitions and such and what they mean. But what do you think they really mean. What makes an AB different from an adult, from a DL? Is it mroe of a fetish for DLs? How common are those who have an interest in diapers for a non sexual reason?

2) I have previously asked why anyone would train to be incontinent. I heard a few viewpoints from others, but Wetnmessy's post still feels weird to me. This time I was wondering how those who are incontinent feel when others train to be incontinent. For those who wish they were still continent to at least a degree...does it pain you to see someone throw away continence if you value it more? I do not wish to drag up painful memories or thoughts, and I apologize if this questions does that.

3) I asked before which sexual orientation was more common in terms of sissies. I was told it was more common among heterosexuals. I wish to voice my theory on that. In our society males are always punished in a way, for expressing any femininity. If a male cries, others harass them. Such things are most common in elementary to high school. Harassment and often meant to be teasing, jokes can hurt. Males are taught, via harassment and bullying at an early age, never to show such emotions. Because femininity is shown in a poor light, is being a sissy a way to vent your feminine side in a safe environment free from such harassment? If my information about straight males being more common among the sissies is true, it makes a lot of since to me. Homosexuals would feel less pressure from society to be masculine, as their friends would not discourage it. Is this true or am I wrong. I imagine it depends from person to person. I do not think a sissy replied last time. I just wanted to voice my opinion as to the cause.

4) In a topic I was reading in the babyfur forum. The topic being about diapers over a fursuit. someone said that some members of this forum find it hard to understand wearing a diaper but not using the diaper for it's original function. What is an AB or DL, or a mix of both found wearing good but not wetting or messing. What is wrong with that?

5) I expect a lot of "it's up to you"'s and "You have to choose for yourself"'s on this one. However I will ask it. Before I ask the question understand I am looking for your advice, yes, your experiences, yes, and what you think if you were in my situation. No matter what is said I know the choice is mine. I find that, in my research. many people who love being an AB/DL wish in a way they could get out of it due to the hassle. Keeping it a secret, risking their social life, etc. They wish they could just stop the urge and move on. I have shown the ability to suppress desires and move on. At this point I am not in too deep. The AB/DL tendencies have began to express themselves more. I feel a yearning to participate a bit more, but a reluctance and a near equal desire to just get out while I can, if I can. In your opinion, do you think I should get out now? Or, if all you are going to say is "it is up to you" do you wish you could?

6) This is perhaps the main reason for question 5. Being a christian the main reason I feel reluctant to get more involved is simple. When I get to heaven, how could you possibly explain to god why you wore or wanted to wear, diapers? Such an awkward thing to have brought up, and if you believe in a god, you must know that said god would know all. If you do not believe in a god, you are exempt from the question. How would you explain that? The problem with me is I feel a yearning but can't think of a way I could explain it away.

Edits

Edit 1: I simplified question one as it seems I stated it in a way that was a bit confusing in what I wanted. I removed the second, much less important part of the question. I also edited the statement above the question.

Edit 2: I deleted the original question 4 and replaced it. Based on sarah_ab's response I could see what everyone was going to say in response to it. While a good, mature response, true, I just found that once I knew the answer that most would give, the question became pointless to list anymore.

Edit 3: I added a new question. (5)

Edit 4: i added a new question. (6)

for many of your questions there is no answer..

you ask for numbers, for demographics...to truely find out would take an intense survey, but that could never be accurate as we do not know the true population size we are studying and therefore could not get a truely representative sample in regards to gender or sexual orientation, along with people who find it sexual or not...

in asking these questions every person is going to answer differently according to their own preferences...

for me, being an ab is an entirely sexual roleplay scenario... in which diapers may or may not be involved, because they are just another prop.

in regards to sissies, it could be seen as another form of transvestite, in which it would be predominately heterosexual males who engage in 'sissy' play.

in regards to religion.... religion and belief in god is an extremely personal thing, and no one can tell you anything about your relationship with your god, gods etc... only you are an expert on that. But as for the bible, it too can have many interpretations, but i've always gotten one of the big points is to do no harm to others, which yhou are not doing in wearing diapers, and to love yourself and honor your body so you can better serve god, and loving yourself and honoring your body includes taking care of your mental well being, if regressing allows you to be a stronger person when you need to be, then you are making yourself stronger to better serve your god, so there should be no problem.

• Like 1

can't add anything to what Sarah said, ask 100 people those questions, you get a 100 varied answers. To me AB & DL are not black and white definatives I use AB/DL a catch all for anyone that has any interest related to our lifestyle. I don't classify my self as an AB or DL persay but am a participant in ab/dl activity. I have many fetishes and desires but almost all of my kinks can be traced back to my interest in diapers. There are no set answers no right or wrong. Do what works for you.

