LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers ,Bottles, And Footie Pjs

I wish to dawn the attire of a true baby. The PJs, the Binky, the bottle. And of course the diaper, but Im not sure how to become a baby again. I want to wear the diaper for a while but eventually I want to use it. What is the best way to.... I suppose regress to the point of being able to go in a diaper? Also where would be the best place to get bottles and pacifiers ?

You don't need to regress, all you need is a little practice, the easyest way to let go in a diaper is to go someplace in your home like the basement or garage and see if you can pee, these 2 places are inside so you will not be seen and if you do have a leak you would not care.

If you still can't let go try pouring a cup of warm water in your diaper, this may help you to go.

As far as dressing the part, I wear footed PJ's to bed eveynight but I don't wear a diaper to bed, I just enjoy sleeping in my footies always have, long before I knew what an ab or a dl was.....

Guest MommyGweniebear

I wish to dawn the attire of a true baby. The PJs, the Binky, the bottle. And of course the diaper, but Im not sure how to become a baby again. I want to wear the diaper for a while but eventually I want to use it. What is the best way to.... I suppose regress to the point of being able to go in a diaper? Also where would be the best place to get bottles and pacifiers ?

You will look so precious when you are dressed up my love, I can't wait. You are cute enough as is is but when you are dressed you will be more of my little angel. I think the biggest secret to using a diaper is to relax and tell yourself its ok to let yourself go and that I will change you later. As for bottles and pacifiers, I have a couple places in mind for the pacifiers, but have no idea on where to acquire adult baby bottles. Any suggestions guys?

Virtually all supermarkets and mass market stores sell a variety of baby bottles, nipples and pacifiers. I am a petite woman and I have never found an over-size pacifier that brings me more pleasure than an inexpensive MAM 6+ month paci with an orthodontic clear silicone nipple. My favorite nursing nipples are Munchkin Tri-Flow to fit standard EvenFlo-type bottles. Tri-Flow are clear silicone and adjust flow rate as needed. My favorite bottles are EvenFlo 8 oz Angled Nursers, which are no longer on the market. Fortunately I bought a lot of them way back when. However, almost all current baby bottles work nearly as well. A set of two MAM pacifiers costs well under USA$10.00

I was urinary incontinent for many years before I found out about adult babies, so I am hardly an expert on learning how to wet. Still, for 20 years I have communicated with a whole lot of AB/DL. Pay attention to all the good advice to just find a private place where there will be no embarrassment should your diaper leak. Then put on your diaper, or better have your Mommy put on your diaper, before you feel the need to pee. If at first you need to sit on a toilet, while diapered, to pee, go ahead and do that. What is important is to get used to the sensation of your pee flowing into your diaper.

Once you are feeling comfortable wetting your diaper while you are awake, it is time for going to bed diapered. First, make sure your mattress is well protected by a waterproof sheet. I use the modern waterproof sheets made by Secure Products, who also make adult disposable diapers.

In bed all diaper systems are more effective when supported and held in place with the right sort of garment. Onesies are ideal. While footed pj sleepers can be fun, they do not fit as snugly through the diaper as do Onesies. When I play while wearing a sleeper, almost always I am wearing the sleeper over a thin Onesies. BTW, in most climates parents dress infants and toddlers in sleepers more for play than bed. Onesies can be worn at all times of day.

Your own AB fantasy will largely depend on any fun memories from your childhood. Because I grew up before disposables were practical and commonly used, my Mom believed in pinned gauze diapers and separate Gerber vinyl panties. Because my bladder was small and over-active, my Mom asked me to wear "just-in-case" diapers on trips and for special events. To hold my diapers in place Mom bought genuine Gerber Onesies while all my sisters and I were small enough. As we grew larger Mom made us bigger Onesies. Those were plain white so when combined with a normal skirt strangers assumed the top was a T-shirt, and the bottom of the Onesies hid the vinyl panties. Probably this is why Onesies are such an important part of my AB fantasy. I grew up in warm Southern California. I do not remember wearing a blanket sleeper as a child. Of course your experiences might be completely different.

