LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Software _ Private Chat!

Chat 1.1.0

Chat Count and Private Chats

Show number of people in the room at top of page and support for private member-to-member chats.

Local Chat Logs

View, search, and interact with your chat logs right in the admin area.

Coming tomorrow - waiting on a hotfix

does this mean i can pm people and ask them if they are wet??

Only guys are suppose to ask that question -- and that question is usually followed by another question, which is, "do u have webcam? e-mail me plz"

I'm experienced in a little something called "dating." Yeah, it's the latest thing. You get to know people and stuff.

Interesting fad. How does it work? But, do I HAVE to ask if someone is wet? Seems rude to me. Maybe that's why I don't date.

TBH.

I don't date because I'm not comfortable where I am in life. I don't like my body and I'm just starting to like myself. I need to grow more fond of who I am as a person before I can go back to giving my life to other people.

-Sophie

• Like 1

I have been in 2 long term relationships both did not work out because of who i am .Plus i think i have just got to the point where i am asexual i just don't care anymore about sex and the way it has to fit into a relationship ! :thumbsup:

Great now I can get asked to masturbate in my diaper again while on web cam,.just great. LOL! one of the most awkward moments in my life. Flattered and horrifed at the same time. Private chat can be fun, could we just preemptively ban the one who causes the problems?

Guys and girls...

Can we not give Mike a reason to turn off private chatting? I really adore it, and I'm sure other people do too. Yes, there are a few... a good number... of HNGs out there that will be all... well, H. But it really opens doors for the community and lets us become better friends. A lot of the people I talk to on Yahoo! now are people I first chatted with in private chats.

It's just, Mike went through the trouble of doing us this favor. And I know most of these are jokes, but let's not be all pessimistic.

Instead, let's give DailyDi a round of applause.

*slow clap to start* :P

-Sophie

I stand corrected. Dating was sooooooooo yesterday. The newest fad is called: talking to each other like reasonable adults who refuse to let their hormones do the talking.

I stand corrected. Dating was sooooooooo yesterday. The newest fad is called: talking to each other like reasonable adults who refuse to let their hormones do the talking.

I have been doing this the last few years, but the result is some people ask why they don't get asked out :screwy:

Had an office co-worker who was interested in me, but, though she was very physically attractive, she whined a lot when she talked and that just irritated me worse than a bad diaper rash! She was fine until she opened her mouth....UGH! Oh well...plus I have learned (the hard way) NOT to go out with or date people I work with...Just 1 B*I*G No NO! :P

qwack

Hey, PArms, you wet? ;)

Only for you, Sophie!

Private chat seems like a better way to actually have a conversation with someone. I may have limited experience in chat rooms, but I find it hard to chime in on a conversation or chat with just a single person.

Only for you, Sophie!

Private chat seems like a better way to actually have a conversation with someone. I may have limited experience in chat rooms, but I find it hard to chime in on a conversation or chat with just a single person.

*nod of agreement*

-Sophie

P.S. Regarding the first comment, I feel special. ;)