LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idol Watch Party

About to diaper-up for an American idol watch party followed by a concert by Bucky Convington. He is surprisingly awesome live so looking forward to it!

As for Idol: Hoping Lee wins, but both are good. I just think the "idol package" would benefit Lee better, where Crystal (Like Daughtry) needs to be able to do her own thing.

Guest Katharsys

About to diaper-up for a LOST watch party followed by another show by Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof. They are surprisingly dramatic so looking forward to it!

Oh, wait...Crud!

</end irrelevant thread hijack>

I'm on Team Lee. Crystal has always been good, but Lee improved so much over the weeks. He needs to be rewarded for all his hard work and talent.

Not a fan of Idol, or any other show of that tripe. I saw one episode of Idol and I thought 'LAME' and have not watched it since. I have a deep disdain for reality TV shows and their ilk. And most times, my favorite shows get canned in favor of shows like Idol, Survivor, and so forth... Still to each their own and I do admit I am surprised by what a juggernaut Idol is.

BabyChris121675

I work in the music industry, so Idol is basically homework for me - but I do enjoy it. Especially fun is when I get to sit in on the original auditions (the 10,000 people in a stadium ones - no the studio call backs)

I work in the music industry, so Idol is basically homework for me - but I do enjoy it. Especially fun is when I get to sit in on the original auditions (the 10,000 people in a stadium ones - no the studio call backs)

We may have crossed paths, DD, or you might soon enough.

I sat here with my mommy (wife) and watched the Idol Finale'. Crystal rocked, Lee did get sunk alright. I like Siobhan much more, anyway. Maybe its an east coast thing, but she just hit a cord with my musical taste and appreciation.

Oh, yeah, it was a diaper party too. I am still sitting here in my damp Bambino and Speed Racer T-shirt, with my Bear (HP LoveBear is his name-o) and my binky (Custom made by my sister buggie) and a bag of Nabisco Barnums Animal Crackers for desert.

"idol" "survivor' 'Dance with the stars" All make me *GAG* I'll stick with the content offered from Discovery and History Channels :P

Oh, and I was a Theater Major in School with an emphasis in performance (yeah I'm an actor :P ) and I have worked in the entertainment industry a bit.....and these 'shows' just really bug me. Sorry...I know you 2 work in music...and it would sem there is a LOT better things that can be done, and the industry can do and offer better.

But, it is what it is....I have the choice not to watch and be educated by thought provoking content instead.

qwack

I don't watch American Idol, but I wanted Crystal to win just because she has diabetes. (Yes, I'm biased. :P )

You got your bid in with Bret Michaels winning celebrity apprentice. :P I was cheering for Crystal all the way through ( Home Ohio girl), but was glad she didn't get stuck with Simon on contract when you win. Now she will be famous and can get her own contract and do her own thing. I'm betting she has a number one hit within a year! :thumbsup:

19 Records (Simon's label) does sign up the runner-up eventually. However, if Crystal chooses to go the Daughtry path, she can choose any record label she wants to sign with.