I still struggle with my lil side, however you can get bottles virtually anywhere and after you get past the What am I doing moment, it's easy. Onsies and Fotties are sold at a variety of places online and your best bet is to just chalk up the dough and get a nuk 5 pacifier. I got most of my gear off of fetware.com

I still struggle with my lil side, however you can get bottles virtually anywhere and after you get past the What am I doing moment, it's easy. Onsies and Fotties are sold at a variety of places online and your best bet is to just chalk up the dough and get a nuk 5 pacifier. I got most of my gear off of fetware.com

Oh thank you that is a great help. :)

i find the best bottles are the playtex drop ins... then you dont have to get the bottle brushes etc.. just put a new drop in in each time you need more in your bottle... also buy the nipples that are for 6+ months other wise the other nipples have smaller holes and because adult mouths are large, it is very hard to get enough liquid out.

as for pacifiers, i find the Nuk for 18+ months are a pretty good size nipple for an adult mouth

Guest YkDave

For the bottle, just go to the supermarket and pick up whatever you figure looks the best!

Then go and buy yourself a Nuk5 paci and most places that sell the nuk5 paci's also sell the same sized bottle nipples!

For the bottle, just go to the supermarket and pick up whatever you figure looks the best!

Then go and buy yourself a Nuk5 paci and most places that sell the nuk5 paci's also sell the same sized bottle nipples!

Thank you. I will look at that. :)

My favorite bottles are the Dr. Browns, the Nuk bottles and the Playtex drop ins. I have pacis but ddo not use them much, I am more of a thumb girl. My daddy/husband bought me some footie jammies for Christmas one year of the internet, and I have a few onsies that I got on Ebay.

• Like 1

My favorite bottles are the Dr. Browns, the Nuk bottles and the Playtex drop ins. I have pacis but ddo not use them much, I am more of a thumb girl. My daddy/husband bought me some footie jammies for Christmas one year of the internet, and I have a few onsies that I got on Ebay.

Oh the thumb hehe I do that too. Im just going all out to be a baby hehe :angel_not:

Guest MommyGweniebear

Oh the thumb hehe I do that too. Im just going all out to be a baby hehe :angel_not:

As Ravey states she does suck her thumb, I am going all out to be a Mommy to her as well. I want to get her a great bottle, and the best pacifier out there as I'm sure Mommies and Daddies wants only the best for their babies. I know at least I will be keeping a ready supply of diapers in here for both of us also. Since I will be wearing as well. I'm not an AB or switch, but I do want to do this aspect for many reasons.

pacifiersrus.com

they are what is commonly called here a nuk 5 pacifier nipple.... its actually a therapeutic sized nipple for adults, but they take the nipple and put them on all sorts of awesome gaurds... anyway check out the site and you will see.

pacifiersrus.com

they are what is commonly called here a nuk 5 pacifier nipple.... its actually a therapeutic sized nipple for adults, but they take the nipple and put them on all sorts of awesome gaurds... anyway check out the site and you will see.

i've looked at them, and i really want one. im trying to decide if i need to spend the money for one, or if a bigger baby pacifier will work for me.

i'm being "thrifty" not "cheap" :P

i have a nuk 18+months... it in NO WAY compares to a pacifrom pacifiers r us.. trust me. its worth the money.

here is a link to pics i posted comparing a nuk '3' or nuk 18+ months size and a nuk '5' from pacifiers R us.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15412&st=0&p=189536&hl=pacifiersruscom&fromsearch=1&#entry189536

I bought a footed pj yesterday and a paci from pacifiersrus .. and some plastic pants from b4ns(my first ones!) cant wait to get them..

i had a paci before but i didnt take care of it good enough and it started to taste funny (nuk5) .. i wanted something a little bigger than the nuk5 but i couldnt find anything so i got another one anyway ..

i have a nuk 18+months... it in NO WAY compares to a pacifrom pacifiers r us.. trust me. its worth the money.

here is a link to pics i posted comparing a nuk '3' or nuk 18+ months size and a nuk '5' from pacifiers R us.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=15412&st=0&p=189536&hl=pacifiersruscom&fromsearch=1&#entry189536

well i guess you talked me into it :P gonna order one soon, if i can pick a style.