I like these questions, and I like that you are asking them in a forum. I might even go so far as to say the questions are more important than the answers. "The unexamined life...," etc.

Sorry I do not have responses myself that necessarily apply to anyone but me, so can't really contribute to the knowledge-base.

Of course I can only answer for me, but maybe seeing my answers will help you find some of yours.

I am a DL only. I have almost zero interest in anything babyish. I do have an AB fantasy though- I want to spend one day as a total baby just to see what it would be like. That's more the adventurer in me wondering what it would be like than anything else. I know I'd quickly become bored silly as hyperactive as my mind is. My incontinent desires have waned, though I still want to be a bedwetter so I can sleep all night without waking. My SI and UI are frequent enough to justify my 24/7 wearing even if I could usually get by with just a pad. For me at least, my incon desires were just an overreaction to my seeking a reason to become 24/7. I think that for many the desire to be incon is just their wanting an excuse or justification to wear diapers. Nobody needs to justify this- if you want to wear, then that's justification enough, and if you need more than that your real issues are elsewhere rolleyes.gif I'm a TG, somewhere between a man and woman and adrift on that sea. I've lived all but my worktime as a woman and I was never happier. My sissy desires are rooted in wanting another part of the female experience, to be a LG like I should have been. If it were in my power I'd turn back the clock to babyhood and do my life right- as a girl. As far as wearing and not using IDK, but the feeling of wearing is different and I like it so maybe others are the same. I think there's also a tie-in to sissyhood here: both are doing something naughty and/or exciting that can be hidden so that your RL doesn't come unglued over it. All just my own thoughts here, others mileage will vary and that's the way it's supposed to be thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh (still stuck at only 2 emoticons allowed per post)

I wanted many types of answers. But perhaps my questions were a bit personal? I just think that a question with no clear cut answer is more interesting than one that can be answered easily. Getting multiple answers helps answer a question from many angles, and shows the perspective of more people. If that makes any sense to you.

I wanted many types of answers. But perhaps my questions were a bit personal? I just think that a question with no clear cut answer is more interesting than one that can be answered easily. Getting multiple answers helps answer a question from many angles, and shows the perspective of more people. If that makes any sense to you.

Tis why I answered, instead of the previous non-anwswering replies before me whistling.gif

Bettypooh Mal-Emoticon

I'll try to answer these as best I can.

1. To my understanding, an AB is different from a DL because there is more that goes into the fetish. Also, AB is not a strictly sexual fetish, but can include sexual components if so desired (it varies from person to person). As far as an AB being different from an adult, I would say that the former seeks a comfort or some equivalent feeling/emotion/etc. that he/she experienced in childhood. With regards to DL, however, it's more about the physical sensations that come with wearing, wetting, and sometimes messing. As far as the percentage of individuals that garner a non-sexual pleasure from their respective fetish, that would require a lot more time & effort to figure out than I have *laughs*.

2. I can't answer this question, as I'm not incontinent. I can say that I would hate to be so, since I rather like the control that I have over my bladder & bowels.

3. Unfortunately, I know nothing about sissies, so I'm drawing a blank here.

4. I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Mayhap I'm a bit dense on this one.

I was just curious because the response implied some dislikes other wearing without using. I sounded weird to me. After all in my opinion..."Whatever floats your boat"

Thanks that was very interesting to read. Something we share in common. I like being able to hold it in myself. When I see many of the incontinent people I thank god for my ability to hold it in. I know many are happy, but still.

As someone who enjoys wearing diapers but not using them, I have a hard time figuring out how one could enjoy using them. Those who do enjoy using them seem to have a hard time figuring out how someone like me can't enjoy doing so. I think it comes from some sort of "if you're into X and not Y, you may have a hard time figuring out why others don't like X and like Y instead, and vice versa" type of things. Another good example would be how different cultures view beauty. To the white man, this is typically a white woman with blond hair and blue eyes. To someone like a Native American, it's more typically a woman with a good tan, dark hair, and probly brown eyes. Sometimes, people's personal preferences blind them to those of everyone else.

Answering the added questions-

Most here will tell you that this doesn't stop or go away no matter how strong your willpower is. I can do or not do anything- except not be TG or stop wearing diapers whistling.gifSo if you think you can stop now and you want to stop, you'd better try now instead of later- it's always easier not to start than it is to stop after you discover that you like something ohmy.gif As far as answering to God, your religion is up to you. Who I am and what my true desires and needs are were placed in me by God. I didn't ask for or want this- I just accept the things I cannot change and deal with them the best I can. If God wants to judge me guilty for being a DL or a TG, then he's equally guilty for being the cause and for not giving me the means to stop. He won't stop it, I can't stop it, therefore I don't worry about it :)

Bettypooh, sans enough emoticons and trying to figure my way around that and life too ;)

(Added after preview- If I type in the emoticon text blocks I get more than two, but clicking does no good. Hmmmmm? WTF?)

