LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Transportation Method?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

What do you think would be the best mode of transportation for the experience of the messed diaper?

I've been messed in a train and on a plane, as well as in cars and on bikes.

What do you think would be the most fun transportation to take while messy just for the fun factor?

1.) Planes: a neat experience. Make sure you bring diapers and wipes to change in restroom unless you have taken pills to elmiinate odor. If it's a short flight, no change would be fine. But a flight from LA to Moscow would be long enough to warrant a change. If your diaper crinkles, it will be quite audible since plane interiors are usually quiet. Diaper bag has stroage space in overhead compartments. Don't smuggle drugs in your diapers, they will be found through xray scanning at airport. Don't get on the plane already messy. It's better to be in a freshly powdered diaper then mess while in the air. Try and sit close to babies on flight. If the stench gets bad blame it on the baby. Plnes get an A+ grade for messy travel.

2.)Train: same concept. A little more room and the sound of the train rolling along the rails can mask the crinkle factor and any possible farts that accompany messing. Sit close to bathroom for quick change. If near back and not near anyone, pull window up an tos out dirty diaper. Trains: A-

3.) Car: simple. Ride alone. Only you can hear cinkle and smell odor. Roll window down to get smell outside fast. If riding with people blame the smell on whoever smely it dealt it. Trunk space for diaper bag storage. If at night, don't have to leave car for change. Just make sure windows are tinted. Best to use a van or car with larg space for diaper changes. Long trips=more changes unless you can sit it out. Also, being alone gives the chance to sprea poo throughout diaper by shifting weight. Car: A++++++++

4.) Subway: not too different from train. Same concept. Don't ride in crowded subway. You may have to stand while holding one of those pulley things. If this happens you may end up getting your puffy bottom in someone's face which is never fun especially it it's a fully loaded diaper. Subway: C-

5.) Bicycle: make sure you have a mide seat. Otherwise you will find yourself having the poop in the seat pushed up back into your butt crack. Otherwise, super fun. Bike: B+

Guest Wetnmessy247

Let me clarify then: those things never happened to me. I was just giving possible scenarios.

Nothing like that happened to me. Maybe a quick glance but that's it.

Hypothetica situations are just that. Hypothetical. I'm asking the quetion what is the best way to get from A to B in a mey diaper? Simple question.

Like I said, I like the car the msot.

Go away. Please, just go away.

Agreed.

This is a horrific topic, and it doesn't matter if you never did any of these things, you've considered doing them obviously, or you wouldn't have plans laid out to do it.

Crap like this is why the public image of AB/DLs as perverted old men wearing dirty diapers around kids continue.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Paddy wagon!!

It's nice to see some humor on here.

However, aren't paddy wagons used mostly for prisoner transport? What did you do?

How many kids did u kill today?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from an 11 hour flight today and lemme tell you everyone knows when someone farts on an airplane, let alone something as absurd as a poopy diaper. Terrible idea. And as far as the trains go, even if you're in the middle of nowhere it's still a really rude and inconsiderate move to toss a diaper out the window. It's trash, and unless it's in a trash can, you're littering.

• Like 1