There is a UK site, inner-child.co.uk that sells hundreds of different pacifiers modified with Nuk5 and they also use Nuk4. They show the white Nuk5 with white or coloured handles. As well as this they have paci clips fitted with a longer ribbon.

They have baby bottles that are larger than the standard bottles. (12oz instead of 8oz) and they are fitted with a larger Nuk nipple.

They are continually adding to their range including disposable and cloth diapers and plastic pants. They dispatch worldwide so its got to be worth a look.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Regressing while alone is awesome but can be bad if you REALLY get into it.

I have triggers of my own that make me regress big time, for hours on end with no way to get out other than time and patience.

Make sure the doors are locked, and windows and blinds closed. Turn on tv for noise if you live in apartment.

For intended regressions I make everything safe from injury because when I regres I get hardcore. Generally I go back to the point of inability to walk or talk completely. Like I can coo and cry but that is about it. I can't walk or crawl so generally where I regress I am stuck for awhile. If someone is at the door I can only pray they don't come in because I can't get up for a few hours. I usually end up falling asleep wrapped in a thick blankie in just the footed pjs and regression induced full didy. ^_^

I love regressing. I really do. Gosh.....I'm getting all hot now. :blush:

I think I'm gonna regress to night. :)

Yays. :wub:

Dang. I'm really getting excited. I'm changing my diaper now in preparation. Pheew .Stinky. :blush:

ok if you are unable to 'stop' regressing this would be known as disassociation.. and it is NOT healthy. its one thing to regress, to enjoy regressing and to stay in regression mode as long as you want.. but if you are unable to leave the regression mode then you are disassociating and it is not a good thing.. imagine if this happened while driving a car, or operating heavy machinery...

As Ravey states she does suck her thumb, I am going all out to be a Mommy to her as well. I want to get her a great bottle, and the best pacifier out there as I'm sure Mommies and Daddies wants only the best for their babies. I know at least I will be keeping a ready supply of diapers in here for both of us also. Since I will be wearing as well. I'm not an AB or switch, but I do want to do this aspect for many reasons.

MommyGweniebear,

As my baby wrote, she prefers silicone bottle nipples and pacifiers, when she is not sucking her thumb. Silicone is only made in the smaller sizes because of the concern that teeth can scratch it and those create places for germs to hide. The larger sizes, including the famous Nuk 5 pacifier, are only made in latex. BabyMaggie can't do latex at all so those are out! Part of being a parent to an AB is getting them what you want them to wear/use and part of it is learning what they like and don't. You picking some things out will really help her feel little.

With BabyMaggie, I made her a bamboo/cotton bloomer diaper to cover her night-time disposible diaper. These are covered by Euroflex bloomer baby pants and give her the added protection she needs at night. Between sleeping on her side and taking direutics, she is a heavy wetter at night. As her Daddy, it was my responsibility to solve the problem of her night diapers leaking. The only other thing I've made is a set of Baby Doll jammies from a pattern made in 1978. It took me a while to find the pattern and executing was a challenge, but she loves the jammies and wears them most evenings. Because I made them for her and I picked out the pattern, she both loves them and feels more like the two year old she enjoys beings.

Nothing is more effective with helping your AB/LG feel little than having the right clothes, furniture and accessories that remind her that she is the baby. Good luck and please let us know what you, as her Mommy, decide on.

Since 1990 I have preferred MAM pacifiers with clear silicone 6+ month orthodontic nipples. I also only use clear silicone nipples on my many baby bottles.

Currently my favorite nipple is the 6+ month Munchken Tri-Flow for EvenFlo-style threaded bottles.