LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Plastic Pants?

Heya folks! I've been using Leakmaster plastic pants (size mediums) from adult cloth diaper for a while now. They're starting to get tired and I think it's time to buy a few more pairs of something. The leakmasters have small / tight elastics on them for my size (36"waist). I was wondering what everyone else used, and if anyone could recommend something *quiet* and comfortable, and inexpensive. I'd like something with really comfy elastics, that isn't too tight, provides excellent protection, and is inexpensive.

What's out there in a good yet inexpensive plastic pant?

I don't want patterns or anything. White, translucent, clear, or solid masculine colors are ok. No Frills or sissy stuff please, not into that kinda stuff and these are for practical, everyday use.

Thanks in advance...

From my limited experience and from what I've read here, there are no really good cheap plastic pants huh.gif You don't get what you don't pay for. I'm very into cheap myself and the only "good" ones I have are by Gary. The cheap ones do good to last a couple months at best and sometimes their life span is measured in days- sometimes even within the same batch!

If you're happy with Leakmasters you'll be very disappointed with the cheap ones. As soon as I can get the money together I'm going for something better- having to replace my cheapos so often keeps me broke crybaby.gif

Bettypooh

PS: Hey Mike-the emoticons are still limited to 2- WTF is going on? Are us emoticon junkies going to all be facing withdrawal now? YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!