#6: I don't know what variant you belong to, but my variant of Christianity believes God to be omniscient. He knows more than you are capable of understanding. And trying to explain something to Him would be an exercise in futility, be it one's love of diapers, or something like advanced physics. You really shouldn't be worried about explaining anything to Him.

It is an interesting hypothetical situation, but is really better suited to a "can you explain why you're like you are" topic. Sometimes pondering this kind of stuff can give people headaches, or lead to mental breakdowns or insanity... Some questions just don't have proper answers...

It is an interesting hypothetical situation, but is really better suited to a "can you explain why you're like you are" topic. Sometimes pondering this kind of stuff can give people headaches, or lead to mental breakdowns or insanity... Some questions just don't have proper answers...

I remember Lucy.proving Charlie Brown was wish-washy by asking him who he liked best-his Mom or his Dad rolleyes.gif I dunno about mental breakdowns or insanity though. If someone were so obsessed with finding a particular answer that it drove them mad they had that problem already and it wasn't the question that did it tongue.gif

In that some questions don't have 'proper' answers I still see no harm in seeking the answer so long as it doesn't become an obsession. Sometimes you find that deeper answer- and wish you hadn't asked the question :o Religion is one of those subjects, for no religion makes sense if you look deep enough. Why you like something is another one :lol: Some like Rocky Road, some like Vanilla, and some like Sherbet instead, yet none are right or wrong. My liking wet diapers is much the same :whistling: I can identify some of the reasons I like them, I can identify some of the drawbacks I don't like, but in total there just isn't enough reason for it to make any sense :blush: I still look for that answer but I don't waste my time worrying about finding it ;)

It is enough to know that I like what I like so that I can find and enjoy it when I want to B) That's reason enough all by itself and I don't have to justify that to anyone :thumbsup:

Bettypooh, still wondering why I have to type in the emoticon text instead of clicking on them to have more than two of my little friends appear :badmood:

I remember Lucy.proving Charlie Brown was wish-washy by asking him who he liked best-his Mom or his Dad rolleyes.gif I dunno about mental breakdowns or insanity though. If someone were so obsessed with finding a particular answer that it drove them mad they had that problem already and it wasn't the question that did it tongue.gif

It really depends on how much thought one tries to put into pondering something that may not have any definite answers. The reference itself comes from the Thing fans and speculation about the uknowables of where and how such a life form could have originated and how it does what it does. It breaks the conventional laws of biology, so we can't really apply them to it properly. It's kinda like trying to figure out the answers to an equation that doesn't play by the rules of math. If someone were to try to seriously solve said equation, they run into the problem that they can't be sure that "2+2=4". They could run into something like "2+2=0" or the ever-popular "2+2=5". Likewise, trying to contemplate the nature of God is an exercise in futility. Our minds are simply not equipped to figure out stuff that doesn't "play by the rules". Sometimes, it's just a lot better to leave these subjects alone, or come to a general consensus that they are as they are because that's how they're supposed to be.

Bettypooh, still wondering why I have to type in the emoticon text instead of clicking on them to have more than two of my little friends appear :badmood:

Could be a bug in the new board programming?

I answered 1-4, and will now attempt to answer 5-6.

5. No, you shouldn't. Admittedly, yes, it is up to you and blah-de-blah-de-blah, but I find that to be a cop-out from a serious answer. The reason that I believe that you shouldn't get now is that this is a part of you. Yes, you may feel some regrets because of it, but you'll have regrets concerning just about everything in life. It's part of being human. And as far as people finding out that you're into this; honestly, fuck em if they care. For the longest time, due to mental problems and a father who finds anything that isn't normal to be bad, I didn't buy any nappies at all. I didn't wet my knickers or do anything more adventurous than masturbate. Recently, however, I came to the realization that I was depriving myself of the things that added so much flavor to my life. So I've ordered nappies from XPMedical, and am in the process of acquiring other AB essentials. Yes, people think that the AB/DL lifestyle is weird. People also find Lady GaGa weird, and I still listen to her music. An odd analogy, but I think it serves true. So, you shouldn't bury your desires just because society says, "me no likeee. You big boy!"

6. First of all, I'm not Christian, so I'm not entirely sure what goes into your faith. For me, my belief is that there is a God, and that the best thing for me to do while I'm down here is to try and be the best person I can be, and stay the hell out of Her way. With that having been said, I don't think that God'll particularly care that you're into nappies when you get to heaven. If, for some odd reason, it comes up in your questioning before you get into Heaven, just tell whomever's doing the asking that since God created all, He (God is male in Christianity, right?) created the AB/DL fetish. Also, I don't think that the Bible mentions anything about it, so I can't see a reason as to why it wouldn't be allowed.