LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Socks And Shoes

Does anyone else get a thrill out of wearing just diapers, socks and shoes? I just love the freedom it gives me. I feel so super sexy and so super relaxed. I like to run around in the woods in just my ABU diapers and my shoes. I don't like to run around in my cloth diapers and plastic pants outside. Plastic pants are way too expensive to rip accidentally. It's fun to just run "naked" in the woods.

err... You're not doing this in the day-time, are you? I would call the police if I saw a half naked, diapered man running in the forests.

Does anyone else get a thrill out of wearing just diapers, socks and shoes? I just love the freedom it gives me. I feel so super sexy and so super relaxed. I like to run around in the woods in just my ABU diapers and my shoes. I don't like to run around in my cloth diapers and plastic pants outside. Plastic pants are way too expensive to rip accidentally. It's fun to just run "naked" in the woods.

You know, maybe not all but the majority of pee ple, would notify the police about a suspicious looking "gent" running naked around in the forest, and I hope the police will react, because who knows what such a person would do next, not that I say you would do anything, I guess you just like the thrill of what you're doing, but the main thought running through pee ples heads probably is, what will he do next. I am relatively sure you don't see it this way, but the action isn't far from that of the person in a trenchcoate who flashes his naked body to innocent girls who unfortunately happens to pass him.

I don't have any powers to controll you, but if I had, I would command you to stop it right now unless it's a private property with no acccess for the public. But that's just me, I am a little conservative sometimes :)

Actually, shoes and socks and a diaper and tee shirt are my preferred apparel. I don't wander around outside like that, but around the house, even in just a diaper and shirt...very comfy.

It's odd too, because I can't do that in my 'regular' underwear for some reason....*shrug*

qwack

during nighttime in the fall i walk outside in the neighborhood in just a diaper, not been caught yet, but it is kinda trhilling (its completly dark outside so they would need some kind of light to see it) and i bring some clothes in my hand, just in case i meet some1 :P

ive seen a nudist vacation place in france?

so when we getting the diaper vacation place? :P

I live way out in the woods, you can do anything up here. No police, no worried prying eyes, no crap! Just the peaceful bliss of heaven. I love VT.

Ah and Montana is like that too. Thank the stars for wide open places with real people.

Add Idaho to that list ;) This exact apparel is my favorite for being little too. Shoes make things feel a little more final to me. Kinda a constant reminder of the no-pantsness (haha, cuz that's so hard to forget, amirite?).