LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking A Break

Heya guys and girls,

I'm taking a break from DD. I don't know when I'll be back, and I've mostly just been lurking once every 3-4 days anyway. Whenever I feel like coming back and posting again, I'll leave a note here. Take care everyone!

~ moogle

Guest Katharsys

Hey moogie **glomps** I'll be keeping an eye out for when you get back. I know that I will be missing your hanging out around here!

Guest NaughtyAshes

With the departure of Moogs DD falls to Ashes. *Starts to play Taps*

Thats right bitches! I'm taking over!

Thats right bitches! I'm taking over!

Oh like hell you are! Moogs told ME that i was to take over in his stead

Guest NaughtyAshes

Oh like hell you are! Moogs told ME that i was to take over in his stead

Psh! I've been wearing diapers, since you were in diapers!

Psh! I've been wearing diapers, since you were in diapers!

:P you're only six years older than me

Dear Moogs: Best wishes resolving whatever issues are currently present in your life. I'll miss you not being around, and look foward to your triumphant return to DD. Hope all is well & going well, and constantly getting better for you. Take care, my friend....*hugs & cuddles*

• Like 1

And as far as the rest of you people are concerned.....allow me to re-introduce myself....I am Lord Spoon the Despiser ! Fools! Indeed, ...in time, I shall teach you to grovel befor me, and call it joy. Do you mislike the title I have granted you? You merit it absolutely! Gaze upon me and suffer awe, grovelers, for I desire to wreak such havoc, the very bones of the mountains tremble to contemplate it! Witness now, as I surpass you with the One Word of Truth. In my hand I now wield the might to eradicate both Life and Time itself throughout the Land. Yes, tremble, grovelers ! Hear you all? You are damned beyond all hope of redemption, and I shall feast upon your very souls! Think on this, and be dismayed !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1