LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maxi Pads

arren

I personally have no use for them as I wear diapers when dressed in my outfits...

I have tried them though and i didn't really feel anything other then somthing in my panties. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I currently use, always overnights maxi pad. They are really long and pretty wide. I will mostly use them in my pullups, but on that rare occasion where I am feeling frisky I will put them in my panties. I love to pee in them and they make me feel so girly. I am planning on buying some of the new kotex soon, but funds are limited.

Right now I currently use, always overnights maxi pad. They are really long and pretty wide. I will mostly use them in my pullups, but on that rare occasion where I am feeling frisky I will put them in my panties. I love to pee in them and they make me feel so girly. I am planning on buying some of the new kotex soon, but funds are limited.

I love overnight maxi pads for the same reason. They are longer and wider and I love the feel in my panties.

I will wear maxi pads in my panties when I'm not wearing a diaper. The feel is similar, but not as thick as a diaper. I wish they still made the really thick maxis, but you can't find them anymore. I still prefer diapers, they hold more!!!

I will wear maxi pads in my panties when I'm not wearing a diaper. The feel is similar, but not as thick as a diaper. I wish they still made the really thick maxis, but you can't find them anymore. I still prefer diapers, they hold more!!!

Dookey..best ones to use are maternity ones..they arevery thick and my faves

• 2 months later...

I also tried the pads, have some around now too. I prefere diapers all the time, but I sometimes just want to be a girl in undies for a little while. especially if diaper rash.

I have tried most. my favorite are for maturnity. but I like wide and thick when I am being a woman or a little girl. I like them fine for me, but not for photos of me in my baby clothes. They dont cover enough to make me feel like the little girl I am, So I dont share many photos in undies, because they just dont make me comfortable as a woman let along as a baby.

• 3 weeks later...

stayfree nites are fairly long and thick and so are kotex nite supers, you just have to look for them with all the so called highly absorbant thin pads out ther, also poise and serenity make some very thick absorbant pads

• 12 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used "pads" for several years now, as a good in-between to manage my daytime dribbles.  I have tried several versions, the depends "mens" look a lot like these.  Mostly I use a product from Walgreens, and it works well for me during the day, but is not as large as these styles are.  Interesting views from other readers about putting these into their diapers!  Interesting as I also reuse my day pads into my nighttime diapers which I now have to wear after an accident in bed about a year ago.  Wife insists on adequate nite time protection and these pads are just part of that solution now.  Many nights they do get used to the MAX as I often take advantage of my protection as opposed to getting out of bed in the middle of the night.

• 1 month later...

Most times that I am wearing panties I have a pad in. But it isn’t to feel girly. I mean wearing thongs and cheeky panties does enough to help feeling girly. The thongs and cheeky panties ride up…way up there. Because they go so far up there, I use thong pads from Kotex and Carefree and for cheeky and hipster panties I use the really short, small pads. They keep my panties cleaner down there. The regular pads have a tendency to be way too big for my panties. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

To share a second response, I LOVED wearing maxi-pads mom kept in the bathroom when I didn't have access to diapers. So soft and cushy, I loved them as a substitute. Loved the StayFree thick soft maxi-pads from the 80's & 90s!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive tried these and they are very comfty but i prefer my diapers i can refer u to places rgat help with feminine and incontinence abdl products if you would like they do have pantie like pullups that are discreet and wonderful i have used them myself when i wear a dress or tight jeans they dont show as much and they are awesome