LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babing Without Sexual Attraction

Cid

Hi there I have been thinking of a way to word this for a little bit so...

To put this in the broadest terms, how is happy to be babied or baby some of the sex that they are not sexual attracted to?

I will not state my view yet :P

• Like 1

as broad as your question is....the answer is really just as broad.

the best way I can break it down is this. You have two seperate types of people here. There are Fetishists, and then there are emotionals. Fetishists are like DLs. They find a diaper as a sexual instrument. Emotionals are people like littles or abs who are too invested in the mindset of a child or whatever age to comprehend such an intimate adult act at that time.

does that make sense?

p.s. I'm sure there are ab/dl's who still participate in sexual acts while diapered.

I'm an ab. i dont have to have a diaper to become a 'baby'.... for me it is a completely sexual roleplay scenario.... the diaper is a prop, which while ads to the realism of hte role play scenario does not have to be there for me to become the role of baby.

but i have absolutely no idea what the OP was asking or saying

To put this in the broadest terms, how is happy to be babied or baby some of the sex that they are not sexual attracted to?

Sophie's translation:

To put this simply, how do you feel to be babied by or baby someone of the opposite sex of which you are sexually attracted to?

For instance:

Say Sophie strictly likes boys...

How does it feel to be babied or baby someone who is a girl?

Or if you wanna take it another way...

How does it feel to be babied or baby someone you are not sexually attracted to?

The main question is just "how do you feel when sexual feelings aren't involved in being babied or babying another?"

------------

Personally, since I am bisexual and like both boys and girls, on top of the fact I've never really babied a boy before... I can't answer this with much depth.

I apologize.

-Sophie

as broad as your question is....the answer is really just as broad.

the best way I can break it down is this. You have two seperate types of people here. There are Fetishists, and then there are emotionals. Fetishists are like DLs. They find a diaper as a sexual instrument. Emotionals are people like littles or abs who are too invested in the mindset of a child or whatever age to comprehend such an intimate adult act at that time.

does that make sense?

p.s. I'm sure there are ab/dl's who still participate in sexual acts while diapered.

i couldn't agree with you more. toon, and yes it does make perfect sense. i think you shed light on the subject matter perfectly and clearly. and surely the mindset of a little as a little has no concept of gender orientation nor awareness as that stage of matured development couldn't have been possible prematurely. the matter does become an issue in retrospect for some though when revisiting that early stage of life and includes the concept of sexuality manifested as a fetish. it's a matter of personal preference for individuals to decide on their own. Freud may have something to say about that.

but i'll personally choose the emotionals over the fetishts any day compared to the two! :)

• Like 1

IF you are asking how it feels to baby someone who you are not sexually attracted to, I have an answer. However, to answer (from my perspective) I have to narrow the question farther from baby to diaper (keep that in mind when you read my answer as you may feel it no longer applies to your initial question.) When I diaper someone I am not sexually attracted to, it feels like work. I do it almost everyday,... I'm a nurse. I mentioned in another forum, I am not sure how my brain separates non-sexual work diapering from sex play diapering I have performed in the past. I do find myself wondering this often... Not sure if that helps, if not, sorry.

-MX Gangrel

• Like 1

If you are always sexually attracted to diapers or role play it might make it very hard (no pun intended)to be not turned on .You have to be able to serarate the 2 :thumbsup:

agreed aleyxsis. i'd have to separate the two. for some reason the two cannot co-mingle together for me. any attempt to do otherwise would completely destroy the purity and sweetness, the emotional caring and protectiveness i'd have when diapering and caring for a little one's person....but i can only speak for myself on this matter. ^_^

Hi mommy and Daddy im from canada also . My question is since you have a nursery do you feel attracted to all participants or is it just something personable ? .Just wondering becuase i am truly interested ! :thumbsup:

Ok I was trying to make it vague so every possible angle was covered without having to write lots and lots

But to give an example I am asking if you were a straight guy (therefore sexual attracted to females) and you had an AB side would you be ok with/enjoy being care for guy.

Or if you were a gay guy with a daddy side would you be ok with/enjoy looking a female AB.

And every other possible way around that could work.

Essentially I am asking if you interest in the AB world for ether the little side or the parent side is not sexually motivated can get whatever it is you get from that side of you with someone who is of the sex you would not have a sexual relationship with... of course if you are bi I am not sure there is a way you can answer this :P

And sorry for my confusing first post, hope this makes more sense

Well for me it is a situation of being both sexual and non sexual. When not in the sexual mood/mode I do seperate the two sides and can just enjoy wearing and being comforted(well at least pretending, my little one isn't a switch and really sucks at this part). As being Daddy, I find it harder to break away from sexual, however unless we're headed that route prior to changing her, I usually just treat her like a baby and not as the girl friend.

There is a huge difference between the kind of roleplay I might have with a sexual partner - them being my sexual partner is what changes the context of the role play more so than thier gender.

Rather - when caring for another AB (who is not my sexual partner) - well, I don't feel any other feelings than those you might feel for a helpless baby in need of your care, nurturing and protection. For me it's more about context than gender, but then sex is sex and diapers is diapers eh?

When I am diapering someone who is not my sexual partner, it is more like a situation like CPR or health care where you put aside your sexual side to meet the needs of another human being.

Beyond that what someone does in their diaper is another matter :P

Mommy

There is a huge difference between the kind of roleplay I might have with a sexual partner - them being my sexual partner is what changes the context of the role play more so than thier gender.

Rather - when caring for another AB (who is not my sexual partner) - well, I don't feel any other feelings than those you might feel for a helpless baby in need of your care, nurturing and protection. For me it's more about context than gender, but then sex is sex and diapers is diapers eh?

When I am diapering someone who is not my sexual partner, it is more like a situation like CPR or health care where you put aside your sexual side to meet the needs of another human being.

Beyond that what someone does in their diaper is another matter :P

Mommy

Well said! I 2nd this...