LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Love Of All Things Sane, Please Kill Twilight

are you sure some of you are not jealous with the fact that they can live their fantasy without worry of what others think? Unless the guy is totally oblivious and has never been told that he was weird .. which he probably has, no way around that, he still does it so he doesnt care about what you think. I think thats cool.

It is a fad tho and it looks kinda ridiculous hehe like Baby Sophie said .. i agree with that.

are you sure some of you are not jealous with the fact that they can live their fantasy without worry of what others think? Unless the guy is totally oblivious and has never been told that he was weird .. which he probably has, no way around that, he still does it so he doesnt care about what you think. I think thats cool.

It is a fad tho and it looks kinda ridiculous hehe like Baby Sophie said .. i agree with that.

Not remotely Jealous, these kids aren't original, there's a group of idiots in every high school that try to make something stupid into a fad. Whether it's flannel jackets, furry tails, goth gear or whatever, it's the same unoriginal crap over and over. If these kids wanted be originals they wouldn't all be doing the same thing.

I think it's cool they found their niche but again it looks stupid, but hey so did parachute pants and we all thought they were awesome.

Guest little_jonny

ok, everyone has their own fade or thing they are a part of. I'm a juggalo and YES i get so much hate about it. why am i a juggalo. i felt the music and unlike some haters i listen to what the music really means. i know i have many friends (family) i can talk to about anything and they will try to help me out through it.

I have NEVER judge someone for being who they want to be and neither should we.. sure you see what they do is wried and messed up, BUT what about other people see what we are being a AB/DL? they find it wrong and wired. i know i may not get good rep from this, but i'm just putting my two cents in

Not remotely Jealous, these kids aren't original, there's a group of idiots in every high school that try to make something stupid into a fad. Whether it's flannel jackets, furry tails, goth gear or whatever, it's the same unoriginal crap over and over. If these kids wanted be originals they wouldn't all be doing the same thing.

I think it's cool they found their niche but again it looks stupid, but hey so did parachute pants and we all thought they were awesome.

I wonder how many of them actually think it's original? Or how many are attempting to be entirely different? I've been involved in several subcultures over the years and for me it was an attempt to be with people that were like me rather than to be different, the "uniform" was a "status symbol" to help find people like you (not different). Different from a perspective I suppose, but it wasn't the aim. So the "I'm different, just like everyone else" remarks never made sense to me. It was about belonging more than anything else.

But then, since I missed the whole high-school experience (too busy working :P) my perspective may be skewed. I do agree though, at least they've found their niche, it may look funny, but if it makes them happy that's all I care about :thumbsup:.

Now that I'm old and a total misanthrope I don't care about subcultures anymore. Belonging loses it's value when humans suck. When the Vulcans land I'll join their subculture :lol:.

• Like 2

If anything it shows how disconnected from reality some families are. To go around acting like that means you have no clue as to what is going on in this world. Oil spills, wars over oil, wars over religion, poverty, and massive "natural" disasters occur at an increasing rate, and yet somehow these kids think they're special.

Goths were different in my high school-they all all dressed fairly uniquely and clearly just didn't want to conform to societies standards. Yet they all were fairly unique in their personalities and views. Goes to show that when you place so much emphasis on clothing and conformity you're bound to get a few oranges on the apple tree.

But seriously-wearing tails to school? Just another fad that will go away shortly. At least they're reading books again, even if it is a first grade reading level in a teenager storyline.

It's not a lifestyle. People don't go around acting like warewolves through adulthood. This is just some teenage fashion statement that will inevitably lead to embarrassing photographs.

Maybe they would if people weren't such buzzkills.

And what does it matter if it's a fad? Hasn't everybody fallen prey to one of those at least once in their life? People should be able to make their own mistakes, because it feels good to look back and laugh at yourself. I'm also of the opinion that you learn a lot better that way. My mother never told me how I could or couldn't dress, and I can't think of much more damaging to the development of my identity or relationship with her than something that would be so invasive to my personal expression. Yeah, it's a silly form of expression, but it's important for kids to do silly stuff! Pulling the authority card on kids that age is hamfisted and asking for trouble. From what I have seen, kids either respect their parents or don't by that age. If the respect isn't there, it's sure not going to come out of nowhere when you start telling them how they are allowed to dress. Now, if you don't want to buy it for them, that's another story...

If I had the money and I lived in a society where people wouldn't dismiss me as an attention whore, I would wear an exquisitely detailed costume everywhere I went. Nothing would thrill me more than to walk down the street and see a bunch of knights, jesters, astronauts, pirates, and anime characters ambling around. I wish that people would focus less on what people wear and more on how they conduct themselves. Because, based on conduct, these kids are no different than anyone else their age.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I saw New Moon yesterday. Such a terrible movie. I dayadreamed while the credits rolled off untaping my diaper and smearing the tv screen with my mess filled diaper. Get it all in that Pattinson dude's face.

• Like 1

I saw New Moon yesterday. Such a terrible movie. I dayadreamed while the credits rolled off untaping my diaper and smearing the tv screen with my mess filled diaper. Get it all in that Pattinson dude's face.

Most of your posts frankly disturb me, but for once, I completely effing agree with you. I couldn't even make it through the first one all the way. I couldn't stand it. Kudos to you for surviving the sequel.

• Like 1